FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyes, I's, Ayes?

Oh God.... ASMO CAUGHT CHAOS'S OLD TENDENCIES, EVERYONE INTERACT WITH HIM SO HE'LL DROP THE NPCs AND RP WITH US!

*Coughs awkwardly and then knocks Unanaunsdgay's and Kitti's heads together*

GO GET CORBEN YOU LAZY LOUTS!

*prods Orion*

*prods Kitti*

*prods WMD*

*prods Darkness*

*prods Unanun*

*prods Zen*

YAY, I'M NOT BEING PRODDED!

I'll post as soon as I get over this stomach flu. >.> Running to the toilet is not very constructive for posting.

I'm coiled and ready to spring, just totally waiting for Kitti to post.

*is attempting to figure out the pattern that was revealed, but is plot colorblind*

*slaps Woodrat*

Mmmph, I need to reread older posts. Got lost in the break-in part.

I'll get my post in some time today.

EDIT: Disregard. I'm a lying piece of shit. First thing in the morning.

Oh, you're Chaos.

Forgive me, on top of being busy for probably the first time in months, I am also truthfully at am impasse as to what to write. Give me a day or two ...

By that time I'll have described what's actually INSIDE the library.

Today, it'll happen today.

Hmm... Elayna's a pretty nifty melee fighter with these powers...

*hides out in obscurity*

Having spent the majority of his time inside the bar his clothes underneath the cloak were relatively dry.
Whut? You jumped into the water with me and Leo.

Drawing back his fist he punched the man holding Jenra by the hair
Whut? It was Elayna holding her by the hair. There's no one else in the room.

leaving Derek time to cut Jenra down from the balcony
Whut? You jumped up 15 feet and cut the rope around her ankles?

*reaches for the whiskey*

Oh for fuck's sake. Hang on. I misread one thing and completely missed you hijacking me into water seeing as it contradicted how I had someone go out to bring Corben and not come out myself. I admit that was kinda my fault as I was in a bit of a hurry to just get that post done.

Also you didn't really give specifics about the balcony. Given that our attacker can grab someone's hair from the ground and still reach the eye I didn't figure it would be a problem considering Derek's height and the length of his sword. Fixed that.

EDIT: Post fixed. Go go Derek shirtless scene.

Yeah, I timeskipped a little with the Leonardo water thing, under the assumption that Erilyn yelled for everyone and then we all got organised and shit.

And Jenra's about six foot off the ground, so her eyes are within arm's reach of someone with a dagger, but to cut the rope around her ankles will require a bit of a jump.

[*pretends that he knew this all along*]

Status
Not open for further replies.