Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

It appeared that T'Challa was more than capable of handling his own illusion. That was a relief...and also a shame, since a small part of Noembelu did want to see Toffee get his.

But now they were back in that red room, Wanda before them. The question she wanted answered more than anything left her lips before she could really try to figure out these lodges or MIKE.

"Where's Edmond?"
"He is dead and I am the one who killed him."

Wanda's words were like a shotgun blast as the witch sighed.

"I understand that this will anger you, but if it brings you any comfort, I hate myself more than you ever could."
captur333333e-png.143040

Adam had followed the group in silence, appreciating the beauty of Wakanda but resenting that this was all just an illusion to keep them trapped. His eyes narrowed as he watched the interactions quietly, deciding to keep his actions to a minimum for now. He would not join the little charade that the others had gotten themselves into, content with taking a backseat for most of it.

Once the dream had faded, Adam glared at the sight of Wanda, his gaze focused solely on her. Having blamed her for most of what had come to pass, he did not trust her at this moment, but that would not stop him from voicing his curiosity. "How do I get my powers back?" Adam asked, his voice tense. "And how do we leave this wretched place?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife
Wanda's eyes met with Adam's as she looked for the right words. She was clearly trying to help, in her own way.

"I don't know, and I don't know. Believe me, I want to help. I need to be stopped. I don't want to be that... thing anymore."
Mason thought for a moment about what he could possibly ask. The questions he truly wanted answers to could probably not be answered by Wanda because of whatever circumstances surrounded her. He wanted to know how to escape and how to get powers back, but Adam had already asked that.

Mason, a little apprehensive, asked three questions. "I know three might be a bit much, but... Which Lodge is the one in the dark place? Which Lodge are our allies in? And one last thing... How is my brother?"

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti @Afterlife​
The witch's face spoke volumes. She was too nice to say anything, but a look of befuddlement was clear.

tumblr_o9whffxhog1twi2hjo1_500.png

"The dark place is where the Black Lodge resides. It is where we are now. As for your brother? Sadly, I don't know."
Leon followed up behind the group, choosing to ignore Klein's childish tone. "And mom would question why I never wanted kids." he thought to himself. Leon looked at Nono, noticing her concern about where the location of this so-called mother, "It's best you stay away from there then," he then looked towards Agatha, "perhaps you will be joining the group that is going to the greenhouse, Madame?" As much as he had a bad feeling about that place, he knew there was no choice but to go there, after all, he was getting tired of the puzzles. He then made his way to the greenhouse.

@Leon Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Krieg
The old witch chuckled softly, smirking in response to the boy, her own sense off dark humor showing.​

"Madame? Do I look like a woman who runs a whorehouse? Or are you just calling me that because I look older than dirt, because I am older than dirt."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

Honestly, Noembelu knew the answer. She did. All the clues were there to prove it. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

A cold, numbing feeling overtook her, as if she had been taken out of the cold into a warm place and realized just how cold she was. She couldn't feel herself shaking, or anything, really. Wanda said she would be angry-she wasn't. She wasn't sad, either.

All she was...was cold.

"...why...?" It was soft, quiet, but Noembelu said it a bit louder. "Why...why did you do it?"

• Love
Reactions: Josh M

Wanda's words were like a shotgun blast as the which sighed.

"I understand that this will anger you, but If it brings you any comfort I hate myself more than you ever could."

Wanda's eyes met with Adam's as she looked for the right words. She was clearly trying to help, in her own way.
"I do not no, and I don't know. Believe me, I want to help. I need to be stopped. I don't want to be that.......thing anymore."

The witch's face spoke volumes. She was too nice to say anything, but a look of befuddlement was clear

"The dark place has connection with the black lodge of course. As for your brother? Sadly I don't know."

The old witch chuckled softly,smirking in response to the boy, her own sense off dark humor showing.​

"Madame? Do I look like a woman who run a whorehouse? Or are you just calling me that because I look older than dirt, because I am older than dirt."

Captu0977re.PNG
Adam seemed to not care much for the other's personal questions, his ears only trying to pick up what he deemed was useful. He was a bit irked by the answers he was given but if she did not know than he would not ask again, her tone seemed genuine enough to him. "Very well, I will choose to believe you. I have another question." His eyes tensed with determination, ready to act if need be. "What is it that must be done?" His words were simple but carried with it a strong sense of urgency.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife @Josh M

Wanda's words were like a shotgun blast as the which sighed.

"I understand that this will anger you, but If it brings you any comfort I hate myself more than you ever could."

"I do not no, and I don't know. Believe me, I want to help. I need to be stopped. I don't want to be that.......thing anymore."

The witch's face spoke volumes. She was too nice to say anything, but a look of befuddlement was clear

"The dark place has connection with the black lodge of course. As for your brother? Sadly I don't know."

The old witch chuckled softly,smirking in response to the boy, her own sense off dark humor showing.​

"Madame? Do I look like a woman who run a whorehouse? Or are you just calling me that because I look older than dirt, because I am older than dirt."

Toffee almost took pleasure in finding out about Honda's death, but just remained silent until another question rang in his mind. A rather important one, at that.

"When will we get our powers back?" He asked simply. Without his regeneration abilities, Toffee was just as vulnerable as the average man. And that wasn't good.

@Josh M @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Jeremi @afterlife

@Afterlife

Honestly, Noembelu knew the answer. She did. All the clues were there to prove it. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

A cold, numbing feeling overtook her, as if she had been taken out of the cold into a warm place and realized just how cold she was. She couldn't feel herself shaking, or anything, really. Wanda said she would be angry-she wasn't. She wasn't sad, either.

All she was...was cold.

"...why...?" It was soft, quiet, but Noembelu said it a bit louder. "Why...why did you do it?"
Wanda's body froze and she slightly turned away from the group. Walking a few steps away, she turned back.

"She took over me. She's all over me, like a tumor. Honda was... Never mind. It's my fault."

Wanda shook her head.

"Honda was a great man and a better friend. I remember when she let go of me after the... act. I took a shower. So much blood."

Wanda looked down.

"The same with Ruby. I made that poor girl suffer to her last breath. Her gasping..."

Wanda again tightened her cloak as she looked away.

"Yet both of their last words were ones of support, even as I... god."
Adam seemed to not care much for the other's personal questions, his ears only trying to pick up what he deemed was useful. He was a bit irked by the answers he was given but if she did not know than he would not ask again, her tone seemed genuine enough to him. "Very well, I will choose to believe you. I have another question." His eyes tensed with determination, ready to act if need be. "What is it that must be done?" His words were simple but carried with it a strong sense of urgency.

@Afterlife @Josh M
"You need to stop me, no matter what. My memory, it's fuzzy, it's like a puzzle missing pieces. I wish I could help out more. For right now, you have to have patience."
Toffee almost took pleasure in finding out about Honda's death, but just remained silent until another question rang in his mind. A rather important one, at that.

"When will we get our powers back?" He asked simply. Without his regeneration abilities, Toffee was just as vulnerable as the average man. And that wasn't good.

@Josh M @Yun Lee @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Jeremi @afterlife
As Toffee spoke, Wanda winced with anger as she turned towards the monster.

"For you? Hopefully never."

@Afterlife​

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva@Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

His last words were of support? That actually made Noembelu smile a bit. "Sounds like him," she said. The grief was going to hit her later, it seemed. She wasn't looking forward to it. Crying here was bad enough, but it would be even worse when regular life had to go on. But right now, she needed to be Noembelu more than ever: strong, careful, and determined to get the job done.

"Is 'she' the Wanda that takes over? How do we stop her?" She refused to refer to the other Wanda as Wanda herself. As far as Noembelu was concerned, Wanda was possessed. She didn't want to believe that Wanda herself was capable of anything truly evil.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Wanda body froze as she slight turned away from the group. Walking a few step away, she turned back.

"She took over me. She's all over me, like a tumor. Honda was ..... Never mind. It's my fault."

Wanda shook her head.

"Honda was a great man, and a better friend. I remember when she let go of me after the...act. I took a shower, So much blood."

Wanda looked down.

"The same with Ruby. I made that poor girl suffer to her last breath. Her gasping......"

"Yet both of their last words were ones of support, even has I... god."

"You need to stop me, no matter what. My memory, it's fuzzy, it's like a puzzle missing pieces. I wish I could help out more. For right now, you have to have patience."

@Afterlife​

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva@Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
@Afterlife

His last words were of support? That actually made Noembelu smile a bit. "Sounds like him," she said. The grief was going to hit her later, it seemed. She wasn't looking forward to it. Crying here was bad enough, but it would be even worse when regular life had to go on. But right now, she needed to be Noembelu more than ever: strong, careful, and determined to get the job done.

"Is 'she' the Wanda that takes over? How do we stop her?" She refused to refer to the other Wanda as Wanda herself. As far as Noembelu was concerned, Wanda was possessed. She didn't want to believe that Wanda herself was capable of anything truly evil.​
tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ ... Do you think that you'll be free? If we stop her... ❞

Kiyo had the thought to ask this, seeing that Wanda was answering their questions. At this time, it appeared that she was telling the truth to the best of her ability.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Minerva@Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @Takumi
@Afterlife

Wanda's body froze and she slightly turned away from the group. Walking a few steps away, she turned back.

"She took over me. She's all over me, like a tumor. Honda was... Never mind. It's my fault."

Wanda shook her head.

"Honda was a great man and a better friend. I remember when she let go of me after the... act. I took a shower. So much blood."

Wanda looked down.

"The same with Ruby. I made that poor girl suffer to her last breath. Her gasping..."

@Afterlife​

T'Challa listens to the questions being answered pondering his own choice. "What makes this possession special from the others?" He finally asks her. "You say she is like a tumor, but what is she really? A manifestation of this place? Or someone unaffiliated with the Black Lodge?"​

"It's not possession, not the standard kind. She's like an infection. One minute, I'm fine, next moment, what I am is not there and she's using me. Like a puppet. I feel like one of my Uncle Django's puppets."

Wanda stepped toward her old teammate.

"I never want this, T'Challa. She was just a little girl. I thought I could help. She needs someone, I thought. I was sure all she needed was love. By the time I saw the truth, it was too late."

The witch's knee's buckled. Tears fell as she tried taking control of her emotions.

"Billy and Tommy, you and Steve, everyone. I failed all of you. Pietro was right, it seems. I was always too slow. "

@Afterlife​

@Afterlife

"You haven't failed anyone." That was something Noembelu truly believed. Wanda was a good person. You could tell just by how much she regretted all of this. Puppets, dolls...if anything, Noembelu could sympathize. "All we want to do is help." Except Toffee, obviously. "Edmond did too. So did Ruby. She killed them, not you. She took advantage. Whoever she is..."

She paused, unsure if she believed her own speech. No matter what, here in this place, there was always a Lucas or a Mother to make life Hell. And if she was able to kill and cause all this, if she were powerful enough to infect Wanda...could they even hope to win?

"Whoever she is...we will stop her. For Edmond. For you."

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Teddy moved to follow those already heading toward the greenhouse. He opened the trailer door and asked Leon, "You sure? Did you pick up any kind of weapon along the way?"

"You know, I think Zoe mentioned something about hiding those coins around the house," Bullet said. "Maybe Lucas confiscated most of them..."

There was a single coin on the table that, when inserted into the case, unlocked it. Inside was a metallic case tucked into a corner compartment. Further compartments looked locked with other coin-based locks.

"What's inside?" Bullet asked.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Trailer

Billy was at a total loss here. Here was Wanda Maximoff, a woman he admired so much, reduced to such dire straights. He wished this could be the first time he'd seen her like this either. Whatever had infected her likely had done the same to "Daddy" and the other members. How could one being do all this?

FEYNMd9.png

"Wanda..." he started, his voice low. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Mom, you know I knew it wasn't you. Even when I knew you just as an Avenger, I would never have thought you capable of any of this. This is not you, and it never will be." He pointed to himself. "Dead or not dead, it's our job to figure this out. No one else can do it. We will save you."

He stepped forward to take her hand.

"You said this was a little girl. What's the connection between her and the family? Do you know if there's any connection between her and... Mother? I told you about Mother, after my friends and I defeated her."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @York @Minerva @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Afterlife

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeremi and Josh M

Wanda shook her head.

Wanda looked down.

@Afterlife​
"Why so rude, Ms. Maximoff?" Toffee said with the slightest hint of sarcasm that was hard to pick up, but it was still there for anyone who was paying close enough attention.

3TGls.jpg

"Ah yes, and while you're here and not that, shall we say, doubleganger, I would like to thank you for helping me with the magic issue back on Mewni. You certainly helped me a lot." Toffee said with a grin.
Teddy moved to follow those already heading toward the greenhouse. He opened the trailer door and asked Leon, "You sure? Did you pick up any kind of weapon along the way?"

"You know, I think Zoe mentioned something about hiding those coins around the house," Bullet said. "Maybe Lucas confiscated most of them..."

There was a single coin on the table that, when inserted into the case, unlocked it. Inside was a metallic case tucked into a corner compartment. Further compartments looked locked with other coin-based locks.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @Trailer

Billy was at a total loss here. Here was Wanda Maximoff, a woman he admired so much, reduced to such dire straights. He wished this could be the first time he'd seen her like this either. Whatever had infected her likely had done the same to "Daddy" and the other members. How could one being do all this?

FEYNMd9.png

"Wanda..." he started, his voice low. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "Mom, you know I knew it wasn't you. Even when I knew you just as an Avenger, I would never have thought you capable of any of this. This is not you, and it never will be." He pointed to himself. "Dead or not dead, it's our job to figure this out. No one else can do it. We will save you."

"You said this was a little girl. What's the connection between her and the family? Do you know if there's any connection between her and... Mother? I told you about Mother, after my friends and I defeated her."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @dark @Mason Moretti @York @Minerva @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Afterlife
Toffee's grin immediately faded when Billy spoke up, however. Although he didn't show it, all this optimism made Toffee sick to his stomach. Not because they were in a cheery mood or that they were trying to cheer up their friend, but rather because of the fact that Wanda had wasted his time.

To Toffee, this was all nothing more than a hinderance in his plans. An annoyance. Even if he had to brutally murder everyone here, Toffee would find his way back to Mewni and exact his revenge on the Butterfly monarch, and get his finger back. He didn't care if Wanda got better. He didn't car either off Billy ever saw the real Teddy or Tommy again.

And if people like Noembelu prove for to be more than a nuisance, then he wouldn't hesitate in ending their life.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Jeremi @Yun Lee @afterlife

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi
@Afterlife

"You haven't failed anyone." That was something Noembelu truly believed. Wanda was a good person. You could tell just by how much she regretted all of this. Puppets, dolls...if anything, Noembelu could sympathize. "All we want to do is help." Except Toffee, obviously. "Edmond did too. So did Ruby. She killed them, not you. She took advantage. Whoever she is..."

She paused, unsure if she believed her own speech. No matter what, here in this place, there was always a Lucas or a Mother to make life Hell. And if she was able to kill and cause all this, if she were powerful enough to infect Wanda...could they even hope to win?

"Whoever she is...we will stop her. For Edmond. For you."

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @Trailer

FEYNMd9.png

Amir quietly placed a comforting hand on Noembelu's shoulder momentarily.

"Noembelu and Billy are right, we'll do all that we can Wanda." she spoke up after being quiet for some time.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @dark @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Afterlife

Phil Connors

Phil sneered, not at any person but at the case.

the-sneer-png.143133

Of course, it would be locked with multiple coin compartments. " A whole lot of locked compartments and a metal case in an open compartment," he said, examining the metal case to see if he could remove it and find a way to open it.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @Trailer

FEYNMd9.png

"Ooh! Would you look at that? A coin." Klein said as he grabbed the thing and flipped it into the air before snatching it mid flight. He waltzed over to the case, whistling as he tossed it onto the table and inserted the coin. The latches unlocked, making a loud click, and the case fell open, revealing a sea of other cases. Klein raised his eyebrows and stopped whistling as he sighed. Bullet then came up behind him and he presented the contents of the case to her. "More cases." He said as he walked off so others could look. Phil went over and fiddled with the only one without a lock. "Having trouble there?" Klein asked as he leaned against a wall.

Last edited:

"I always have a weapon or two on me, as far as any picked up along the way, no." He tells Teddy, "But I- No, we need to know... Do you have your head straight now?" He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts before randomly saying anything. " I get what it's like to lose someone, hell I"ve practically lost almost everything now, minus a vendetta or two." He turns towards him, "I will promise you this, we will do whatever it takes to get rid of the son of a bitch that put us in here."

There appeared to be nothing that could be crowbarred.

"..."

0EdAk79.png

Teddy looked away from Leon to look back into the trailer. He thought over the question for a moment before looking back to Leon. "... I don't know," he eventually responded. He truly didn't. He had no plans to die before Lucas was made to pay for all that he had done, and whoever else that had enabled him, but this was still an impossible situation. Anyone Teddy had known, such as Tommy or Captain America, were gone now as well. Who did he have to trust fully?

"Thanks, I guess. As long as someone kills him."

He called into the trailer. "If there's nothing left, then let's go! None of us should be staying behind now, not after all we've been through."

He stepped out into the yard. He was serious about forcing everyone to head to the greenhouse together.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @The Batter @Trailer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Josh M
Phil Connors

Phil looked over at Owen before he would head out. " Crowbar, Ice pick, sword or pistol, kid? I don't want you going in defenseless to the fight. If we are all going in, then we will all need to be armed. Does anybody else here need a weapon? Also, if you are carrying extra, I think you should offer it up for trades now. Don't know how to use it, it will be better in some else's hands. " He asked. He had a ton of stuff, he could part with a gun or a weapon. The last thing they needed was people dying due to carelessness.

@Kaykay @Verite @Leon Moretti @Krieg @Crow @Atomyk @ShiroKiyoshi @Otto @Glostechk @Jeremi @The Batter @Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.