ribbon
    STANDARDS
    FANDOMS
    PLOTS
    ribbon
    ribbon
    lucky number seven
    text
    hey! name's seven, i go by they/she pronouns, and i'm looking to fill some time with new roleplays! i'm not great at making advertisement posts, but i like to think that i make up for it with my writing. i've been roleplaying on and off for the past ten years or so, but it's been a long time since i could thoroughly engage myself in a good roleplay, so i'm admittedly rustier than i'd like to admit. eager to shake off these cobwebs, though! plus, i've been wanting to expand my tastes and preferences in writing, so i'm opening up to more original settings without fandom ties, and also trying out different genres! as long as there's a compelling plotline, i'll at least give it a try.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀now onto a few guidelines, which will give you some insight you can generally expect from me as a writing partner!

a. i'm a multiparagraph or noevella style writer, typically writing in past tense, third person. i average anywhere from 500 to 2k> words per reply - that being said, not every scene can be stretched into 500+ words without really dragging, or being full of fluff, so i try not to be too fixated on word counts. i appreciate some good details, and as long as there's something to work with, i'm chillin!
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀by now, you might've noticed my tendency to write in all lowercase. this is an aesthetic preference of mine, but if you want me to change it ic, i'm perfectly willing to do so!

b. i love plotting, headcanoning and worldbuilding, but doing so excessively can really cause the roleplay to fall flat. it's hard to have anything fresh and fun when we've practically decided everything from start to finish, y'know? so, while i can't and won't go into a roleplay with no prior discussion and plotting, my style leans slightly more into freeplay, improvisation. i usually like an overarching plot and a starting point, but of course we could always plan out a few specific events that might happen at one point or another! we just don't need to meticulously plan everything.

c. is for chatting and communication! i like getting to know my partners, establishing a friendly connection with each other usually makes roleplay related discussion a lot smoother, at least in my experience. on the subject of communication, i don't only mean talking and being friendly - communicating your issues is also pretty important. if something's bothering you, if you want the roleplay to go a certain way, if you'll be gone a while or you just want to cut off the thread entirely, lemme know! i can't help to fix a problem if i don't know what's up, i've got no problem talking about things.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀also sort of on the subject: the topic of ghosting. i wish people wouldn't ghost, it's pretty easy to just let me know you're no longer interested, but i get that ghosters are going to do their thing anyway. i bring this up to say that i don't ghost - if i don't like the roleplay, i'll tell you before i leave. however, i do tend to forget things. that's not an indicator of my interest in something, it's simply... adhd! so, if it's been a few days and i haven't responded, don't assume that i ghosted. a friendly little reminder is much appreciated!

d. when it comes to relationships, i generally do prefer romance for fandom roleplays, but i'm willing to do platonic for your side if you'd prefer! as for original plots, it can really go either way. while some of my original plots do imply romance, i'm actually more of a fan of just... seeing how things go! romantic, platonic, even antagonistic relationships are a-okay with me. enemies to lovers? friends to enemies? plain old enemies? i eat that up, i'm always down to clown. i'll let you know right off the bat, i don't do canon x canon - i'm never gonna do canon x canon, brodie. i might do oc x oc for some fandoms, but my preference will always be oc x canon doubles. if you just want to play a canon against an oc, that's fine too, but doubles are my specialty! also, small note... i very much cannot do pre-established romantic relationships, sorry bout it. there are some exceptions, like... fake dating, arranged marriage, even those little stories about the reincarnated lover of an immortal. but for the most part, it's a no from me.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀more on romantic pairings, i'm obviously fine with lgbtq+ characters and queer relationships! that includes portraying polycules, but the thing with polycules is that it can be overwhelming when it's like... more than three people, you know? so, at the moment, i'm going to limit myself at good ol' throuples. if you're not cool with lgbtq+ characters / relationships... that's embarassing, i dunno what to tell you big dog!! not all of my fandom ocs are in same sex relationships, but none of them are het either, so... just don't be a freak about it i guess?

f. is for faceclaims, babyyyy!! not everyone uses faceclaims, which is whatever, but this is just for potential partners who do. i'm not one to police your faceclaims or what you do with your characters, but a few things simply must be said.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀first and foremost: please match the faceclaim to the style of the roleplay... for live action settings, this obviously means "please don't use a drawing as a reference photo", but it also means i'd rather you didn't use a 2022 instagram model for a roleplay set in the 70s. as long as your fc has resources that at least vaguely fit the setting, i don't care all that much. for animated face claims, this just means i'd rather if the reference doesn't have a wildly different animation style. but, the more important thing i wanted to get to: i genuinely cannot stand cross casting, it gives me such an ick. i see it the most with asian and native american face claims, and as a black-asian person, it's pretty off-putting to me when people cast korean idols as japanese characters, or something along those lines! it's really not hard to find proper fcs, and i'm even willing to help you if it's that complicated. yeah, please just like... be respectful!

and that's pretty much it. nothing too crazy, just be cool, keep it groovy.

• ribbon
    ribbon
    STANDARDS
    FANDOMS
    PLOTS
    ribbon
    ribbon
    enter the multiverse
    text
    ADMIN'S NOTE
    it's a bit long, i know. it's ordered alphabetically rather than by preference, so i put little percentages by the side to indicate my interest in them. you can pretty much tell what the percentages mean, it's like a generic grading system, y'know? around 60 or 70 is about average, 80 to 100 is pretty high, below 40 is like... pretty undesirable. also also alsooo, when i say i can play certain characters, i just mean that i'm better at them than others, not that i'm limited to them. if your character's love interest isn't mentioned, fear not! so long as they aren't listed as a character that i won't play, chances are that i'll be willing to give it a go. now, on to the debauchery!
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY - 65%
    my personal favourite seasons are coven, apocalypse and 1984. my character's love interests will be madison montgomery, michael langdon and xavier plympton, respectively! i can play most characters, but i won't play kai anderson, oliver thredson and any characters based on real life murderers, such as 1984's richard ramirez.

ATTACK ON TITAN - 71%
    my character's love interest will be erwin smith, levi ackerman, eren jaeger, armin arlert, mikasa ackerman, levi ackerman or kenny ackerman. i can play eren jaeger, levi ackerman and other characters - i will say, i'm particularly fond of aus for this fandom, though i'm still willing to remain in the canonverse.

BLACK BUTLER - 68%
    my character's love interest will be sebastian michaelis, claude faustus, william t. spears or grelle sutcliffe. i can play anyone with the exception of ciel phantomhive or alois trancy.

CREEPYPASTA - 79%
    my character's love interest will be jeffrey woods. i can play any of the "classic" characters such as masky, hoody, laughing jack, et cetera.

CRIMINAL MINDS - 85%
    my character's love interest will be spencer reid, emily prentiss, matt simmons or luke alvez. i can play spencer reid, aaron hotchner and other characters. the only characters i won't play are unsubs.

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN - 74%
    my character's love interest will be connor. i can play markus, kara and other characters.

EUPHORIA - 73%
    my character's love interest will be jules vaughn, maddy perez, cassie howard, rue bennet or fezco. i can play elliot, jules and other characters.

HALLOWEEN - 52%
    my character's love interest will be michael myers - i don't really know how that's going to work, but he's so... mm. i'm only really interested in the first film and maybe the original sequel, i'm not too sure about the later stuff.

JUJUTSU KAISEN - 74%
    my character's love interest will be gojo satoru. i can play nanami kento, toji fushiguro and others, however i haven't read the manga. i only know toji well enough to play him cause... he was fine as hell, so i did a character study on him to see what he's about.

MARAUDERS ERA - 81%
    my character's love interest will be sirius black. i can play remus lupin, james potter, lily evans and others.

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE - 1000%
    my character's love interest will be steven grant / marc spector / jake lockley ( !!!!!!!!!! ), bucky barnes, steve rogers, xu xialing, ( tasm ) peter parker and natasha romanoff. i can play stephen strange, natasha romanoff, steve rogers, peter parker and others.

MY HERO ACADEMIA - 32%
    my character's love interest will be shota aizawa, toshinori yagi, rumi usagiyama, keigo takami, toya todoroki or shoto todoroki. i can play anyone, not characters who only make appearances in the manga, if there are any.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION II - 90%
    my character's love interest will be arthur morgan or dutch van der linde, i can play john marston, dutch van der linde, javier escuella and other characters.

RESIDENT EVIL: VILLAGE - 88%
    my character's love interest will be karl heisenberg or bela dimitrescu. i can play alcina dimitrescu, donna beneviento and other characters.

SCREAM, 1996 - 87%
    my character's love interest will be billy loomis, tatum riley or sidney prescott. i can play stu macher, randy meeks, gale weathers and other characters... keep in mind that i only write for the original film, and maybe the first sequel.

SUPERNATURAL - 89%
    i really talk so much shit about this show... for good reason! but alas, they have a chokehold on me, i Keep coming back. my character's love interest will be dean winchester🍅🍅🍅 and i can play sam winchester, castiel and other characters. some canon divergence is to be expected in this context, i LOATHE how they portray mythical beings from other cultures, such as the kitsune episode or the skinwalkers. fuckin bonkers, dude!

TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD - 68%
    depending on the season, my character's love interest will be luke, javier or louis, and i can play anyone, i think.

TELLTALE'S THE WOLF AMONG US - 69%
    my character's love interest will be bigby wolf, i can play snow white and other characters.

THE ORIGINALS - 90%
    i just got such a wave of inspiration for this fandom, it's not even funny! my character's love interest will be klaus mikaelson, elijah mikaelson, rebekah mikaelson or marcel gerard. i can play elijah mikaelson, klaus mikaelson, freya mikaelson and others, however please keep in mind that i have not watched the vampire diaries, nor do i intend to watch it anytime soon, so please don't ask me to play characters from the vampire diaries or the legacies.

THE OUTSIDERS - 87%
    my character's love interest will be dallas winston or darry curtis. i can play sodapop curtis, cherry valance, darry curtis and other characters.

THE ARCANA - 45%
    my character's love interest will be julian devorak, nadia satrinava, muriel or asra alnazar. i can play asra alnazar, count lucio, julian devorak and others.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA - 72%
    my character's love interest will be jasper hale, rosalie hale, alice cullen, carlisle cullen, paul lahote or bella swan. i can play edward cullen, embry call, jasper hale and others, however i won't play jacob black, or characters who only appear in the novels. just a quick warning, i don't stick to canon species' alone. i feel it's very limited, but rest assured, i'm not going to add something wildly out of place.

UNTIL DAWN - 80%
    my character's love interest will be josh washington. i can play mike munroe, matt taylor, sam giddings and others.

MORE FANDOMS
    mystic messenger - 50%, blood of zeus - 0%, castlevania - 0%, teen wolf - 34%, 1989's heathers - 45%, hamilton - 50%, metal gear solid v - 60%, knives out - 50%, lucifer - 47%, squid games - 50%, train to busan - 30%, you - 50%, obey me - 9%, tears of themis - 70%.
  • ribbon
    ribbon
    STANDARDS
    FANDOMS
    PLOTS
    ribbon
    ribbon
    original ideas
    text
    sea of thieves follows the story of a young siren ( or some other sort of mythical sea creature ) who ventures onto land after losing someone or something very important to them, taken away by "poachers" after they went too close to the surface. the siren finds themselves in need of help when they realise just how little they know of this land - lo and behold, they stumble upon a certain traveler in the midst of some trouble. figuring that the traveler must know the land quite well, the siren requests that the traveler assist them in retrieving what they lost, to which the traveler agrees - whether this is because the siren helps them out of a sticky situation, or because the siren promises them some form of compensation.
    extreme interest. high fantasy. wlw preferably, but any pairing could work. i prefer the role of the traveler. potential love triangle.

legacies is an urban fantasy that follows a small group of young adults who become inexplicably drawn to one another, despite never interacting or even knowing one another before then. they find themselves manifesting strange abilities, each different from the other, and eventually learn that thee abilities stemmed from their ancestors, who were gifted ( cursed? ) by some higher being, using their abilities to fend off a demonic presence. now that this demonic presence is growing once again, their abilities have awoken. this can also be limited to just two characters!
    mid interest. coming of age vibes. 2010s. could be one character each, or 2-3 characters each.

war of kinds is set in a world ruled by automae, a race of perfect beings who were brought to life via alchemy and magic. designed to be the playthings of human royals hundreds of years ago, they'd eventually rise up against their human masters, sparking a war between the two kinds. the automae would emerge as the victors, bending the human race to their will and slowly moulding the world into something new. the story follows a human servant rising through the ranks at the house of sovereign, only one goal on their mind — avenging their people. how do they plan to do this? by killing the sovereign's child, of course. the princess... the princess, who was made to be beautiful, perfect, flawless just like all the rest of them. the princess, who was made to be the heir of their father's work. they'd been preparing to do just that... but that was before they were betrothed to someone who seemed to have a thousand secrets, that was before discovering their father wasn't as benevolent as they once though... that was before they met character a.
    mid to high interest. based on a book. wlw preferably. no role preference. this is not intended as a love triangle plotline.

a day to die follows two strangers who come from similar backgrounds. growing up in broken homes, troubled youths with no good outlet for their many many issues, and they'd both eventually be lead into a life of crime. character a seemed to have a knack for robberies, gradually evolving to bigger and better hits over time, while character b was more lowkey, petty offenses and such... unlike character a, who did crimes with a purpose, character b didn't often have any serious goal in mind, just... passing the days. their biggest responsibilites would be in the form of illegal exports. their paths would converge during a task that character b was hired to do - simple enough, just handle an export of weapons over the border, it would be easy money.. 'til character a showed up. turns out, character a had conducted a robbery on the client's house, and the client didn't seem all too eager to let it go. guns were drawn, there was a lot of shouting and threats, and in the heat of the moment, character b shot the client dead. with that over and done with, they'd quickly come to the conclusion that the body would have to be disposed of, and together they'd get rid of it - after taking note of how seamlessly they work together under such pressure, character a extends the offer of a partnership to character b. after all, they probably won't be working with this client anymore.
    low interest. late 90s to early 00s. any pairing could work, but mlm is what comes to mind. i prefer the role of character a, but i can play either one.
code by jenamos

Last edited:
Reactions: lemonkween
mobile friendly ver.​
basics
writing: i'm a novella style writer who uses a third person, past tense perspective. i average anywhere from 500 to 1.5k words per reply; that being said, not every scene can really be stretched into 500> words without really draaaaggingggg, you know? so, i try not to be too fixated on word counts. i just ask that you be fairly detailed, and help to keep the story moving forward!
you might've already noticed my tendency to write in all lowercase letters, but i understand that this can be off putting for some people. if you'd prefer, i'm perfectly willing to capitalise normally! otherwise, my grammar and punctuation are fine!

plotting: plotting, headcanons, worldbuilding! i love all of these things, but doing so excessively can cause a plot to run dry pretty quickly. i often feel like the plotting stage is a lot more fun than the roleplay itself, and why is that? ...because sometimes, my partners and i go so in depth with the discussion that there's no element of surprise, there's hardly anything fresh about it when you know what's happening at every turn. while i can't jump into a roleplay without some discussion beforehand, my style might lean slightly more into freeplay territory. an overarching plot and a starting point is good! even if we specifically plan out certain events that'll happen at some point in the plot, we don't need to meticulously plan everything! cool?

communication: i like getting to know my writing partners, establishing a friendly connection ooc! the "formal" stage is really such a hassle sometimes, it makes me feel like i'm in a job interview or something, y'know? but beyond that, when i say communication, i also mean talking about any problems you may be having: if you'll be gone a while, if you just don't want to continue our thread, if something that i wrote doesn't sit well with you - whatever the issue, it's so much easier to just get it out in the open. can't work on the problem if i can't identify it! i've got no problem with talking about these kinds of things, discussion is one of the most important parts of roleplaying.

relationships: i highly prefer romance with fandom roleplays, at least for my side. as for original plots, i'm cool with romantic or platonic! even if you want to go an antagonistic route - enemies to friends to lovers, friends to enemies, or even plain old enemies, i'm always down to clown. i'll also let you guys know right off the bat, i don't do canon x canon. i am literally never going to do canon x canon - i can be persuaded into oc x oc for some fandoms, but that's generally better in wholly original plots. my preference is always going to be oc x canon doubles, it's what i've always done, and what i'm best at.
[PINDENT]more[/PINDENT] on romantic pairings, i'm obviously fine with lgbtq+ characters and queer relationships! that includes portraying polycules, but the thing with polycules is that it can be overwhelming when it's like... more than three people, you know? so, at the moment, i'm going to limit myself at good ol' throuples. if you're not cool with lgbtq+ characters / relationships... that's embarassing, i dunno what to tell you big dog!! not all of my fandom ocs are in same sex relationships, but none of them are het either, so... be cool i guess?

reminders: i don't ghost. i'm beyond the point of really caring about ghosters, but i don't ghost, just as a personal rule of mine. i do, however, have an adhd brain, so i tend to forget things. that's not an indicator of my interest in the plot, so don't take it like that! a simple reminder after a few days will do, no big deal. i'll usually remind my partners after a week or so, and if there's no (ooc) response for more than 3 or 4 weeks, i'll probably just leave, unless my partner has already specified that they'll be inactive.

faceclaims: look, i'm not one to police people's characters or face claims... but some things must be said. first and foremost: please match the faceclaim to the style of the roleplay... for live action settings, this obviously means "please don't use a drawing as a reference photo", but it also means i'd rather you didn't use a 2022 instagram model for a roleplay set in the 70s. as long as your fc has resources that at least vaguely fit the setting, i don't care all that much. for animated face claims, this just means i'd rather if the reference doesn't have a wildly different animation style. but, the more important thing i wanted to get to: i genuinely cannot stand cross casting. i see it the most with asian and native american face claims, and as a black-asian person, it's pretty off-putting to me when people cast korean idols as japanese characters, or something laong those lines! it's really not hard to find proper fcs, and i'm even willing to help you if it's that complicated. yeah, please just like... be respectful!

and that's pretty much it. nothing too crazy, just be cool, keep it groovy.​
plots

sea of thieves follows the story of a young siren ( or some other sort of mythical sea creature ) who ventures onto land after losing someone or something very important to them, taken away by "poachers" after they went too close to the surface. the siren finds themselves in need of help when they realise just how little they know of this land - lo and behold, they stumble upon a certain traveler in the midst of some trouble. figuring that the traveler must know the land quite well, the siren requests that the traveler assist them in retrieving what they lost, to which the traveler agrees - whether this is because the siren helps them out of a sticky situation, or because the siren promises them some form of compensation.
extreme interest. high fantasy. wlw preferably, but any pairing could work. i prefer the role of the traveler. potential love triangle.

legacies is an urban fantasy that follows a small group of young adults who become inexplicably drawn to one another, despite never interacting or even knowing one another before then. they find themselves manifesting strange abilities, each different from the other, and eventually learn that thee abilities stemmed from their ancestors, who were gifted ( cursed? ) by some higher being, using their abilities to fend off a demonic presence. now that this demonic presence is growing once again, their abilities have awoken. this can also be limited to just two characters!
mid interest. coming of age vibes. 2010s. could be one character each, or 2-3 characters each.

war of kinds is set in a world ruled by automae, a race of perfect beings who were brought to life via alchemy and magic. designed to be the playthings of human royals hundreds of years ago, they'd eventually rise up against their human masters, sparking a war between the two kinds. the automae would emerge as the victors, bending the human race to their will and slowly moulding the world into something new. the story follows a human servant rising through the ranks at the house of sovereign, only one goal on their mind — avenging their people. how do they plan to do this? by killing the sovereign's child, of course. the princess... the princess, who was made to be beautiful, perfect, flawless just like all the rest of them. the princess, who was made to be the heir of their father's work. they'd been preparing to do just that... but that was before they were betrothed to someone who seemed to have a thousand secrets, that was before discovering their father wasn't as benevolent as they once though... that was before they met character a.
mid to high interest. based on a book. wlw preferably. no role preference. this is not intended as a love triangle plotline.

a day to die follows two strangers who come from similar backgrounds. growing up in broken homes, troubled youths with no good outlet for their many many issues, and they'd both eventually be lead into a life of crime. character a seemed to have a knack for robberies, gradually evolving to bigger and better hits over time, while character b was more lowkey, petty offenses and such... unlike character a, who did crimes with a purpose, character b didn't often have any serious goal in mind, just... passing the days. their biggest responsibilites would be in the form of illegal exports. their paths would converge during a task that character b was hired to do - simple enough, just handle an export of weapons over the border, it would be easy money.. 'til character a showed up. turns out, character a had conducted a robbery on the client's house, and the client didn't seem all too eager to let it go. guns were drawn, there was a lot of shouting and threats, and in the heat of the moment, character b shot the client dead. with that over and done with, they'd quickly come to the conclusion that the body would have to be disposed of, and together they'd get rid of it - after taking note of how seamlessly they work together under such pressure, character a extends the offer of a partnership to character b. after all, they probably won't be working with this client anymore.
mid to low interest. late 90s to early 00s. any pairing could work, but mlm is what comes to mind. i prefer the role of character a, but i can play either one.
fandoms

ADMIN'S NOTE
this list is a bit long, i know 😭 it's listed in alphabetical order rather than by preference, so the percentages beside each title indicate my interest in them. 80% - 100% is the sweet spot, 50% - 70% is mid to decent, 20% - 40% is... low, but possible, while anything below 20% is definitely a no from me. additionally, when i say "i can play" so and so, it just means that i'm best at playing the listed characters, not that i'm limited to them. if your love interest isn't mentioned, fear not! so long as they aren't listed as a character that i won't play, chances are that i'll be willing to give it a go.
AMERICAN HORROR STORY - 65%
my personal favourite seasons are coven, apocalypse and 1984. my love interests are madison montgomery, michael langdon and xavier plympton, respectively! i can play most characters, but i won't play kai anderson, oliver thredson and any characters based on real life murderers, such as 1984's richard ramirez.
ATTACK ON TITAN - 81%
my love interest will be erwin smith, levi ackerman, eren jaeger, armin arlert, mikasa ackerman, levi ackerman or kenny ackerman. i can play eren jaeger, levi ackerman and other characters - i will say, i'm particularly fond of aus for this fandom, though i'm still willing to remain in the canonverse.
BLACK BUTLER - 76%
my love interest will be sebastian michaelis, claude faustus, william t. spears or grelle sutcliffe. i can play anyone with the exception of ciel phantomhive or alois trancy.
CREEPYPASTA - 85%
my love interest will be jeffrey woods. i can play any of the "classic" characters such as masky, hoody, laughing jack, et cetera.
CRIMINAL MINDS - 85%
my love interest will be spencer reid, emily prentiss, matt simmons or luke alvez. i can play spencer reid, aaron hotchner and other characters. the only characters i won't play are unsubs.
DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN - 70%
my love interest will be connor. i can play markus, kara and other characters.
EUPHORIA - 73%
my love interest will be jules vaughn, maddy perez, cassie howard, rue bennet or fezco. i can play elliot, jules and other characters.
HALLOWEEN - 52%
my love interest will be michael myers - i don't really know how that's going to work, but he's so... mm. i'm only really interested in the first film and maybe the original sequel, i'm not too sure about the later stuff.
JUJUTSU KAISEN - 78%
my love interest will be gojo satoru. i can play nanami kento, toji fushiguro and others, however i haven't read the manga. i only know toji well enough to play him cause... he was fine as hell, so i did a character study on him to see what he's about.
MARAUDERS ERA - 76%
my love interest will be sirius black. i can play remus lupin, james potter, lily evans and others.
MARVEL CIN. UNIVERSE - 100%
my love interest will be steven grant / marc spector / jake lockley ( !!!!!!!!!! ), bucky barnes, steve rogers, xu xialing, ( tasm ) peter parker and natasha romanoff. i can play stephen strange, natasha romanoff, steve rogers, peter parker and others.
MY HERO ACADEMIA - 54%
my love interest will be shota aizawa, toshinori yagi, rumi usagiyama, keigo takami, toya todoroki or shoto todoroki. i can play anyone, not characters who only make appearances in the manga, if there are any.
RED DEAD REDEMPTION II - 90%
my love interest will be arthur morgan, i can play john marston, dutch van der linde, javier escuella and other characters.
RESIDENT EVIL: VILLAGE - 87%
my love interest will be karl heisenberg or bela dimitrescu. i can play alcina dimitrescu, donna beneviento and other characters.
SCREAM, 1996 - 93%
my love interest will be billy loomis, tatum riley or sidney prescott. i can play stu macher, randy meeks, gale weathers and other characters... keep in mind that i only write for the original film, and maybe the first sequel.
SUPERNATURAL - 88%
i really talk so much shit about this show... for good reason! but alas, they have a chokehold on me, i Keep coming back. my love interest will be dean winchester🍅🍅🍅 and i can play sam winchester, castiel and other characters. some canon divergence is to be expected in this context, i LOATHE how they portray mythical beings from other cultures, such as the kitsune episode or the skinwalkers. fuckin bonkers, dude!
TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD - 66%
depending on the season, my love interest will be luke, javier or louis, and i can play anyone, i think.
TELLTALE'S THE WOLF AMONG US - 68%
my love interest will be bigby wolf, i can play snow white and other characters.
THE ORIGINALS - 70%
my love interest will be klaus mikaelson, elijah mikaelson, rebekah mikaelson or marcel gerard. i can play anyone, however please keep in mind that i have not watched the vampire diaries, nor do i intend to watch it anytime soon, so please don't ask me to play characters from the vampire diaries or the legacies.
THE OUTSIDERS - 87%
my love interest will be dallas winston or darry curtis. i can play sodapop curtis, cherry valance, darry curtis and other characters.
THE ARCANA - 45%
my love interest will be julian devorak, nadia satrinava, muriel or asra alnazar. i can play asra alnazar, count lucio, julian devorak and others.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA - 72%
my love interest will be jasper hale, rosalie hale, alice cullen, carlisle cullen, paul lahote or bella swan. i can play edward cullen, embry call, jasper hale and others, however i won't play jacob black, or characters who only appear in the novels.
UNTIL DAWN - 80%
my love interest will be josh washington, emily davis or matt taylor. i can play mike munroe, matt taylor, sam sam giddings and other characters.
MORE FANDOMS
mystic messenger - 50%, blood of zeus - 0%, castlevania - 0%, teen wolf - 34%, 1989's heathers - 45%, hamilton - 50%, metal gear solid v - 60%, knives out - 50%, lucifer - 47%, squid games - 50%, train to busan - 30%, you - 50%, obey me - 9%, tears of themis - 70%.​

Last edited:
okay

you may see my unefoted post below before i've had the chance to delete it. i had an entire introductory post typed up, but when i posted it, it only posted the unedited code that i copied and pasted. it won't let me edit nor delete it and i am so sorry. its awfully annoying. so i'll do it again with my boring little post here. i also type in lowercase because it's nicer on my eyes and i thoroughly enjoy looking at it! hello, hi, i've been roleplaying for about 10+ years, so i am not a stranger to anything that can be roleplayed. i've read through your entire post, so will hit the hot spots of things that hit home with me! (:

1. i do not ghost, so this is not something you have to worry about! if there is an issue with any plot, character, subplot, the possibility of me going out of town (etc.) you can rest assured that i will let you know before dipping out and going a bit without responding!

2. i also enjoy getting to know my partners! it's always lovely to develop friendships with people, especially the ones you will be engaged in roleplay with. i hate feeling as if i am talking to a manager or a coworker where the two of us really may not like each other when we're trying to plot. so chitchat is right up my alley

3. i love the gay because i'm a little gay myself. so this is a perk! i will point out that i do prefer the mxm pairing because i generally don't do well with females, which is odd because i am a female. but id definitely like to be upfront about that! with that being said, i can be pretty flexible with anything that goes along with that: top/bottom, masculine/feminine, just to get the point across.

4. your plot a day to die has captured my heart

id definitely be up for a sea of thieves! i'm not super picky at the moment! (:

i'm not particularly interested in non-fandom plots right now, so i'll gently redirect to my fandoms! i'm particularly looking for marauders era, supernatural and marvel cinematic universe— i'd absolutely love to play against marc spector / steven grant / jake lockley!

Status
Not open for further replies.