FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Corben: Marshall and Leader of the unit, I am proud to fight alongside him, and his blacksmithing skills far outweigh my own, I trust him and almost no other to help repair my arms and armor.

-Atlas: A man of unsurpassed Wisdom, whom i can trust to discuss matters historical and alchemical, I enjoy his company.

-Arkavenn: A man of unbelievable strength and fortitude, I enjoy fighting beside him, and i trust the Scarred Giant with my life.

-Alexander: They say that Alexander is destined for Martyrdom, but he bears that burden with a great deal of Stoicism, i respect that, and his Chivalrous acts increase that respect.

-Alyss: I do not know much of her, due to her reluctance to speak, I wish she would make music more often, i find the sound strangely soothing.

- Derek: His strength and skill are great, and i respect him for them, though he is most definitely a fiery one.

-Eric: I have a great deal of time for the former Captain, and enjoy sparring with him to keep our skills sharp.

-Leonardo: As much as I admire the man's loyalty, i loathe the way he and his half brother Malwin bicker when they could revel in such a blood bond, helping each other deal with the tragedies of the past.

-Malwin: I feel sorry for his family, and he is a man that fights constantly against his history and rumor mongers, although i feel we are constantly at odds, each striving to outdo the other when it comes to information on things magical, rather than sharing our resources for the betterment of the unit.
As with several others, i fear his nightsight may reveal my secret.

-Melody: I do not trust the Inquisitor in conversation, though her methods in the acquisition of current information and sniffing out secrets are highly efficient, where i worry at Aloysius and the twins discovering my secret accidentally, i fear that Melody will pry the information from my tongue if i am unguarded.

-Ferrick: His vigilance is commendable, and where others see Paranoia i see only just vigilance, for there are many creatures in the dark worth fearing, many more worth fighting.

-Erilyn: Many times have her chains healed wounds that otherwise would have killed me, i trust her without question.

-Aloysius: A scholar of renown, although i must remain guarded around him, his ability to observe things more clearly may give away the power of my ancestors almost as much as the twins.

-Elayna: A woman of endless Charity, although her refusal to wear armor worries me that the young woman will suffer some horrible wound in combat.

-Nadia and Aidan: I know I should be kinder to the twins, but there is always fear at the back of my mind that they could discover my secret, that they stand the highest chance of 'witnessing' my ancestors

-Tahan: I feel incredibly sorry for the child, being trapped within such a suit of armor is a truly wicked form of torture, I sometimes wonder if there is a way to return his body to him.

Very old-school thoughts, Warmaster. Good stuff. I'm really getting the 'ol chivalrious knightly medieval vibe.

Secret service edit: Sooooooo, double posting to bump, is there a posting hold while we sort this out or are have the events transpired with NO TAKE BACKS??

ERGH! *Twitches* We don't bump... you edit a post if you want to add to it, or you message other RPers and such...

No one saw it, and the question still stands!

Does ask a good question, we've sorted out that nobody really agrees what's going on, but never agreed on what's actually going on.

Also; sniffing through the posts to see how best to drop in.

I'll get one of those copy-pasta what Eric thinks of everyone in soon enough. Though oddly I had formed the impression that Eric had served underneath Corben. I'll need to revise that... I'm also having issues coming up with an IC post about uh... shapeshifters.

So... would Eric be arguing that the killer-thingi is a werewolf? A being that could manifest itself as many creatures? I'm a bit iffy at throwing something out there and it conflicting with what is already planned.

I too am apprehensive about forming my own post about shape shifters. >.> Do I want to argree or disagree or what...?

Well, do you believe what Malwin and Riktor said? They seem to have plucked "werewolf" out of the air. But do you trust their spider-senses?

Corben is sceptical.

...I have magic spider sense. It's really just Malwin's guess...

Time to storm the house, troops.

:3

Were the Twin's actions planned or on the spur?

You know who else has parent issues? Batman. But Derek isn't awesome enough to be Batman =P

It's really crowded...I think Castanamir will wait for the next chapter. One more day for wounds to heal.

Jaaaaack, we need to converse about our characters. 0.o

Oookay... so I'm guessing your parents died in some horrible fashion which Corben is unaware of and his well-meaning attempt to bolster camaraderie has backfired.

That's nice.

Woodie! Stop being rational! We're tough Norsemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.