Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Brief Intro About Me
———
Now Playing: teeth - brakence
———

Welcome, one and all. My name is Nephilim, but feel free to use any iteration of it that tickles your fancy. I am (guesstimating) that by the time you read this, I have turned 20.

That means that my life is only going to go downhill from hereon-out. To try and make that ride a little less bumpy, I've decided to expand my roleplaying endeavours in an attempt to give myself something to drown in when I have the downtime. I use he/him pronouns, and live in the GMT time zone.

I have a few years of experience- if we're going from my first attempt, I'd say 8 years? When Mystic Messenger was running things… dark times. Dark times indeed. I've evolved a decent amount from then if I do say so myself.

I believe myself to be decently literate, and I enjoy long-form replies (4-6 paragraphs), but I also understand that interactions need to have a good flow to them, so writing that amount when characters are talking seems almost counterproductive in my eyes. Just my opinion.

I do not do fandoms. I know that a lot of people enjoy it, but I have never been enraptured by a piece of media to that point so it's hard for me to relate and join in. Apologies if you were searching for that here.

What I am willing to do is: everything else. Romance, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, get a lil Smutty. I'm down for anything, just ask!

If there is anything I have missed here that you are interested in, please feel free to DM me and I will tell you anything. I'm an open book.

What I Look For In a Partner
———
Now Playing: Daily Duppy - MoStack
———

Now to talk about you, dear reader. Before that though, I have a question: have you done your hair different today? Or is it your outfit? Something about you is shining today. Well done. Keep it up.

I look for someone who is comfortable with mxf/mxm pairings. Admittedly, I am unable to write female characters. It is a mental block I have placed on myself and one that I wish I could destroy but each time I try it feels like I only reinforce those worries of mine. Perhaps if a partner with the patience of a saint came along who was willing to give me a try, I could be convinced, but good luck on that.

I also look for someone who mirrors post length, or around that. I understand that not every reply has enough substance to bounce back, but as long as an attempt is made then it's good enough for me.

I have the same mentality for replies- just reply when you have time. Ghosting is fine by me too! Thought I would request a little message, even if it's just a "yeah no sorry bye", I also understand straight up removal of yourself from the situation!

I also like talking OOC. Roleplaying is a social hobby in my mind. Two writers using each other to refine their skills and create a world together. Talking about the world we're building, about the progression of the RP, about a new favourite show, giving album suggestions, or even just talking about how work kicked your ass that day is a major part of why I do this, so having someone that reciprocates that (when possible) is always awesome.

Plot/Pairing Cravings
———
Now Playing: I Am Trying To Break Your Heart - Wilco
———

Regarding pairings and stories that I'm craving, there's a few. They're listed below, but I also want to make one thing clear before then.

If you have a pairing that you want to do and believe me to be a decent-to-good fit for what you are looking for in a partner, please send me a message. Although I would like to use the pairings below, I love being able to partake in other people's cravings with them.

Now, here are my pairings! For further details, hit me up! Thanks for reading!

Brain Rivals (Realistic, Academia, Slice of Life - Two classmates vying for the top spot in their class/school for some yet unspecified reward. Could take any sort of tone and progression we decide upon).

Body Rivals (Realistic/Fantasy, Action, Slice of Life - Two classmates from the same team/gym are both honing themselves to become the best in their sport/activity of choice [boxing, kickboxing, swordfighting, magic]. Could take any sort of tone and progression we decide upon).

Modern Myths (Realistic Fantasy, Modern, Romance - I do not have any sort of storyline in mind, but I was imagining it to be that humanoid mythical creatures [vampires, werewolves, etc.] have integrated into our modern world and have to keep their cover at all times to maintain the harmonious life they have built for themselves. Just a lil seed I had planted in my head.)

Bodyguard x Client (Realistic, Modern, Minor Action, Romance[?] - A sharp dress sense and sharper instincts are needed when guarding high priority clients, especially when they are a model who enjoys late night strolls and partying until the wee hours. Travelling with them, dancing with them at parties, staying in their house. It seems more personal than guarding a client all of a sudden.)
Outcast x Popular (Realistic, Modern, Romance, Slice of Life - Whether it be a college setting, or in the workplace, there is a seemingly unwritten rule: an extrovert will adopt an introvert. When this happens in our story, it opens up new paths for the introvert. People approach them, ask them to events. The introvert enjoys their new friendships and experiences, of course, but they are still magnetised to the extrovert who helped them with an admiration that grows fonder and fonder each time they speak.)

I'm 100% interested!