Who is your favorite queer couple/ship?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Whether the couple is canon, or a crack ship, who is your favorite queer pair?

Midnighter and Apollo. <3 <3 <3

116233466_10158661620438485_1031789418545110469_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
Well I abolutely love Catradora from the show *She-Ra and the Princesses of Power*, but instead of highlighting a queer pairing that comes to a lot of people's minds quite quickly, I'd like to mention a couple of really old, really *classical* pairings that aren't much prioritized in these sorts of things. No, not Achilles and Patroclus, nor even Sappho and (say) Gongyla -- what about King David and Jonathan? Or Sts. Sergius and Bacchus?

• Love
Because I am a straight lady, I rarely really ship people outside of straight pairings (cause naturally, that's what I am into) BUT BUUUUUUT sometimes you see a spark between two characters that's so natural and full of chemistry that it cannot be denied!

STEVE AND EDDIE FROM STRANGER THINGS AREN'T ACTUALLY A CANON PAIRING BUT DAMN, I CAN SEE IT AND LIKE TO THINK ABOUT IT. They both give off such bisexual energy and I love it

• Love
Because I've been on such an obsession over Genshin Impact, it's obviously gotta be Kaveh and Alhaitham. They totally gotta be in love and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise and I will go down with this ship! 🤣

Another excellent ship that I love is Garak and Bashir from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Even the actors shipped them! I wish they had gotta a chance to actually be together like everyone knew they wanted to be!

• Love
Because I've been on such an obsession over Genshin Impact, it's obviously gotta be Kaveh and Alhaitham. They totally gotta be in love and no one will ever be able to convince me otherwise and I will go down with this ship! 🤣
Ayyy another Genshin player! I got into it a couple of months ago and definitely agree with Kaveh and Alhaitham haha

Another good ship is Buddie from 9-1-1. Buck x Eddie. I highly doubt it'll happen, but that won't stop me from shipping it!

Quinter from WoF. There's a bunch of people who hate the ship, and people who love it, I just think they deserve each other more than Moonwatcher because Moon was such a Mary Sue and I didn't like her.

There is three canon queer ships, though, which is Sundew and Willow, plus Anemone and Tamarin, and finally Pineapple and Jambu.

My favorite out of those canon ones is most likely Pineapple and Jambu. Two guys that should've gotten more time in the book to be showcased,,,

• Love
Ayyy another Genshin player! I got into it a couple of months ago and definitely agree with Kaveh and Alhaitham haha
Same, I've only been playing a few months now and I am hopelessly addicted to it 🤣
I will die for Kaveh. He is so precious XDD

• Love
Reactions: Cat - Wolfspear
At the moment? Taissa and Van from Yellowjackets.

• Love
My consistent profile pictures rat me out 😂 I am ride or die Spock x Kirk for life

• Love
chisato and takina from lycoris recoil

legit just are such wholesome and amazing characters ??? chisato was raised by a gay black man (who had one of the most epic reveals at the end of season 2) and ive never seen such gr8 representation in an anime tbh we betta get a season 3

• Love
I don't have a lot of noncanon ships, but i do like lance x keith (Voltron), prince gumball x marshall lee (Adventure Time), mattholomew x gus (TOH)

canon couples hmmm luz x amity (TOH), princess bubbleguum x marceline (Adventure Time), sapphire x ruby (Steven Universe), stolas x blitz (Helluva Boss)

i cant choose just one. all the ships and couples i hold very dear to my heart