2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
hello!
Call me spooky. It's been a while since I've posted an ad here, but I'm currently looking for a couple of new rp partners! I'm only looking for fandoms right now, so feel free to reach out if anything interests you!

→ guidelines
  • Style and length: when it comes to style, i'm asking for 3rd person, past tense, canon x oc, doubling. i'm a super chill person, and that goes for how much i write too. sometimes my post can be more on the novella side, and sometimes i'll give you two paragraphs. honestly, it depends on how much i'm into the roleplay and what's happening in the scene. I enjoy doubling, but it's not required.
  • Reply time: this varies with a number of things. the more i write = the longer it takes. i have a life outside the internet, as we all do, so i don't expect a reply every hour of the day. sometimes i'll post multiple times a day, other times will be once/twice a week. just varies.
  • i'm well over 18, and because of that i ask that you are too. it's just a comfort thing.

What I'm looking for:
I just finished watching the Loki show so naturally I'm looking for someone to write Loki against an oc of mine! I have a couple of different ideas in mind, which we can discuss separately. I'm more than willing to double, but it's not required!