Searching for long term partners!

G

Gunslinger;

Original poster
Hello!

I am in search of some people to start up some role-plays with. I haven't been on this site in awhile, but I am getting back into the swing of things here. A little information about me. I have been role-playing and writing for 10+ years. I do have a discord so if you would like we can chat there as well. I am looking for someone that is willing to plot with me and just have fun.

Some rules I have.

- No god modding.
- Please give a reasonable response. I usually match what my partner gives me and i would like the same in return. I tend to write two paragraphs or more.
- Proper grammar is a must. We all make mistakes though. I do it sometimes as well.
- Be kind. i am a nice person and respect between two people is an absolute must.
- I do have a job, but i usually try to give at least 1 or more responses in the day.
- I do usually play more than one character, but if we do 1x1 I prefer to play the girl. However, if you do that for me I will return the favor for you.
- I prefer MxF pairings, but I can do MxM if it is a good plot.
- Also please no Gary sues/ Mary Sues.
- I DO NOT SMUT with Minors. That being said if there is smut I prefer it to be part of a story line and not take up the whole rp.
- If you have triggers please let them be known to me.
- Most important rule! Just have fun!

MOVING ON! Here on some pairings i am interested in.

Wild West Era.
Werewolf/ Human
Werewolf/ Werewolf
Anything supernatural
Gang member/ normal person
Gang member/ gang member
zombie Apocalypse
Famous girl/ Rock star.
Bad boy/ good girl
Arranged Marriage
Motorcycle gang
Vampire/ human
Demon/ Human
Witches

I am also open to hearing any plot that a person may have.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Reactions: marcy
Hello!

I am in search of some people to start up some role-plays with. I haven't been on this site in awhile, but I am getting back into the swing of things here. A little information about me. I have been role-playing and writing for 10+ years. I do have a discord so if you would like we can chat there as well. I am looking for someone that is willing to plot with me and just have fun.

Some rules I have.

- No god modding.
- Please give a reasonable response. I usually match what my partner gives me and i would like the same in return. I tend to write two paragraphs or more.
- Proper grammar is a must. We all make mistakes though. I do it sometimes as well.
- Be kind. i am a nice person and respect between two people is an absolute must.
- I do have a job, but i usually try to give at least 1 or more responses in the day.
- I do usually play more than one character, but if we do 1x1 I prefer to play the girl. However, if you do that for me I will return the favor for you.
- I prefer MxF pairings, but I can do MxM if it is a good plot.
- Also please no Gary sues/ Mary Sues.
- I DO NOT SMUT with Minors. That being said if there is smut I prefer it to be part of a story line and not take up the whole rp.
- If you have triggers please let them be known to me.
- Most important rule! Just have fun!

MOVING ON! Here on some pairings i am interested in.

Wild West Era.
Werewolf/ Human
Werewolf/ Werewolf
Anything supernatural
Gang member/ normal person
Gang member/ gang member
zombie Apocalypse
Famous girl/ Rock star.
Bad boy/ good girl
Arranged Marriage
Motorcycle gang
Vampire/ human
Demon/ Human
Witches

I am also open to hearing any plot that a person may have.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

I have one for bad boy and good girl set in the context of a modern crime/police drama?