3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Welcome back, guys, gals and non-binary pals to the ULTIMATE SNACK SMACKDOWN!

The first round was heated and due to me wanting to speed things up in making the decisions harder... Instead of only eliminating one snack, I have eliminated all snacks from the previous round that had 2 votes or less! In the next rounds, I will always eliminate the snack with the least amount of votes. If there is a tie at the bottom, both snacks will be eliminated.

Join us this week again to battle it out for the best snack, so that we may crown the best snack in this SMACKDOWN.

Where are the "smoke-salted almonds"??!!! (Mandeln in Rauchsalz)

:3

Edit: Oh.. and those paprica spiced chick peas

he first round was heated and due to me wanting to speed things up in making the decisions harder... Instead of only eliminating one snack, I have eliminated all snacks from the previous round that had 2 votes or less!
This makes me sad because we lost five snacks, but *shrugs* ( I personally thought the double elimination would have worked fine)

he first round was heated and due to me wanting to speed things up in making the decisions harder... Instead of only eliminating one snack, I have eliminated all snacks from the previous round that had 2 votes or less!
This makes me sad because we lost five snacks, but *shrugs* ( I personally thought the double elimination would have worked fine)
It was a fresh culling, since if I only eliminated two, I feel like the next poll would've only shown a similar result, since it's normally the same handful of people voting! If Snackdown gets any more popular in the future, I might slow my roll, but I doubt it, since most of our members on Iwaku are pretty quiet LOL

For me, Nachos are a meal. So I stand by fries.

Reactions: XIII
considering the fact I'm allergic to over half the list, I'm gonna pick berries LOL

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I voted berries because you specify fresh and that makes a big difference. Fries are p good too but they are more hit or miss.

I voted berries because you specify fresh and that makes a big difference. Fries are p good too but they are more hit or miss.
I can definitely understand that. Soft, soggy fries ain't as tasty, in my opinion 🥴

Also, I voted for chocolate because I like it best.

But also looks like last round will be chocolate versus berries ( Or if we go by last rounds rule, chocolate has autowin at this point)

Definitely hard to pick between chocolate and fries ngl...I'm still considering switching 😂 cause fries to me don't seem like really a snack like I don't have fries readily available in my house to snack on versus chocolate. Ain't got the time to cook up fries so yeah I'll change to chocolate 🍫 wooo

Reactions: LunaValentine
Definitely hard to pick between chocolate and fries ngl...I'm still considering switching 😂 cause fries to me don't seem like really a snack like I don't have fries readily available in my house to snack on versus chocolate. Ain't got the time to cook up fries so yeah I'll change to chocolate 🍫 wooo

You make a convincing point.

Reactions: Sorrelfur
Well I'm allergic to chocolate and I grow a bunch of fruit, herbs, and veggies. Plus I hate snacking on things that make me feel sluggish, like nachos and fries.

Dumplings and chocolate is hard though because I absolutely love dumplings, but it's kind of a pain to make if I don't readily have all the ingredients at hand. At least with fruit, I can just walk past my garden and pull something off.

Chocolate is hard to beat.... Dumplings are great though if you can get good frozen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.