That Thread With the Unoriginal Name

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

Nevermore214

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Leigh, Nevermore, whichever.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Boy! Eighteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Doesn't matter as much to me, though I've more commonly roleplayed in the Fantasy or Sci-Fi categories.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Flawed characters -- I believe wholeheartedly in the trope "Earn Your Happy Ending" and it shows: my Villains want to win, my heroes need to struggle.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Wolf Packs, for the camaraderie I suppose. They can be vicious and mean damn things, but I've never seen an animal more willing or more dedicated than a Wolf to its family.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

This is the moment...
This is the day...
When I send all my doubts and demons
On their WAAAAY!
Every Endeavor,
I have made ever
is coming into play
is here and now todAAAAAAAAY!

This is the moment!
This is the time!
When the momentum
and the Moment are in rhhyyyyme!

Give me this moment,
this precious chance.
I'll gather up my past --
and make some sense at last!

This is the moment
when all I've done,
all of the dreaming,
SCREAMING AND SCHEMING!
BECOME ONEEEEEEE!

THIS IS THE DAY,
SEE IT SPARKLE AND SHINE
WHEN ALL I'VE LIVED FOR
BECOME MIIIINNEEEE!

FOR ALL THESE YEARS,
I'VE FACED THE WORLD ALONE
AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME
TO PROVE TO THEM
I MADE IT ON MY OWN!

THIS IS THE MOMENT
MY FINAL TEST
DESTINY BECKONED
I NEVER RECKONED
SECOND BEST!
I WON'T LOOK DOWN
I MUST NOT FALL!
THIS IS THE MOMENT
THE SWEETEST MOMENT OF THEM ALL!

THIS IS THE MOMENT
DAMN ALL THE ODDS!
THIS DAY OR NEVER
I'LL SIT FOREVER
WITH THE GODS!

WHEN I LOOK BACK
I WILL ALWAYS RECALL
MOMENT FOR MOMENT
THIS WAS THE MOMENT
THE GREATEST MOMENT
OF THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!

Phew. I actually DID sing that while writing it out. "This is the Moment" from Jekyll and Hyde, but my favorite version is from the Vocal Majority Chorus.

Flawed Characters! A one Jack Shade (dont worry, you'll never know who he is. no one does} just talked about having flawed characters as some of the best! Yay for you Leigh!

Meanwhile, welcome to Iwaku. I am Iliana, and its a pleasure to meet you.

If you need any navigation or assistance, lemme know! :D

Thanks for the quick response! Thank you for your welcome as well.

I forgot to note I'm not new to roleplaying in the least. I've been playing tabletop RPG's since I was ten, forum roleplaying since I was 14, and I'm still at it now. I fill out most of your Roleplayer Resume, which is very convenient to have at hand.

Yo, Leigh welcome to Iwaku (this is another of my terrible no bad pun days so heres a first class donut)
imagesCA02TWJD.jpgenjoy...

Welcome to Iwaku!! You sound like you know what you are doing, and that you will very much enjoy yourself here! We also seem to have a favorite song in common!
If you need help finding a roleplay, or just feel like you need one to either get started, or just out of boredom, Come to me and your wish shall be granted! (I find myself bored often.)

If we are anymore a like, I would suggest coffee to help keep you up the late nights you stare at the screen hoping that someone responds or messages you!

~Kal

Awesome. Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll certainly pester you for a roleplay if I get the chance, Kamakazi Kal! I'm just not sure where to start, heh.

WHY hello there Leigh! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm Mr. Juku, and don't be a stranger! Feel free to invite me to any roleplays if you need someone!

The best way to start is just by looking around... or the Jump In roleplays! 8D You don't need any bios or signups there, so it's a good place to get involved in something right off the bat...

ALSO, welcome to the community!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm already looking around for a plot to jump into.

Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay.
I look forward to seeing your writings.
I also hope that Iwaku gives you a great experience!

Alright. I'm starting! (I'm just bridging the gap for the 6th post is all, but I AM starting. You have had your warning.)

Welcome! Glad you are starting, don't look back! If you are anything like me you'll be hooked on Iwaku roleplay in no time!

YAy!
MORE FRESH MEAT.
*sniffs predatorily*

WELCOME TO IWAKUUUUUUU!!!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you Leigh!

Have a cookie....
galletapuntachocolate_b.jpg

...and see you!