Fantasy
Slice of Life
Medieval
Science Fiction
Modern
Action Adventure
Supernatural
Post Apocalypse
Hello folks, I'm just Blue. Happy to be here. I've been writing for over a decade now and what can I say, I love it. Pretty much all genres are my jam if there's a long term story to be had. I might, although I don't usually do them often, try my hand at some fandoms again. Might. Sad to say no canon characters. Can't really play characters I haven't created myself. I hope this introduction was okay, maybe...

giphy.gif

Howdy Hey Blue! Welcome to Iwaku; [your introduction was lovely btw] Happy to have you here at the ritz... or Iwaku. Which ever!

Since you are brand spanking new here, a great place to start getting familiar with the site is the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! And of course if you have any questions or ponderings, do not hesitate to ask one of us staff members masquerading as functional human beings. Or you know, in Green names!

Welcome again and hope you have a fantastic time here with us all!

Reactions: Blue
Hello! I don't have a cool green name, but I can say hello anyway!

And I feel yah there. I can't play a character that's not one I made myself 🤣

Hello folks, I'm just Blue. Happy to be here. I've been writing for over a decade now and what can I say, I love it. Pretty much all genres are my jam if there's a long term story to be had. I might, although I don't usually do them often, try my hand at some fandoms again. Might. Sad to say no canon characters. Can't really play characters I haven't created myself. I hope this introduction was okay, maybe...
Hey Blue! Welcome to the site! I'm the same way with canon characters, I pretty much can only play OCs, either from an original universe or from a fandom universe

giphy.gif

Howdy Hey Blue! Welcome to Iwaku; [your introduction was lovely btw] Happy to have you here at the ritz... or Iwaku. Which ever!

Since you are brand spanking new here, a great place to start getting familiar with the site is the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! And of course if you have any questions or ponderings, do not hesitate to ask one of us staff members masquerading as functional human beings. Or you know, in Green names!

Welcome again and hope you have a fantastic time here with us all!
Thank you Manna(hope it's okay if I call you that) much appreciated!

Hello! I don't have a cool green name, but I can say hello anyway!

And I feel yah there. I can't play a character that's not one I made myself 🤣
Your name is cool! Hello! A long time ago in a galaxy far far far away, I played a couple of canon characters. It was awful to say the least. From then on, I swore never to do any canons in fandoms.

Hey Blue! Welcome to the site! I'm the same way with canon characters, I pretty much can only play OCs, either from an original universe or from a fandom universe
Hi, Saisei! Right! I felt a lot of pressure when I did play a canon to get them exactly like they are in the media but unfortunately it never worked out that way 🤣

Howdy blue! I don't know why but I get a good vibe from you. If you are ever looking for someone to join your RP or are looking for a 1x1 connection hit me up

Howdy blue! I don't know why but I get a good vibe from you. If you are ever looking for someone to join your RP or are looking for a 1x1 connection hit me up
You do? Yay! Thank you, Edward!

Hey, Blue! Welcome! Same as Edward, you seem pretty nice~ so if you end up creating a group RP or need a partner go ahead n DM me whenevs! :D
- Fox

Hey, Blue! Welcome! Same as Edward, you seem pretty nice~ so if you end up creating a group RP or need a partner go ahead n DM me whenevs! :D
- Fox
Thank you Fox! ☺️

Welcome to Iwaku, Blue! Tried to rhyme there. 😂

Hope you're enjoying yourself here on the site so far and I am loving seeing you around! <3 Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

Hope you're enjoying yourself here on the site so far and I am loving seeing you around! <3 Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨
☺️Yay! Thank you stellar. I am. Still working my way around.

• Love
Reactions: iridescent

☺️Yay! Thank you stellar. I am. Still working my way around.
If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to any intern or staff member ✨

• Love
Welcome to iwaku! \o

• Love
Howdy hey there, Blue! Welcome to the site ;D I hope to see ya around!

• Love