1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Random question, what is the best thing about your town/city, or wherever you live! My little town has the cutest little dutch bakery that I did used to work at when I was in my early twenties. But I still go back there once in a while to talk with my old boss and stuff, but the danishes mmmmm gimme. They have the best lemon danishes that you could die for! Oh and you can buy dutch candies and stuff there. It's where I discovered stoopies and i will still go nutty for them!

Lyri and I were talking about this, and I got reminded of this mexican restaurant that's like family owned that does the best Carne Asada Fries ever.

Just outside of town down a long and empty road past a bunch of farmland, there is a place called Belgiumtown. It's a bar and occasional event room/dance hall that has some of the absolute best nachos I have ever had in my life!
Like man I loooove nachos and will never pass up a chance to try a restaurant's nachos if they've got them on their menu!

I've had some amazing ones and some rather ehhhh choices, but Belgiumtown? Damn they are up in the top five for me.

There's a Tea Room next to the "Opera House", while the Opera House is old I really like how cozy the tea room is with it's wood floors, small tables, and good tea.

Reactions: jarek56
The best thing? It's usually quite.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
GLOWTATO

I live in a small town with not a whole lot going on. I'd say the best things about it are:
- The local Opera House. The theatre company that operates there puts on some great production, some of which I've been fortunate to work on in recent years.
- A brewery opened up about three years ago and it's a good, lively place.
- The woods around the town have some cool spots. One that's a light hike away from my house overlooks downtown and is a go-to spot for me when I really need some alone time. During the pandemic lockdown I would go up there and smoke weed and just enjoy the quiet. Part of me misses those days.

• Love
The tumbleweeds. They're fun to watch, I dunno.

• Love
The Beignets!

Black squirrels. Yes, they exist! They're also a dominant trait, so they go running around like spazs and do silly squirrel things like bark at you for peanuts. It's grand.

• Haha