Thegoria™: A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I tried avoiding joining any new roleplays, but this looks too promising to dodge.

I'd like to apply as the leader of the Aldildi Province, who, fitting to the religious theme of the province, should be the Head Priest of Aldildi, or at least, thats what I believe. Only suitable that a Priest will be in charge of holy ground, don't you think?

Done with the CS!

General Info

Name:
Bias Warrer

Nickname:
Briest

Race:
Human

Hail from:
Peren, Aldildi

Head Priest and Leader of the Aldildi Province

Relationships

Family:
Alexei and Ferga Warrer (deceased)

Partner/Spouse:
Chelia Warrer (Wife)

Children:
Alexander Warrer (Eldest Son)
Lilia Warrer (Daughter)
Trier Warrer (Youngest Son)

Appearance

Image:
oc__ranger_by_artastrophe-d2yalhi.jpg

Hair:
Brown, beginning to turn gray. His beard is also mostly gray.

Skin:
Face and arms barely tanned, rest of his body is pale. On his back he has a scar from an accident during his youth, which goes across his from side to side.

Face:
He has bright blue eyes and though its barely noticeable, his nose was broken and retained the shape. His right ear is half the size of his left ear.

Casual clothes:
A plain white shirt, brown leather pants, a pair of sandals. From time to time he will also wear a simple looking, dark leather jacket.

Formal clothes:
Deep brown robes which includes a hoodie. Deep brown leather sandals that accompany these and from time to time, if he feels it is required, a small cloth piece with which he covers his eyes.

Armor:
Due to his claim that peace should be always considered above all else, he does not have a proper suit of armor. However, his eldest son has purcashed for him a piece of chain armor.

Weapons:
He does not possess any weapons weapons, unless you count a wooden staff he walks with a weapon.

Personality

Overall personality:
As expected from any priests, Bias is a calm and level headed person. He enjoys silence and quiet, but also enjoys the company of others, no matter how much they may talk. He believes in two main things, which are that everything in life needs a balance, and that he should try and maintain peace as much as he can, knowing there are many others who will work on bringing chaos through different methods.

He believes that he should help anyone who comes asking for it, and that the gods will help him decide if the person is worthy or not. Aside from that, Bias likes to think that maintaining a good relationship with his family is important as well, and that will help please the gods as well, as all good deeds do.

His family
Good deeds
Aldildi
His fellow Priests

Dislikes:
People who act in the name of Chaos
Vocal music
Seeing injured people
Someone abusing his position.
Weapons

Strengths:
Knows how to play a guitar
Knows how to defend with a staff (Moderate skill)
Good Speech Maker

Weaknesses:
Bad at attacking
Bad at making small talk
Very bad at house skills

Background/Other

Background:
Bias was born in Peren to a very religious couple. They had strong faith in the gods, and his father was a priest himself. While growing up, he was always surrounded by different faith objects, which at first made him dislike the faith his parents had due to the fact they would put more focus on teaching him things regarding the gods than spend proper quality time with him, according to what he thought.

At the age of 14, Bias got himself a job as a construction worker. Due to his still rather young age, he was mainly responsible for helping deliver the supplies and not with the actual construction. His parents didn't approve of his job, but they wished for their son to find his own path.

3 years into his job, his mother became ill. At this point his father begun praying for help from the gods for her, while Bias worked hard to get enough to pay for her medicine. Unfortunatly for Bias, he got involved in an accident when a horse fell to the side that he was riding, and made him land with his back against a boulder. He was lucky to only recieve a wound which would eventually become a scar across his back, but due to the accident he was terminated from his work.

His mother eventually recovered from the illness, and to her happiness, along with his father, Bias now had a different look at life. He was told that if the injury in his back had been any deeper, he could've lost his life. Bias now went and had his father teach him as much as possible there was on the gods and their faith in them.

Becoming a priest in training under his father, Bias made it his life goal to help people in however way he could should they approach the religious people for answers, much like how he believed it was the gods who saved him from perishing in the accident, and that the scar from the accident will forever be a testament of how his life could've ended. After a few years in training he became a full pledged priest, making his parents proud.

From that point on, at the age of 28, he did what he believed any priest would do. At first he traveled a bit, helping people all around, which allowed him to gain a name as a traveling priest. But, at the age of 35, he met his love Chelia. They got married a year afterwards, and now he decided to settle in the capital of Aldildi, Seribon. In the following 5 years they had 3 children. His father also died of an illness along with old age, making Bias name his first born after his father.

During the next 10 years he started to gain a name for himself once more, this time by gaining fame amoung the priests as well as the regular people for his speeches regarding his faith, the gods, and how everyone is affected by both their own choices and how the gods choose the results of the choices for them, depending on how they behaved and their belief. At at the age of 51 he was electated to be the Head Priest, with the hopes that all future priests will become like him, and due to Aldildi being a religious province, he also became responsible for it, as the two roles came together in Aldildi.

During the first year of him being the Head Priest, his mother died of old age. While Bias mourned her loss, the support of his family, and his fellow priests made it easier for him, as well as knowing how happy his mother was to know what great honour her son had gotten now.

Other:
His dislikes overall vocal music, be it a man or a woman singing, due to believing that the voice was given to each person for interacting with each other, and not for entertainment purposes, and he deems vocal music to be somewhat of a waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Totally interested! Torn between creating an elf or draconkin...

Well, I tried avoiding joining any new roleplays, but this looks too promising to dodge.

I'd like to apply as the leader of the Aldildi Province, who, fitting to the religious theme of the province, should be the Head Priest of Aldildi, or at least, thats what I believe. Only suitable that a Priest will be in charge of holy ground, don't you think?

Work in Progress (You may still judge so far.)

General Info

Name:
Bias Warrer

Nickname:
Briest

Race:
Human

Hail from:
Peren, Aldildi

Head Priest and Leader of the Aldildi Province

Relationships

Family:
Alexei and Ferga Warrer (deceased)

Partner/Spouse:
Chelia Warrer (Wife)

Children:
Alexander Warrer (Eldest Son)
Lilia Warrer (Daughter)
Trier Warrer (Youngest Son)

Appearance

Image:
oc__ranger_by_artastrophe-d2yalhi.jpg

Hair:
Brown, beginning to turn gray. His beard is also mostly gray.

Skin:
Face and arms barely tanned, rest of his body is pale. On his back he has a scar from an accident during his youth, which goes across his from side to side.

Face:
He has bright blue eyes and though its barely noticeable, his nose was broken and retained the shape. His right ear is half the size of his left ear.

Casual clothes:
A plain white shirt, brown leather pants, a pair of sandals. From time to time he will also wear a simple looking, dark leather jacket.

Formal clothes:
Deep brown robes which includes a hoodie. Deep brown leather sandals that accompany these and from time to time, if he feels it is required, a small cloth piece with which he covers his eyes.

Armor:
Due to his claim that peace should be always considered above all else, he does not have a proper suit of armor. However, his eldest son has purcashed for him a piece of chain armor.

Weapons:
He does not possess any weapons weapons, unless you count a wooden staff he walks with a weapon.

Personality

Overall personality:
As expected from any priests, Bias is a calm and level headed person. He enjoys silence and quiet, but also enjoys the company of others, no matter how much they may talk. He believes in two main things, which are that everything in life needs a balance, and that he should try and maintain peace as much as he can, knowing there are many others who will work on bringing chaos through different methods.

He believes that he should help anyone who comes asking for it, and that the gods will help him decide if the person is worthy or not. Aside from that, Bias likes to think that maintaining a good relationship with his family is important as well, and that will help please the gods as well, as all good deeds do.

His family
Good deeds
Aldildi
His fellow Priests

Dislikes:
People who act in the name of Chaos
Vocal music
Seeing injured people
Someone abusing his position.
Weapons

Strengths:
Knows how to play a guitar
Knows how to defend with a staff (Moderate skill)
Good Speech Maker

Weaknesses:
Bad at attacking
Bad at making small talk
Very bad at house skills

Background/Other

Background:
Other:

He does not look 50. What blessed him to appwar in his early 30's?

You should add the notes below the picture, and then he will appear more in his fifties. Don't always look just at the pic, but take the other notes too.

You should add the notes below the picture, and then he will appear more in his fifties. Don't always look just at the pic, but take the other notes too.
I did and i still ask what fountain of youth he has access to that gives him the smoother features of a man in his early 30's. My grandad is about 60 and he does not look that good. Hell, me grandmother is about the same age and she still has the features of such. WHERE IS HIS YOUTH GIVING MOISTURIZER!? I MUST HAVE IT

xD Geez, take a break, no fountain of Youth. I can always add a note that he has wrinkles here and there too, if it bothers you that much. I just liked the appearance and chose it, I only built the personality and the rest afterwards, not around the appearance. If it will be requested, I'll look for a more proper appearance.

besides, my dad is 55 and looks nearly exactly the same as he was at the age of 30, only with a bigger belly and gray hair. I could always add the wrinkles and all of that later on, its not like "HE WILL LOOK LIKE THIS FOREVER."

If it didnt translate was i was mostly joking and it does not bother me. He could look like a clown for all-....actually,lets not make him a clown. No clowns... ever

Reactions: Shade_XY
I do have a slight problem though...Gms previously mentioned plot idea involves travel with possiblr caravan or trader. Something of that sort. What are nation and religious leaders doing there? I dont see the pope and the president of the US going trucking with the UK queen.

6Mdd2Mo.jpg

General Info
Name:

Luca Iridescent

Nickname:

Lucky Luca

Male

Race:

Human/Fae (Doesn't know of his fae side yet).

Hail from:

Born in Attana, Shabur-Lives in Samryn, Strosam.

Traveling Warrior(Ranger) for Strosam.

Relationships
Family:

Kristoff Iridescent(Father, 68)
Elva(Mother-Doesn't know of her much, Unknown Age).
Lera Iridescent(Sister, 21)

Partner/Spouse:

Marie Jonas(Ex-Wife, 30)

Children:

Luca Jr. (Son, 10)
Lilly (Daughter, 12)

Appearance
Hair:

Short, brown and messy.

Skin:

Smooth, peach color, giant scar on his leg from a battle.

Face:

Luca sports a nice goatee, with a five o'clock shadow beard. He also has two black stripes on both sides of his face. It's his warrior marks.

Casual clothes:

This.

Formal clothes:

This.

Armor:

The same clothes in the picture.

Weapons:

Bow & Arrows, A back up sword and a few small daggers.

Personality
Overall personality:

Luca is one of the most loyalist person you could ever come encounter with. Luca loves animals of all kinds, he has a kinship with them. Luca is just a naturally likable guy. The only time you would ever see his mean side, is if you do something he doesn't like. Luca knows when something is wrong and when something is right. Luca has a kind heart, he could never just leave someone in need until he helps them. Overall Luca is loyal, kind, a hard worker, and a great person.

Animals, Sugary Foods, Loyal People, His Family; even his ex-wife. Practicing his archery.

Dislikes:

Thieves, Bandits, Disloyal People, Outlaws, Backstabbers.

Strengths:

Luca is an amazing ranger. Thanks to his fae side even though he doesn't know about it yet he has a natural kinship to nature. Luca is a thinker, he isn't super impulsive; he thinks before he does things.

Weaknesses:

Luca can be too loyal sometimes, he knows what's right and what's wrong but he can't go against a dear friend easily.

Background/Other
Background:

Will be revealed in rp, I think it would be better story to tell in it.

Other:
Luca loves to adopt all different types of pets, when he's on the move. If he sees a stranded animals he'll try to take care of it and bring it home with him.

I'm thinking about making an elf girl who was driven slightly insane by the forests outside Amesir...

Also I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have weirded out with my crazy posts last night. I need to start locking up my laptop when that kind of thing happens.

Sorry for being MIA for so long guys. Have had a lot of life obligations coming up lately and have to deal with them

@WitchChild ... wow... you really dissected it, didn't you.... lol I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can though I'm not really expecting the roleplay to go into such depth that these questions are entirely necessary, but for the sake of information, I will answer them all to the best of my ability... lol some of these questions I had never really gone into before, so yeah...

1. What is the average life span and appearance of elves of certain regions of their homeland? Do they live for hundreds ot thousands of years?

Umm... I don't know the life span of an elf... I'm assuming their life spans are longer than that of humans, but as I say, I rarely venture that far into elf territory. I wouldn't say hundreds of thousands of years, because that would make them superior to all the other races in a way and I would prefer the races to be more or less equal.

Appearance, lets say that Dark Elves come from Amesir, Ildapol, and Yokeru; High Elves come from Amesir and Yokeru; Wood Elves from Risos and Orser; Snow Elves from Ildapol and Yokeru (if enough people want to play a Snow Elf); and Orcs from Risos and Orser (and yes I realize that Orcs are really only considered subraces of elves in Skyrim, but I'm gonna let that slide here as I think they fit in Eldwar best... unless maybe Strosam is better considering an orc's nature. Let me know which you think is better.

2. How common are dragons if their halfbreed offsprings can be considered a race and have their own society? And how intelligent and capable are those dragons and their intent in the world? Do dracokin actually turn into dragons or do tgey just have draconic features? Why arent there any half elf half dragon people around?

Well my half human, half dragon race stemmed from a collection of images made by an artist named Anne Stokes that I found online. It was a collection of pictures of girls with dragons. In these pictures the girls were dressed to match their dragon, even in their physical appearance. I noticed that the artist hadn't painted any pictures of males with dragons and this then created the idea for a race in which the majority of draconkin were females and that their dragon counterpart was more like the other half of one being, rather than a human and a pet sort of deal. At birth, a draconkin is one being I assumed would be human, though a human with draconic features would make more sense, and then around the ages of 10-15 they separate into two halves of one whole. In other words, a human half and it's dragon counterpart. They are still one being in spirit and mind though separate in the physical sense. They have separate thoughts and communicate telepathically. The dragon counterpart is more of the conscience of the human counterpart. A draconkin's human half can separate or join with its dragon counterpart at any time, making them more powerful than when they are apart, though doing this often can drain their energy forcing them to separate in order to slowly regain that energy.

The original idea of Thegoria was that it was a different planet entirely, though that didn't work out and died quickly. (Playing god isn't always as easy as it sounds). The idea was that the humans who landed on Thegoria (the aftermath of some earth apocalypse) had reproduced with the dragons in order to continue both races though it managed to become it's own race rather than the continuation of an existing race. (this whole thing happened quite a while back and I realize that I wasn't very thorough in the genetics of Draconkin so most of this is coming off the top of my head as we speak.) I would say that the humans and the dragons unintentionally cross-bred to create the Draconkin and eventually the dragons died out. I, personally, would leave it at that for the sake of avoiding over-complicating the whole roleplay.

I've always thought of draconkin as a race that is very synchronized with nature (don't ask me why... that's just how it felt to me) and so I would say that their intentions are good, though I'm sure there's the chance that a draconkin can become power hungry when they realize how much more powerful they can become when bonded with their dragon counterpart.

3. Are elves and humans not compatible? Are elves only able to breed with each other and not mingle with others?

I say if you're single, mingle away! I obviously see nothing wrong with half-breeds.

4. How mingling are these gods? Infact, who are the gods? Who worships who?

Surprisingly, I've never really thought about specific gods. I just go by "The Gods". If you have ideas for gods similar to Norse and Greek gods, I'm open to suggestions.

5. How potent is magic? How common are enchanted items? How is magic performed?

Hmmm... good question.... because of the history of Amesir Mountain, I would consider magic to be pretty potent around that area sort of like a signal effect in that it's most powerful at its center and sort of fades as you get farther from the mountain. The idea with Amesir Mountain was that if people explored the surrounding area of Amesir Mountain that they would develop powers from it, but venturing too close to the mountain could make you lose your mind. As far as how it's performed, I suppose their could be three ways of performing magic. 1) from the powers it gives a person when in close proximity to the mountain which would be closer than the city of Amesir. These would be powers that develop within a person rather than a spell or enchanted item. Perhaps a person has to pass some sort of genetic or mental test in order to gain a power that can be used all over Thegoria. 2) the typical way of using magic with spells, symbols, chants and the like. Close proximity to the mountain can cause spells to be more powerful. 3) precious gems/stones that can be found on or near Amesir Mountain that hold magical properties and that can be recharged using either recharging spells or a specific ritual that must be done near Amesir Mountain. Herbs found near Amesir Mountain can have magical properties as well.

6. How are the relations between the nations and just the relations between the provinces of each nation?

Well this might be a bit confusing, and I may be reading your question wrong, but originally, Amesir, Emyrr, Nantun, and Seribon were their own cities and that was it. I realized that a world with only four cities hardly made any sense. So because I had already written a history for each city and was not willing to let them go, I simply made them the capital cities of larger areas in order to make things a little more realistic. I debated on whether or not to make Amesir, Emyrr, Nantun, and Seribon the provinces themselves and then create cities within each of these provinces, but I thought that making them capital cities made more sense, though there is still a possibility that this will change. BTW, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't provinces and nations the same thing? The provinces are like the states and the cities within them are like... well... the cities....

7. What is the limit of magic and side effects of using it? Is it just but some effort of will and intent and you can fire spears of ice or are there incantations, gestures, price and/or rituals involved? (Rather similar to #5, i know)

Refer to the answer to question 5 for the second part. To answer that first question, I would assume that the over-use of magic can drain a person's power. Perhaps a spell only lasts a certain amount of time and and a period of time must be passed before the spell can be used again (like in skyrim). As far as personal powers go, I would say that if the power is used too much at once or the person uses the power to its maximum output, it can drain that person's energy until it can recharge after a certain amount of time. (I hope that all made sense... these questions are starting to take a toll on my brain XD lol)

8. How is trade between nations?

Never thought about this question before, and not quite sure how to answer. I suppose most things are tradeable among all provinces. As far as illegal trading, I would say some enchanted items and weapons as well as certain stones/gems or herbs from Amesir might be considered black-market stuff. This might go along with whatever drugs and alcohol might exist within this world... I would have to get at that when my brain is more cooperative.

9. What are beasts of burden in the nations?

Hmm another interesting question. Perhaps horses, bears, elephants/mammoths, wild felines (if cheetahs, leopards, panthers, tigers, and lions are considered felines...) although this might bring up an inevitable conflict with the anima race in Aldildi. Though the drama of something like that might be interesting to incorporate within the roleplay.

Now that I've read through and answered your questions, I can see that these answers might clear up a few misunderstandings or uncertainties for my roleplayers, and for this I thank you! :D let me know if you have anything else to ask!

• Thank You

HzzDRTV.jpg

{WIP}

General Info
Name: Nyra Hindir
Nickname: Ny
Race: Dragonkin
Hail from: Nantun, Sabur

Relationships
Family:
Mira Hindir- Younger sister(13)
Danton Hindir- Younger brother(Deceased)
Angel Hindir- Mother(43)
Father-(Unknown)

Partner/Spouse: N/A
Children: N/A

Appearance
Hair: Long(to about the end of her ribcage), blonde, slightly curly
Skin: Fair
Face: Soft and caring features, ovalish shaped face, full cheeks.
Casual clothes: This.
Formal clothes: This.
Armor: This.
Weapons: Her Bow, her arrows and a backup dagger she keeps on the belt of her armor, just in case.

Personality
Overall personality: Nyra is a soft, caring, and gentle person. She has a love for animals and nature. She's calm and kind and isn't easily angered. She's strong both physically but not so much mentally. She's very in touch with her emotions, very emotional.
Likes: Helping others, healing, herbalist, animals, nature, people, practicing her herbalism or archery and her family.
Dislikes: People who do wrong, injuries, death,
Strengths: Nyra is very smart and loyal and does her best to make sure all of her allies are in their best well being.
Weaknesses: She's not the best at fighting, but still alright with a bow, her favorite weapon. This is why she often practices her bow skills and sometimes her dagger as well, considering she's terrible with that. She also tends to let her emotions get in the way of things.

Background/Other
Background: Nyra was born and raised in the city of Nantun, gorgeous as it--and the rest of Shabur, in her opinion--is.
At the age of seven, her mother gave birth to two other children. A gorgeous baby girl, Mira and a beautiful baby boy Danton. Mira is now a 13 year old, still alive and kicking. Danton, however, didn't make it past two. He was lucky to make it past one, and because he was still so young they were not so convinced he would live much longer, as is the usual lifespan of a male of their species.
Both Mira and Nyra have the same mother, a beautiful woman named Angel. Blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes. But, to her understanding, they have different fathers. Her mother knew Nyra's father very well, so she says, but Mira's father was a man she had not been close to. Yet either way, she now has no idea where either men are.
It wasn't until around her pre-teenager years that she began to study herbs and how to use them for the benefit of others. since then she's made a "business" of it. She owns her own little hut that others in need from anything from the cure for the flu to a flesh wound that needs healing. She doesn't often take money from her patients, felling that helping is payment enough.
When not sleeping, taking care of herself, or tending to others she trains in the way of the bow, the best weapon in her opinion.

Other: Both sisters have a necklace the other sibling made for each other. It's a symbol of their sisterhood and how they'll always be together--no matter what(cheesy, right?).

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a slight problem though...Gms previously mentioned plot idea involves travel with possiblr caravan or trader. Something of that sort. What are nation and religious leaders doing there? I dont see the pope and the president of the US going trucking with the UK queen.

Well, Aleina said that people should take up Provinces Leaders positions, if I recall correctly.

And I found the quote that supports this. So I justed wanted to help with that :3

Also, as I said, perhaps if we have a leader for each province or town it will make things a little easier to keep organized.

My char's background will be completed later today, when I can sit down for more than 10 minutes.

That answered most but not all.

ROUND 2!
FIGHT!

(Disclaimer: I am a somewhat of an avid world builder and try to put a lot of thought into these things which is the reason why I ask these things)

When I asked for appearance I kinda actually wanted details such as the average skin tone, common hair colors, height and the such. And to add I would like to know general tradition and behavior. And I didn't get an answer of lifespan either, just what they don't live long.
You say Dark Elf but that doesn't really tell me anything since I know of at least 2 dark elves. Black/Dark Blue skinned ones who are assholes and Pale grey/pale blue skinned ones who are EXTREME assholes. Then there are just regular grey skinned who have these ugly thick brow bones from skyrim.

You kinda forgot to answer my question involving Half-Dragon and Half-Elf.

Question about the relations is how well do they go along with each other? Are they currently at war? Cold War? A cease fire? And are there any civil wars? Are all cities within a nation allies or are they independent from one another?
Also
Province
"A province is a territorial unit, almost always an administrative division, within a country or state"

These other outcast races. Do you have a mind of who these are or is it just a way of saying "Player's Choice"

Who are these anima? What do they look like and how did it come to pass that they are the most prestigious religious leaders of the gods? If I turn to assumptions...are they furries?

The question about the trade could also have been answered involving the national relations.

And just my personal opinion, lions and the such would make horrible beasts of burden so better sticking with camels, horses, mules, elephants and the such as these tend not to eat you and can carry way more. I was though thinking about fictional beasts. Drakes, Wyverns, something similar to world of warcraft's Kodos.

And I asked about the magic is because I kinda hoped for a different take than a mana pool. Like using magic actually is hard and has a price or something similar to being extremely careful because of demons or The Old Ones who come from the world of the mana pool.

And now Orcs. Are they the stereotypical green skinned brutes or the regular flesh colored LOTR orcs or do you have your own take on them?

I think these are enough questions for now as I cannot think of anything else. I will make a few sheets of characters using my own assumptions and see how much I can get away with. Around three sheets will probably come.

Last edited:
So I spent like five hours on this last night looking for pictures and everything when I could have been playing the new nemisis draft mode in LoL.

And it's still not done. But it's getting there.

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Info[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Sialen Ihlathi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: I don't know yet T-T[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: I have no idea about ages for elves but in human years she'd be like 20.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: High Elf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hail from: Amesir, Eldwar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: Hermit, mage?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: Mother: Cerys Ihlathi, [/BCOLOR]Father: Naredir Ihlathi
[BCOLOR=transparent]Partner/Spouse: N/A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Children: N/A[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
ri_elle__high_elf_warlock_______by_3dxcentric-d5gwspr.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair: Black, long and wavy. Generally down and loose, with leaves or twigs tangled in it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skin: Pale, almost translucent[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Face: Pointed chin, glowing blue eyes, small straight nose, cherubic smile. Pointed ears.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]More descriptions: She's small for an elf, and has a kind of child-like appearance. She is 5'6" and about 120 lbs. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Casual clothes: This, except leafier.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Formal clothes: For special occasions she wears this.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor: This with brown leggings, her normal boots, and these.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: She carries a multi-purpose knife and a "spell book" which is just a bunch of blank pages tied together with some leather cord.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Overall personality: Cheerful, optimistic, childish. She's incredibly loyal to her friends, but her friends happen to be mostly animals. She's a bit 'insane' from overexposure to magic, but still is able to function (almost) normally. This has made her incredibly carefree, and a little forgetful. She has a short fuse and tends to over-react.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Traveling, magic, animals, forests, occasional silence, fighting, chaos.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Being bored, closed spaces (like houses)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Incredibly powerful mage, is often underestimated, brave. Very optimistic, always sees the bright side of things.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Trusts too easily, tends to over-react and get distracted. Also she sees most thing as a joke. Her magic can be unpredictable. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Background/Other[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: I'll add this later.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: [/BCOLOR]

Yes, can't read it at all.

WIP WIP WIP! Please wait ;-;

General Info
Name: Lucinda -lastname-
Nickname: Luci, Cinda, Lu, etc.
Age: 24 *May change to make her slightly older--not sure yet*
Race: Draconkin
Hail from: Elmeen, Shabur

Relationships
I encourage back stories between characters!
Family:
Amarante -Lastname- | Mother | Alive
Aleksander -Lastname | Father | Alive

Partner/Spouse: TBA

Children: None as of now / TBA.

Appearance
Image:
[spoili]
gabriel_by_eliz7-d6m2rtm.jpg
[/spoili]
Hair: Ash Brown, Down to her mid-thigh.
Skin: Fair
Face: Blue eyes, pointed and angular face with faint rosy cheeks and pink lips. Her rosy cheeks tend to become stronger in color if angered, blushing, etc.
Casual clothes: [X]
Formal clothes: Above image. Usually the dresses will have jewels, intricate designs, etc of some sort. She also tends to wear greek dresses--or something similar to the style, as she likes plain simplicity.... hinted with some jewels.
Armor:
Weapons: Although she is a Draconian, Lucinda has the ability to have traits of her Dragon form and use it as weapons--Or more of a defense thing. This includes claws, wings, fangs, even horns. However she doesn't really sue the ability to shift a part of her body or summon a part of her dragon traits and therefore will have many hidden daggers, and will often wear silver finger claws which is attached to a gauntlet that covers her whole arm yet not the bottom bart of her arm/hands. It also acts as a shield some what.

Personality
Overall personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Background/Other
Background:
Other:

I'm sorry. I use the light background so... I'll try to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.