3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

Keijo3.jpg

Colour: #92a3ad
<~~>

• <~~~<>~~~>​

~PROFILE

SUBJECT IDN: KJ-78900321
    Nickname: "Keijo"
    Sex: Girl

Years in the BLOCC: 3 Years
    Primary Handler: Dr. Justin Kang
    Prospective Owner: Dr. Lynne Argenti.

Directive: Visual Artist
    • Keijo is meant to draw schematics and do up lavish works of art for vehicles of many types.
    • As secondary purpose, Keijo is meant to keep their owner company in the shop and help out in the garage as well.
    Directive Skills:
    • Drawing, Sculpting, design, problem solving.
    • Secondary role: vehicle mechanic, welding, fabrication
    • Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish.
    <~~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM: Crow.
    • 40 cm long and 400g. Iridescent black plumage and black eyes.
    • Accented with red and white plumage on her neck and wings as requested by ownership.
    Trained Advantage
    • May say up to 6 phrases max. in Animal form. Once new phrases learned an old one is lost.

SAPIENT FORM: 'Labourer'
    • 5'9" / 145lbs. Tall and finely muscled meant to do lists of hands-on work. "Asian-esque" features as requested.
    • Grey Eyes / Black hair, with a single streak of red and white on one side. (shaved now though)
    • Neck branded with IDN. Pierced (no jewelry until ownership contract signed and second down payment received), Birthmark on wrist (symbol to be confirmed upon final payment received)
    • Wearing White onesie with red stripes and lining. Prefers casual and 'shop type' clothes like denim and plain shirt.
    • 'Brooklyn Accent' as requested.
    Subtle Tell Tale.
    • Eyes will darken when focussing on distant objects.
    • Lips are harder than normal persons and always seems to have dark lip liner applied.
    • Sideburns area of cheeks extended further than normal person and hair feels more like down than hair.

• <~~<>~~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+
    • Bold and Talkative - This girl has a penchant to speak first, speak while acting, then speak later. She loves to dive head first into thing regardless of consequence. Keijo can be quite witty and engaging given the right circumstances and even then, she loves to pal around with almost everyone... except for a certain redheaded Sparrow, that is.
    • Optimistic - Kei always looks on the bright side of things and little can bring her spirits down. She gets pushed around by the more dominant Subjects and pushed away by the more wary or 'suffer-no-fools' type Subjects, but always tries to take a positive away from a bad situation.
    • Perceptive - Sharp tongue, but even sharper eyes. She notices a lot in her immediate surroundings near and far. It is instilled in her to notice small details and so she cannot help but notice the little things about things and places. People too.
    Nega-
    • Mouthy - Loudmouthed yes, and sometimes she just speaks her mind, no filter, but then there are the times she just crosses a line and enters the acidic and abrasive territory. And sometimes she gets on a roll and just gets under your skin. Quite off-putting and a major reason she does not have many friends.
    • Entitled - Maybe she sees herself in a leadership role, but she also carries a sense of entitlement about being a Year Three and ends up being bossy and demanding. There are times when she even has to call out that she is older than you and that she is a Year Three and that means something!
    • Manipulative - Being very perceptive has the other edge to it too; she gets to know little things about you and which buttons to press. She is not necessarily a master manipulator, but really the only thing holding her back is her lowered self-confidence and desire to be needed.

• Drawing, Repairs, Talking, Company, Laughing, Pranks, Shiny trinkets, Teasing.
    Dislikes:
    • Incomplete projects, Loneliness, Aggression/Fighting, Boring People, Being Ignored, Being shown up, Ada.

• <~<>~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened Senses:
    • No Heightened sense BUT can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours.
    2) Physical carry-over:
    • Eyes - Keijo can switch her vision to the sharpness of a crow once she focusses on distant objects.
    3) Communication:
    • 3 years, Keijo may transmit BCT within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    4) Awakened Resistance:
    • Since Keijo is not Awakened but Marked, she has a resistance to Awakened effects forced upon her. She may resist up to 3 times per day, or once per day for a period of 3 hours.
    5) Connections:
    • N/A
    6) Combined:
    • Soon!

• <~~>​

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Keijo in the Lift with the Panther ~ 'The Chinchillas and their entourage managed to corner Keijo and lock her in a cage. They roll her into the lift. When the door opens next the Panther is there. t is here where she is identified as Marked.
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • In The Metal Shop Room ~ Keijo was confronted by the Panther and passed the 'Mettle Test.' She gave reasons why she wanted to escape and was taught BCT.

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • N/A
    2) Those Good Times. (Combined)
    • Soon! ~ Coming Soon!

• <>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates.

Bella ~ Such a klutz. Like she's a sweetie and a cutie, but man, what a klutz. But unlike Ada, this gal has gots some personality and is fun to be around. Always talking about the love of her life and hey, if I had to talk about me 24/7 I wouldn't shut up about me neither. Hah! I kid, i kid. I like her. You just keep on the little thing's good side and all good. Just hangs out with Ada too much. I mean, you kidding me? I'm so much better company! And hey when her heart gets all damaged-like I know she usually wants to go to 'Way but guess who else is there for her to lend a sympathetic ear? You guessed it!

Conway ~ What's this guy's problem here anyway, huh? Why's he so positive and clever?
    There's room for only one happy-go-wise-cracker here! I should knock his block off but naaaaaahhh... this dexie boy always has the good to feed me or make a trade. A bit shy but there's a cure for that; ya lookin' right at her! Hahahahah! Meh, okay, he's alright. Stays outta' Ada-hater's way too so yeah, it's what i like, how I like fo'sho! That and he shies away from the big crowds; guess who's there to make sure he don't feel left out. Ever. That's right I gots him.

DeeDee ~ Lumpy, dumpy, frumpy, grumpy bunny. She'd be okay if she wasn't so fat, know what I'm sayin'? I think it clogs her head, dexies. She is constantly clinging on to Ada like she wants to conjoin with the stupid little birdie! Like, with Jaycie, that's all good; that's my dexie-gal right there, I tell ya...! But why so goo-goo-gah-gah for that Ada! Anyways, she should lay off the snacks and should pal around with me in the 'shop and she'd shed the flab right quick! Hey, no disrespect to Decker; man I love her card tricks! This your card? BAM! Dexie is smooth right there... but I ain't shamin' here; getting her to not be so flab-ulous is for her own good!

Euler ~ This dex... I tell ya... this dexter is some kinda' devious...! I like her! She acts so differently to authority, ya never know if she's playin' or not. Keeps good ol' Ada-Hater on her toes too! Hah! That and she knows her place. She listens to me. Like, no for reals now; she really, really listens to me. She don't push me away like most other dexter's here. Like I try so hard to please the Chinchilla's but still they... anyway! Don't matter! I'm talking about my dexie-gal here, not me! 'Cuz she gets all lonely sometimes and you get three guesses to tell me who is there for her when she gets all nega-spiralling-lonely? First two guesses don't count. That's riiiiight...

Jaycie ~ Now why we don't pal around more, I'll never understand! We're both creative, we both love shootin' the breeze, we both dive in no worries, no regrets! Oh and we are both great singers n' dancers-- hey! Shuddup! Don't you listen to what anyone else says!! Me n' her, we have a connection! Similar bird family so we can speak the BCT with one another as birds! So much easier to talk to her that way without that stupid red Muppet getting in between us! Yeah, that's right I used the 'M-word!' Anyway, Jay-girl here ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer and does she ever love (worship even?) us Year Three's and so yeah... wrapped around my little finger right here! Like I'm not mean to her. At all! But she just needs to be with her real 'big sis' and not that red-headed imposter!

Sabai ~ Hey, just drop the Mr. Nice Guy act there fella...! I mean, you gots to be jokin' right? This guy keeps this act up like a psycho clown-thing! Everyone has a breaking point and I know just where to push to get him to crack and topple over. I got that over him, but I make sure he realizes who's always there for him once he loses his temper. I am! Then again, there are those times he gets all over-bearing and mommy-Handler like on us. Can't stand being coddled, taken care of, soothed and feeling all warm, fuzzy and safe like you're worth so much more than what you already think of yoursel-- hey! Shuddup! Don't you listen to what anyone else says!! I don't like it! But okay... Yeah, he's alright. Steers clear of Ada too. It's what I like, how I like, dex.

Ada. I don't like her. 'Nuff said, dex. I gots nuttin' else to say here. Move along, move along... Like what's to like anyways? She's bossy and manipulative! She is! And soooooo entitled! Ever since the Scars showed up, she's acting like all golden child around them! She's not even a Year Three and does she ever listen to us?! Oh nooooooo...! And she is so mouthy! She has to counter everything you say and spit out the last word too! Like one time, the Chinchillas had me cornered and they were goin' to shove me in a cage and then send me into the lift and I'd end up on a random floor but then like she comes in and she's all by herself, yet she''s got this look in her eyes, so she steps right up to them and she sticks up for me and-- hey!! Shuddup! She's a hater! Ada-hater the stupid red-Muppet birdie! She only stood up for me so that she could hold that over me and make me feel bad and so I'd have to do what she says! Devious, manipulative dex! I don't like her! Can't stand her even. I... I don't care! She can get left behind and I won't shed no tears! Nosiree! I don't like her. At all. 'Nuff said, dex...! I gots nuttin' else to say here! Don't wanna waste my time on talking about her nor is she worth the effort! Move along...!

<~~>​

keijo-crow-20190917152329231.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>