Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Whump
Hi! Looking for someone to do a angsty/whump smiling critters rp! (Mostly based around the cartoon, since in this AU catnap isn't evil)

TW: implied child abuse, and human experimentation

This AU is pretty close to canon. The smiling critters are real human children who lives in the orphanage (pretty sure that's canon, at least in catnaps end), and the smiling critters were all best friends, however one by one they all got "adopted", meaning they disappeared to be experimented in and turned into the toy versions we see now. Once all of them have been "adopted" and they see each other again they start to think of a plan to get out, and once they do they're found by some adults and taken in by them.

I except both OCs and canon characters! Id like to be dog day, and or catnap, however if someone's dead set on being them I won't fight!

The age range for these characters are 8-10 years old, and there will be NO shipping

Reactions: Redhearts
Hello, Redhearts here! I am wondering if I could join this roleplay as DogDay! Unless you want to be him. I wont fight!

I'm interested in roleplays like the one you are offering right now!
I also might be a little late on replying, but I'm glad the title says, "always open"!

I look forward to joining this angst roleplay. I hope I can join, and i'm very excited to see if I'm accepted.

Sincerely, Redhearts. :downcat:

Hello, Redhearts here! I am wondering if I could join this roleplay as DogDay! Unless you want to be him. I wont fight!

I'm interested in roleplays like the one you are offering right now!
I also might be a little late on replying, but I'm glad the title says, "always open"!

I look forward to joining this angst roleplay. I hope I can join, and i'm very excited to see if I'm accepted.

Sincerely, Redhearts. :downcat:
Hi! I'd like to be dogday, but if your okay playing any other character (or OC even, anything goes!) then if love to rp with you!