Witch x Hunter plot

D

daird

Original poster
Hi there! Now, please forgive me if I do this a little oddly, I am very new to doing this sort of thing. I do have a few rules, and here they are.

1. Be over 18. This plot doesn't require smut or romance (which is why it's here and not over in Redstar), but it may come up, and if it does, I don't want to get my ass in a sling.

2. No one liners; at least a paragraph per post. Doesn't have to be a big paragraph, but something to work with is nice.

3. Be okay with an inconsistent posting schedule. I am in essential retail- this fiasco doesn't mean I'm at home more often, and my schedule bounces around more than a six year old with ADHD. I'll definitely try to post whenever I can, but I can't guarantee daily.

4. Throw your own ideas at me! We're both building this story, and I'd love for you to give me a curveball or two.

Now, on to the plot. Could be any timeframe- medieval, modern, Victorian. It's your choice.

In a world where magic is banned and the punishment is death, my character is a witch secretly practicing the blackest of arts, but with a good heart. When there is a murder in town, she turns to magical means to identify the killer. Your character is a witch hunter- could be male or female. What is certain is that they catch my character in the act, and have to decide what to do when the worst magic is used for the best causes. From there, well, we'll see what happens.

As a bonus, you get two different characters to choose from!

Rebecca Van Zant, the shy, red-haired necromancer

1588297515611.png

Or perhaps you'd prefer Cassandra, the outgoing and vivacious demon summoner

1588297865322.png

I've got a few hunters that would fit this roleplay. And if you want to use both characters I can whip up two of my hunters.