FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmo's RP is getting really steamy between the shirtless men & women flashing us.

I PROMISE I'll post sometime today or tomorrow.

Got some lifestuff going on, Chaos knows about it. If it goes one way, there's going to be a hell of a lot of problems- if it goes the other way, everything's fine, nothing to worry about.

Sorry, I've been out of it.

Er... Unanun... I have no idea what you just did.

So, a dropkick of sorts. Dunno what to call it.

Leatherbound tomes toppled around her, falling out and leaving a space through which Tahan could be seen, stalking on the other side of the bookshelf.
:/

You've conjured another bookshelf and put Elayna somehow between them, even though we were fighting in the open space in lobby.

Er .. he's on the other side of the bookshelf. Are there not many bookshelfs in the library? Or are you saying that she was shoved against the first row of bookshelfs surrounding the opening?

If she's up against a bookshelf he could fall directly above her .. that also seems reasonable to me.

He's also tearing off clothes.

That boy has some serious fucking issues.

A disturbed young man.

You also managed to somehow warp from behind the bookcase she slammed into into the new conjured one.

EDIT: slowpoke.jpg

When in doubt, stick figure diagrams are a suitable rebuttal for other stick figure diagrams.

Except mine are better.

I'll write something equally as cool!

*watches Unanun stab Elayna then tear off Erilyn's clothes*

-__-

Didn't you ever go through a phase like that in your childhood?

I did, but I was arrested. <.<

Spent my ninth birthday in the slammer.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Jenra Cathair

Appearance:
[SPOILI]
AnimeGirl.jpg

Wears her hair braided, however.
[/SPOILI]

Reputation: An archer and tracker, with a natural talent for stealth.

Royal Blessing: The dagger Coira, equal parts blessing and warning; the name is based off an old word meaning 'atone'.

Holy Blessing:
Clarity of Sight - Protection against that which bewitches the mind or senses. In theory, it would defend one from the sort of magic that controlled her brother Aloysius; it would also protect against illusions or anything else that attempts to trick or control the mind.

Magic Blessing:
Silent Step - An ability to silence one's self and movements, allowing a noticeable advantage in terms of stealth.

Legend: The older sister of Aloysius, his treachery has left her something of a pariah in the city, trusted by none. She strives now to clear her family's name and atone for her brother's sin.

Off-Duty: She spends most of her time in the library, where she still works as a scholar, reading by herself.
Not very good with people, though she likes them and is always polite, but very observant and, prior to her brother's betrayal, was known for her overall good nature towards all she met.

='D Hi everyone.

And now I ask Corben the question that's been eating at him since they left the Chapter House!

Yep.

"When will Derek try to usurp my command?"

So, do you actually have a stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.