Such a Kinky Nerd

Kara Halfdan

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Hio!

As the title suggests that is exactly what I am. Preferring tabletop RPGs and a good pulp novel to most other things. I play Warhammer, listen to heavy metal and I love a good horror movie, yes they do exist. I have other hobbies and interests but that's the core gist of who I am I suppose. Just a wannabe writer looking to let off some steam while working a soul sucking job. Anyway let's have some fun.

Hi, hey! Welcome to Iwaku!!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time.

tnrdiscord-tnrwelcome.gif

Welcome welcome! \o/

Hello hello!

I'm glad you decided to scope out iwaku! It's an awesome place. As always, I recommend checking out Newbie Navigation to help get you started! There's a lot to iwaku and sometimes it can be overwhelming where to begin exploring. If you need any assistance, please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames, so we're easy to pick out.

Happy Writing!

P.s. Why is it so hard to find a good horror movie? lol! Just watched one recently, and would highly recommend it. It was one of the most interesting scary/thriller movies I've seen in awhile. Malignant. Watch it. Don't look up anything about, just experience it >:3