SEXUAL SMUT The Peony Room

Allison

Allison's lips tugged into a downward smile, stifling another bit of excited giggling. She hadn't had many experiences, and what little experience she had was silent missionary with the lights off.

Tonight she felt hot, she felt confident, she felt desired. And it was intoxicating feeling she was not familiar with. It was nice to share a light hearted laugh in a moment of intimacy, it provided a nice comfort for her in contrast to moments she had shared with others.

"Sex is actually fun, who would've guessed…" She thought, eyeing him as he began to stride towards her. In this moment, she made a promise to herself never to suffer through mediocre sex again. She promised herself over and over again until-

"Hah!" Allison gasped, eyes stretched in surprise as he pushing into her. She arched her back, face twisting with pleasure as hell he wrapped her tail around his arm and tugged it.

Allison buried her face in her hands, various gasps and lewd cries parting her lips as he railed her. "F-fuck! Fuck!" She panted, feeling a bit mindless already. The ginger woman lightly pressed herself back into his thrusts, hardly able to keep it together.

With shaky arms, Allison propped herself up, hair hanging down over her face as she fought for her sanity. " Ah~ Thank you, Master! Thank you! Please don't stop!" She cried, tossing her head back. " Please! Right there!"

She balled her fists into the couch, tail twitching in his grasp each time he prodded just the right area. " Ahhh Thank you! Thank you, Master!"
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

• Spicy
Reactions: TerraBooma
James did exactly what he promised Allison he would do- He rode her like a horse and twice as hard.

The tail served to be a useful tool both for information and to inflict pleasure. As he plunged into the maid he continued to experiment with the devilish being. Where to touch, where to caress and where to tug. It was an extra little game that he added to their dance, though it would be remiss to call it something so sophisticated. There was no higher plan or calculated decision making in his heat of the moment lovemaking, he was simply in tune with his partner for the evening, concerned with inflicting on much pleasure as possible on her in the short time they had together. He lost himself more to the beast inside with every passing second, every grunt and thrust- but making her happy and bringing her joy was his goal with nearly every moment, and it would be that desire that fanned his already heated desire to play with his Devilish Maid.

"That's it. Right there! Good girl! You just hold on and keep thanking your master!" He cackled- slightly maniacally, mostly just full of lust and darkling pheremones. He leaned forward, panting heavily as he longed to explore the rest of her body. His supporting hand moved from using the couch itself to using her horns; the knockon effect being it pushed her face down into the soft cushions with the weight of his body. He had to shuffle the weight on his feet, breaking the pacing for a second as he heaved gently, catching his breath. "Heh. My bad, sorry."

It was a passing comment, the man behind the bluster, but it was genuine, a little snarky and well meaning, but eager to get back into it. With a steadying breathe, James re-entered his prize and continued to rail the devil out of the demon. "When you cum, remember to say thank you. I can think of so many fun things to do with you tonight..." He panted heavily, eagerly keeping up the pace with all of the pheremones pumping through his body.

"Now tell me little pet! When I cum again, should I mark my prize on inside or out?"

• Spicy
Reactions: peach
Allison

Allison parted her lips into short, high pitched grunts, gritting her teeth and pushing her ass back against him. The pleasure was blinding, her body sensitive and flinching at every touch.

A squeak erupted from her as she cheek smooshed into the cushion, blinking as she began to realize what had happened. She giggled softly, giving his wrist a squeeze with her tail as he pushed back inside her. She sighed deeply, purring with bliss as she rubbed her ass back against him.

"Thank you, Master." Allison purred affectionately, readjusting herself around him like a glove. "You feel so good, Master." She cooed sweetly, her ass bouncing as he began to pound her again.

Allison rose to her tippy toes, allowing him the angle to perfectly ram into her g-spot. "F-fuck! Master I'm- I'm gunna c-cum!" She yelped, her tail tightening around his arm and beginning to subtly vibrate.

She leaned down into the couch, a small bit of saliva pooling at the corner of her mouth as a familiar pit began burning in her stomach. She was this close to experiencing her first partnered orgasm. This close.

Allison let out a shrill cry, panting lewdly as the orgasm rocked wildly through her. " Thank you! Oh fuck, thank you Master!" She praised, hot gasps rolling off her tongue. " Inside! Please, cum in me Master!" She pleaded, tongue damn near rolling out of her mouth.
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

• Spicy
Now that was what he was looking for! The affectionate purring, the sweet cooing and begging for more of his cock, it was what made him feel alive. what made him feel powerful. He licked his lips with each thrust that turned her into more of a quivering mess, into a pleasure bound-bliss machine. This was everything he wanted from his devil. His maid. His favorite toy and plaything. She was so fucking hot like this, just a needy mess bound up in his limbs on the couch.

He wanted to keep going in that moment, to drive all night and to plow her again and again until she begged for him to stop. But she was so damn intoxicating with her beauty and so damn seductive with her movements that he was already ready to cum a second time. His cock was on fire (in all the right ways, naturally.) as neurons fired and he felt himself quiver with need and anticipation.

"Such a good fucking pet." He whispered. "You're so good. You're so. You're so fucking hot. Yeeess." He was starting to slur his words as his body got away from his mind. Idly, his mind loved the feeling of her tail vibrating on his arm. It was such an interesting sensation, so completely foreign. He was going to have to visit her more often. Or more darklings in general. But in that moment the only thing he was thinking of was how to spend as much time as possible with her as he could while their blissful evening continued on.

"That's it. Cum for master! Cum for...f-fuck. Fuck! Good girl!" It was her orgasmic shuddering that finally tipped him over the edge a second time. His cock at its peak from his maid's dutiful efforts. He stopped thrusting as they came together, simply holding on for dear life as his seed filled her pussy with a comfortable warmth. His hands were everywhere at once then, feeling her body as he came, ripping off her headband and playing with her horns. As he finally felt his strength leave him at the end of his orgasm, he pulled himself out and gave a satisfied nod before sliding down next to her and dropping down on the couch, ending up laying next to her with one arm popped up on the head of the couch itself- in their hurry, he was still wearing his shirt.

"Well...fuck. That was...wow. Fuck." He whispered breathlessly, giving her a kiss on the cheek and brushing some of his spunk off of his lips for the effort. "You're way too good at that. Waaay too good at that. Are you sure you're not an actress or something?" He giggle-laughed and pulled her in for a tight hug. "That was fantastic- you're fantastic. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did; my little devil you."

• Spicy
Allison

Allison's arms began to shake, her pupils dilating devilishly as James emptied himself into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, releasing a long, sharp breathe as she rode out her orgasm. "Y-Yeah that was… Really nice." She panted, her orange skin deepening as she blushed, tail wagging slightly behind her.

"Really, really nice…." Allison murmured, eyeing him closely as she spoke. "Thank you." She teased, standing to take a seat next to him. She cuddled into his side, her trail wrapping loosely around his ankle and her hand tracing shapes on his chest.

"No, no I'm no actress." Allison chuckled, looking up at him. " That was like… My fifth time having sex." She admitted, clearing her throat a little bit. "Could be sixth…." She hinted softly, a devious smile crossing her lips.

"I mean, if you'd like to, of course." Allison murmured, using her dainty foot to point towards the pair of black framed glasses sitting atop a bundle of brown fabric. " I certainly would." She purred, voice a bit stronger than before. Her pheromones were producing like crazy, her cheeks still flushed and tail tip flicking as she eyed him hungrily.

@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

For a moment he just enjoyed the afterglow. It was one of the other best parts of this kind of event. You got to meet a beautiful and attractive someone, fuck their brains out and then just kind of enjoy the moment. No one stop pump and dumps, the blissful reverie was concerned with inflicting pleasure in as many spades as possible. He supposed some people could simply leave and flit from room to room, but James had always enjoyed the feeling of connecting with someone for a night. It was a special event, and bouncing off of someone and playing with their hair in equal measure was all apart of the experience that James was looking to enjoy.

Allison was a curious soul, and one James wanted to explore more. Orange skin and a wagging tail were endearing in either way, though he let out a little chuckle as she admit her relative inexperience, before hinting that the passion of the meeting didn't necessarily need to end there....even for past years, this was getting more and more enticing by the minute. His previous partners had been more than eager for their initial meeting, but it had taken a more even pace from there. Lots of cuddling and making out before the idea of a second go around was broached. Allison though seemed to be a hungry girl deep don- maybe it was a darkling thing? Regardless, he let out an laugh- equally amused and enticed; not to mentioned aroused as she looked at him hungrily and gestured to the glasses with her feet.

James paused for a moment, looking as if he actually had to consider her proposal. "Just five? Well we can't leave that can we..." He teased, kissing her before going to feed for a third time. At the last second he held back though; better to pace himself if the evening was to prove this exciting for both of them. The last thing he wanted was to pass out full of darkling blood when the rest of the darkling was still so eager to be played with! He nibbled her playfully then- a small love bite, before standing up and tossing his shirt to the side, it was starting to get a little sweaty anyway. He didn't have a six pack but his abs? Not the worst.

"Go put them on, you devil you. You've got all my weaknesses figured don't you? You tease." He laughed again, sashaying over to the bed in the corner of the room, sitting on the edge of it with an amused expression on his face. "Allison, I told you I was going to fuck you until you begged for me to stop, I aim to keep that promise. So anything you can take I will happily give you." He waggled his eyebrows, breaking eye contact after with a smaller chuckle. "Buut you'll have to work for it, Ms. Maid. Gotta get me going again before you can have your sixth time!~ That'll take some work!"

He was lying. It was not going to take much work at all.

• Spicy
Allison

Allison smiled, pleased he had agreed to continue their romp. She rose to her feet and knelt down next to her bag, changing out of her maids uniform and into a scandalously low buttoned white blouse and skin tight brown pencil skirt. There was a v shaped slit on the back of the skirt, the fabric clinging to her ass like a wet t-shirt. Allison pushed the lenseless glasses on and let her hair down, turning to face James on the bed.

A flirty smirk drew over her lips as she approached him, hips and tail swaying behind her as she did. " I don't think we'll have a problem there… Mr…." Allison trailed off, waiting for a surname, real or fake, that he would like his secretary to call him.

Allison stood between his legs, her hands on the bed on either side of him as she leaned forwards to expose her cleavage. Her tail sneaking around to wrap around his dick and gently beginning to milk him. " I brought those papers you asked for…" She purred in his ear.

"I thought we could discuss a few things, maybe over lunch?" She asked seductively, laying on the bed beside him and parting her thick thighs for him.
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

Well that was a change of pace.

James had decided to take it easy. He could have rummaged around the room looking for snacks or something a little less Darkling to drink, but there was a show on and he didn't want to miss it for a minute. He had shimmied up the bed and made himself comfortable, leaning on his elbow as he watched Allison undress and abandon her maid attire, then to don the garb of a secretary perhaps a little too eager to make her boss comfortable. He didn't know where she was getting outfits from or exactly how many that she had prepared, but he had a very vested interest in making sure that he specifically inspected, approved of, and then positively ruined and destroyed as many as possible as he could by the end of the evening. Given the mix of Darkling Pheremones in the air and Darkling blood in his body? Allison was going to need to go shopping for more than a few new outfits by the even of the evening...

Just watching her undress was pretty hot- since he got the whole maid show on the way out. Though he perked up and perked up once he realized just what those glasses had entailed. Pencil skirt and a blouse, some glasses to complete the ensemble and a changeup in her hair? He was already starting to return to form just looking at her- and what she did next only increased the power of enticement that she was bringing to this particular table. His eyebrows had shot up just like his dick, and he gave her a horny stupid faced grin. "Wells. Mister Wells will do just nicely." Demon Secretary may have been a new and rare defeater of demon maid for his favorite thing that he has ever seen. It was hard to tell if it was his actual last name or a fake one. He had said it pretty easily, but that could just mean that he was used to using it as a ruse before.

"And you are...? Mmh. Very effective. But your name is still good miss...allison? Or should I also use your last name? I'd hate to be inappropriate." He licked his lips and gently caressed her sides when she leaned up close to him, though he didn't grab anything. There was a certain shift to the air, in her confidence in demeanor. If she aimed to take the lead for awhile? He would let her play ball. Especially if it meant that she would keep milking up. That tail was a dastardly effective thing, and it was doing a swell job of getting him to swell to full attention.

"Well, if you'd like to discuss things, I can't say no to my own private secretary." He mused, rolling over and looking up at her. "Especially with a fantastic lunch like this one." He chuckled a bit, before winking at her and going down on his partner for the evening, dutifully licking at her clit in a gentle teasing start that surely wouldn't be enough. "How should I thank you miss?"

• Spicy
Allison

Allison drew her eyes over him, clearly impressed with what she saw. "Duval. Miss Duval." She purred in a sultry tone, melting comfortably into the mattress as he fixated himself between her legs. She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh of relaxation as he began to lick at her.

Another perk of being a Libertine was taste. She didn't need to drink magi potions or eat special foods to taste and smell of strawberry shortcake. She pulled her skirt up giving him a bit more room to work with, her tail reaching down again to stroke his cock.

Allison let out an amused chuckle, arching her back lightly as he teased. " You can thank me…. By making my legs tremble, Mr. Wells." She told him, cocking an eyebrow down at him. She had groomed meticulously for this night, and intended to enjoy it. " And I'll thank you by milking you dry, how does that sound?"
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

James was relatively inexperienced here, and it put him on the back foot. The vampire had his fair share of sexual experiences at this point sure, but those were mostly in a more dominant position largely through partner preferences alone. That's not to say he wasn't willing to go down when the occasion called for it, he was happy to do anything if it meant giving his partner a good time. But it was a relative blind spot as far as his explots had went. He was about as experienced here as Allison was with sex in general. He wasn't expecting her to smell good, nor taste good. To a certain extent there was almost even that addictive quality that came with drinking her blood, though on a significantly lower scale.

It worked on him. Very well. He responded very very well to Darkling pheromones, as well as her seductive allure act in general.

"Yes Miss Duval." He whispered eagerly, nodding as if he had much of a say in the power dynamic in this particular position. "I think I'd rather like that. You're such a dutiful secretary, you think of everything don't you?" He hummed with pleasure before committing to his dedication a second time, eating her out with more of a fervor. With her skirt and legs spread he was able to get where he needed to be, licking at her clit in flicks short and long, bracing his hands on the side of her thights. His cock throbbed, quickly coming to now complete erection under the efforts of her tail- he wasn't going to last long unless she paced him out, which would be heaven or hell depending on your perspective.

One thing was for sure based on his wild moans from under her skirt- he was certainly enjoying this.

• Spicy
Allison

To be honest, this was her first time seeing someone from this angle as well, and she would be lying if she wasn't at least a little embarrassed. But she didn't have much time to dwell on it before he got to work.

Soft gasps parted her lips, her pedicured hands gently combing through his hair as he serviced her, tail still diligently massaging his stiff cock. "You work so well, Mr. Wells…" Allison praised, biting her bottom lip and letting her head fall back into the pillows.

Hearing the noises James was making nearly sent her into a frenzy, her tail picking up the pace as she looked down at him once more. Her face shifted through a few different expressions of pleasure, her whines growing more and more desperate. "Mr. Wells?" She panted frantically. " Why don't you bring that beautiful cock up here and let me ride you?"
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

• Spicy
He had been lost in his duty- there was a simple pleasure to following orders, and Ms. Duval's instructions maybe revealed more and more of James interest with each passing second. The answer was pretty much everything of course, but it was a new feeling and one he was more than happy to indulge in. As he ate her out and twitched and shivered from her milking.

They were locked like that for a little bit. Each catching the other on the edge of such intense ecstasy. Oblivion by overwhelming stimulation held just out of reach. As her tail danced on his cock, he let out a slightly whining moan. It was needy- frantic and desperate. When she suggested that she ride on him, he broke for air like a drowning man, looking up at her with hungry lust filled eyes. He was taking her all in, greedier and greedier with every passing second.

"God. Fucking...yes please. I need to feel inside you again. I don't care if you're a maid or a secretary or whatever, I just need to keep fucking you for as long as I can tonight. You're so beautiful and so fucking hot." It was a huffy and needy confession- he rolled over and shuffled up beside her kissing her on the lips before lying back. "Come now Ms. Duval- time for your ah...yearly evaluation. You surely don't want to get a low grade?"

• Spicy
Allison

Allison giggled as he broke character, hair messy and face flushed, but her smile was genuine. She felt the same way, of course. She climbed on top of him, using her tail to guide him inside as she lowered herself onto his lap. Allison was practically dripping at this point, her hips beginning to roll against him without a second thought.

"Oh Mr. Wells… You know I'm a workaholic now~" She teased, placing her hands on his abdomen as she bounced against his shaft. She smirked deviously, arching her back as she lowered her plump ass down on him, rolling her hips against his. "Loser taps out first?" She whispered daringly, her eyes glinting with lust as she watched his face.

Allison smirked cockily, rising to her feet and using her hands to steady herself as she put her whole body into it. Her eyes rolled back into her head, lewd gasps leaving her lips as she rammed his cock against her g-spot.
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

• Nice Execution!
"Fu-ha-hu-huuck. Okay. You're just good at everything aren't you? That's not fair at all. I blame the tail." James had dropped the role for a second mostly due to sheer bliss. The vampire moaning softly as he lay back against the pillows, doing his best to help guide her down so she had as much access as she needed to do to get to work. If he was being totally honest? He mostly lost his train of thought when she started to ride him, very content to lose himself to the lust of the evening for what was going to be a countless number of times tonight. He had closed his eyes- trying to come up with something particularly insightful or clever, maybe even funny to say- when of course she went and issued a challenge.

Now James didn't consider himself to be a particularly competitive man. But when a woman this hot rode you this well, that wasn't the kind of challenge you backed down from. "Ohoho?" He echoed back, eyes snapping open as he took stock of his ambitious secretary-demon hybrid. "You are quite the workaholic, aren't you miss Duval?" He broke his roleplaying to let out a lustful wet moan. It continued to pause as she rose to her feet and started to ride him even harder- driving everything she had into her g spot repeatedly. This was, to say the least, remarkably effective at turning him on though it wasn't necessarily possible to get him any more heated than he normally was.

"Well...who am I not to...to...F-fuck- you're good at that." He let out a shaking breath. "Who am I not to...reward such ambition in my employees? Why not make it a wager? I'll give you that promotion and raise you want if you can make me tap out- though I assure you, that won't be happening anytime soon." His words were beaten only by the way his face contorted with each thrust and wet gasp that fell through her lips. Being honest? He wasn't sure how long he could last with a sexy secretary in a pencil skirt riding his cock this enthusiastically. "B-but what is your end of the wager...hmm? There has to be something for ah...For you to lose to. Fuck! Just please keep fucking me." He cleared his throat. "That's an order, too." He had lost quite a bit of the dominance of the room in this position.

He was okay with that.

• Spicy
Allison

Allison chuckled warmly at his praise, followed by more of the soft clapping her ass was making against his pelvis. " I'll let you keep the glasses and my underwear, you little freak." Allison teased light-heartedly, gently pushing his face to make him look away from her in embarrassment.

She placed her hands on his abdomen, panting and red in the face as she adjusted her squatting just a bit to be able to move her hips around in a circle. Wet noises stirred the room, nearly drowned out by her sweet moans and the slapping of skin.

Allison tilted her head back, her lip quivering as she felt her walls begin to tighten around him. "F-fuck, fuck, fuck!" She cried, her tail lashing erratically behind her as she felt another climax coming on.

Allison pulled her neck back up to face him, her brows knitted together, face a deep red and pouty. She pushed her glasses back up her nose, sweat beginning to form on her forehead. Allison bit her lip, biting back a high pitched squeal as she rode him like a beast.
"Fuck, I'm cumming!" She shrilled, a few deep pants following her cry on the way out. Her lips parted, tongue clinging to her top lip as she rode out her orgasm and powered through it. "I-I'm not tapping out either. I could do this all night." She added, nearly out of breath, but even she didn't k ow if she was lying or not.
@TerraBooma
Code by Jenamos

The good news for their little bet was that he had already started to make Allison cum. He hadn't lost his edge yet and while a wild succubus of a devil riding you like her life depended on it was a heavenly bliss, the competitive edge their tryst had taken had his full attention. The beast inside had a target to pursue, and it would ride her down like she was...presently riding him down. The point was he wasn't going to give up anytime soon! She had already cum once, that was a sign of her starting to lose some steam. "You're fucking on." He murmured, turned on by the stakes at hand. He didn't normally keep momentos of his partner, but Alison was turning into someone that was entirely unforgettable.

The bad news? He probably wouldn't be able to take as much if she kept fucking him like this. He had pretty good stamina for a guy, but it wouldn't take much for the accursed male refectory period to show its head, and he would need a few minutes to catch a breather. As far as he was concerned that was basically game over. He was on a timer, and it was probably shorter than hers!

But fuuuck if this wasn't hot. The way she adjusted her glasses, the determined glare in her eye as she looked down at him. The way those fucking hips ground down and around on his cock. She could say whatever she wanted about her previous sexual encounters, she had to be more experienced- and it was fucking hot.

"If you can do this all night, you better be ready, because I have no plans of stopping.~" He teased with a little tongue stuck out of his mouth. "I've already seen you dress up twice. How many more outfits can I ruin? Do you..." He stopped for a moment, panting under her weight. "Do you think I can get through all of them? I consider it a personal challenge." He leans up to try and take back control, but the weight on his chest pushes him back down. This was bad, mostly because he needed her to change positions fast or she wasn't going to be the only one cumming...

Plus, he had one thing going for him- roleplay. He was (technically) in a position of power here. He might be able to twist that to his advantage. "Alright then, Ms. Duval." He looked at her with a dark twisted expression. "Your new order is to touch yourself while you fuck me."

How was she going to do that? He didn't know. But it would probably rile her up a lot and get her closer to tapping out..."And tell me...your biggest fucking kink. That's an order, got it? No hiding now!"