2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
I love crocs but I'm afraid I'm in the minority 😂 I want to see how badly I'm in the minority and also if I find one other croc enthusiast I'll be a very happy bean

Everyone's a croc hater until they have to stand all day for work and need comfortable shoes. Croc supremacy >:C

Reactions: Sorrelfur
i hate crocs because they feel absolutely awful on my feet. >:[ I can't stand the texture of the materials and it makes me EEUEYAUAIYSKHFKH

I think crocs are great from an accessibility standpoint. I generally struggle with getting shoes on because of mobility issues but I don't really struggle with crocs, they're easy to slip on and stay on

Reactions: Sorrelfur
They look vile, they feel vile, their grip is vile, They fail in every aspect one would need shoes for. They are a crime, a blight upon this world that should be snuffed out, and I'm not afraid to say so. I would rather go barefoot than let those things touch my feet.

Nothing about crocs is comfortable. They don't feel nice, they don't walk nicely, they don't even keep you warm unless you get the equally atrocious stuffed crocs. Worst of all, they don't give your feet the necessary support and protection that you buy shoes for in the first place. Talk about buying dumb plastic bricks to trip over.

The only cute thing I can think of is that you can decorate the crocs with whatever you want and thus customise them. But even that looks tacky half of the time and not worth anything. :[

I've found a few fellow croc supporters and I'm happy woooo

As long as you don't put them on my feet I don't care. They uncomfy to me but you do you.

Meh, never worn 'em. I prefer my current shoes, which are actually very comfortable.