Ask the next person a question

• Thread starter The Wandering Magus
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

What's your favourite method of transport?

walking or biking if it's close, car if it's more than a few miles.

would you prefer to live inside or outside of a big city?

Outside, definitely; I would never sleep if I were constantly hearing humans and their cars and their buses and whatnot.

Do you have a plan for the zombie apocalypse?

(Haha, I remember reading that. Though that was a while ago. :D Also: corpse rake! XDDDD I think I want one.)
Winter, but I have my favourite parts of summer. I'm glad to have all seasons.

What's the worst injury you have suffered?

Last edited by a moderator:
(xD)
Hmm... have to say a crushed fingernail.

Ever broken a bone, and if so which one was the worst?

No, fortunately not.

Which body part is the one you would least want to lose? (I'm starting to see a theme here...)

My eyes.~
Well... Or my brain. o_o'

If you could only live off of one food or drink for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

Fruit soup. Not that I especially like it, but it has energy and vitamins and fluids, so it might keep me alive for a while. Actually, strike that. Human blood. It carries everything that my body needs, that's what it's for after all, AND I'LL DRAIN IT FROM MY ENEMIES! *evil laughter*

If you could own any structure in the world, which one would it be?

Reactions: Eve lilith Angelson
the one that's most valuable, so I can auction it piece by piece to the highest bidders or sell stock for it.

if you had infinite resources to build anything anywhere as fast as you wish, what would you build, and where?

I would build a really, really big and awe-inspiring temple and plant a sacred grove around it. (I actually have the designs already, I made them years ago in case I suddenly obtain infinite resources.)
For this purpose I would first buy the land where a city stands, and possibly, if the city has surrounding small towns and villages, those too (it would be a really big grove so that when one is in the middle no lights, sounds or anything from the human civilization can reach, and the sky can FINALLY be black at night), raze it to the ground and start anew. I hate cities, and this would be the way I would do the most good (that is, create the most beauty), both with the destruction and the construction.

If you got a time-machine, but it would only have enough handwavium to work once (thus, no travelling back home), would you still use it? Where would you go?

I would still use it, and bring everyone I cared about to whenever immortality and instant mental information transfer is invented. And stay there.

If you could gain immortality and eternal youth, would you want it?

No. Being unable to die is the worst form of captivity; one can be forced into anything. I think the freedom to die is the most important freedom, and the one without which no other form of freedom is possible but by the chance that nobody captured you yet.

If you could learn when you are going to die, would you want to know?

yes, and then find as many loopholes in the "techincally dead" clause as I can.

if you could learn absolutely everything there was to know about a particular subject instantly without any harm to yourself, would you, and what subject would you choose?

Yes. Subject: the universe.

If you could pass one resolution and enforce it in the entire world, what would it be?

may all conflicts and conflicting viewpoints be settled purely by respectful, peaceful, thoughtful discussion, whether verbal or written.

If you could have anyone in the whole world as your spouse and have them love it and you, who would you choose and why?

Wow... That's a question.

I could give you an answer in the form of an ideal for that, but to honestly localize it into a single person? I have no idea. I have intimacy issues of sort, my parents got divorced with I was 8 and the whole ordeal was a big rocky mess of a crazy nature. As a result of which, I always promised myself I would only get married once. A plan I still whole heartedly plan to execute. In order to do that however, I myself need to grow and florish into a person not only capable of a life long relationship but worthy of one. I think I'm on the right track, but there's still quite a bit of sewing to do.

To answer your question though, My best friend I haven't met yet.

If you could localize it into one thing, What is the single trait that makes each of us Human in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.