1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Please do not contact me if you are a blue star. I'm an adult and I only write with adults even if there is no mature content.

Writing - I consider myself to be an advanced writer but I'm willing to write with anyone no matter their level of writing, I am quite adaptable and can write as much or as little as my partner does, within reason. I just like having something to work with.

Pairings - I mostly write out M/F but I am LGBTQ+ friendly. Some of my ideas are F/F, M/M, Polyamory, or love triangles. I also double in both fandom and original settings.

Patience and Communication- I can't stress this enough. I have a job and a life outside of this site. There are times I can post every day all day. When I'm busy it could be every few days to once a week. If more than that I will let you know what's going on. I expect the same from you.
Some OOC chatter would be nice too. I like to talk about ideas even after we have started. Do you wanna talk about your day? Go for it. Heck, if you lose interest, just tell me. I won't be insulted.

Mature themes - I'm fine with writing smut or fading to black. Dark themes are fine and in fact, I enjoy them. If anything triggers you, I need to know.

Original
I'm not limited to just these ideas.

• Boss/Associate
  • Popular Girl/Shy Boy {High school}
  • Teacher/Student {College} {Dark themes}
  • Scifi
  • Military
  • Fantasy
Fandoms

Below I am going to list the fandoms I'm looking for. They aren't in any particular order. If interested in something not listed, ask me about it.
I also enjoy crossovers.​

• Resident Evil
  • Jurassic World
  • Supernatural
  • The Orville
  • Demon Slayer
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Seven Deadly Sins
  • Devil May Cry
  • 9-1-1
  • The Rookie
  • Longmire