4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello all! I'm on my desperate search once again to find an Rp partner! I have a few fandoms I'm really into right now, and I'm highly interested in doing an supernatural/vampire Rp. (Truly vampires are my biggest weakness!) That being said here is some information about myself!

I am an 26 year old, romance starved— judging by the number of pillows and blankets I sleep with, probably touch starved—lonely female! That being said I would rather play with someone in that age range, just to make myself more comfortable! Sorry youngsters

I work a lot and other daily activities that might keep me from immediately responding. With that said I only send messages via phone since it's easier to access and I always have it on me. I don't think that hinders my post however! And I can quickly read and form ideas while I'm out and about.

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with them. Tension at the start of a relationship or throughout it can also be fun! I'm a sucker for mean/overprotective/dominant partners.

I love romance in an Rp, it's my favorite part honestly and one of the main reasons I do Rp!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I'm more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well. HOWEVER, I am more the happy playing any type of npcs. My main however will always be female.

I typically can write anywhere between 2- 6 paragraphs per post. Though if I'm really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well! I hate even making this a request, but at the minimum I would prefer my partner to at least give me 2 paragraphs. Now sometimes only one paragraph might be called for, then so be it. But if you are only handing me one while I'm giving you five or six paragraphs I'll quickly lose interest.

I also enjoy hearing other people's ideas for plots, so don't feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!

If you don't respond after a week or so I'll figure you might have dropped the Rp and I'll leave it at that. I might give you a poke to see if we are still good. If not I'll cut my lost with no hard feelings! That goes both ways as well! If you don't hear back from me please give a nudge sometimes I just forget! Buuut in turn please don't spam me through out the day if I don't respond to your message!

Once upon a time there was a family of vampire hunters, or hunter of supernatural creatures in general—very popular and amazingly good at their jobs. Often considered hero's for saving towns—though they were a humble bunch and didn't really see themselves as the way people proclaimed them to be. Eventually supernatural creatures became pretty rare to stumble upon, some believing they've gone extinct—thus hunting had also gone extinct in the decline of madness and murder. In reality however, the creatures have learn to blend in with the public more. They could be your friends, teachers, students, co-workers, or perhaps your next door neighbors without anyone truly knowing. That's where my little idea comes in, perhaps my character is from an once well known hunting group—though the lessons have been lost due to inactivity over the last few centuries. What if her land was pushed right up against the land of a hidden vampire (your character!), one that isn't necessarily so thrilled to have them be there—a grudge being held by the undead creature for more years the one could count? I planned on it to be modern, but perhaps we could also use some other time period as well. What happens if she stumbles upon something she wasn't mean to see? Finding out a secret that could put both their lives endanger. Or perhaps he could be trying to find new and inventive ways to push the human monster away. Striking a "friendly, neighborly" war with them.
A thousand years ago a war broke out between supernatural creatures and human society. While it seemed like the human population would win, there was a suddenly and drastic shift in the war. Supernatural beings got the upper hand—striking down all those whom stood in their way. A new era was born, one where vampires ruled the world while humans became the subspecies. Those whom didn't succumb to their new life were killed on spot. Some even humans being used as examples of what would happen if the others did not learn to obey and follow rules. The ones that willingly followed into their new roles, (though considered cowards and weak among bitter peers) were kept in livable conditions—they were stored and sold off as if they were no better then pets or cattle. Of course that's how vampires and other creatures did see them—nothing but pets and something to live off of.

Of course that was 1000 years ago. Vampiric rule is now a social norm, bitter feelings succumbing to the new way of the world. Most people now fight amongst themselves to make it to the top of the bloodletting chain. To live among the royal vampires as their pets or dinner is the ultimate goal for most, believing they would be pamper unconditionally—or gain a title that says "I'm important/better then you all". To be high class and go to all the fancy parties only certain members of society can get into. Others are just trying to make it day by day. Doing as they must to survive.

I'm awfully curious to explore this world and what kind of society it can be! Not so much as a revaluation type thing, maybe just kind of slice of life? Of course we can add all kinds of elements to make it interesting. Surly there are some black market and sketchy ass things that can go on as well!
I would prefer my partner be the vampire to my human counter part!
The supernatural are well established in the world now. Many no longer hiding in the dark, living and breathing among humans as they please. Interacting and developing life long friendships or relationships...even so they are still watched more regularly then humans. Once they reach a certain age, supernatural beings are subject to little test, to determine where they stand and how big of a threat they are to humanity.

Some with immense powers are forced to wear rings or other items to keep a container on their strength—the government insisting its for their protection and the protection of others as well. Whether that is true or not..well only the government knows for sure.
Many go along with it, while there are some others that simply reject society's rules as well. Wishing to return to their primal urges and strike out against humanity.

This Rp centers around two detectives of the supernatural world. A pro detective who, despite doing this for years, looks no older then his 20s. Then you have the new rookie, still bright eyed and excited about this job (even if her boss is a handful sometimes!) The pair go around solving little issues—such as exorcising a spirit haunting a house to a full scale demon hunt or ending an cult. Mc is a little witchling still coming into her powers. YC would be the lead detective/boss of the company she was hired into. If you so choose perhaps he has a dark and unsettling past, one he rarely shares but does make him a danger to anyone around him— his last partner could attest to that.

Fandoms/Pairings

Castlevania:
Lisa X Dracula

MHA:
Uraraka X Bakugo
Fandom wise I am more then happy to age up (which honestly I would prefer with MHA) and do any kind of AUs!

Here are just some pairings/possible Au ideas that I enjoy.

Knight/Prince/Commender✨Princess(Vis versa on this one as well!!)

Prince✨Maid

Rich✨Poor

CEO✨Employee

Arranged Marriage

Thief ✨Victim/wrong place wrong time

Hi, there! If you're looking for original role-plays, I'm a 26 year old female who does those frequently! The "Long Live the Night" plot, Knight/Princess pairing, and thief/victim/wrong place wrong time pairing caught my attention the most. Let me know if you're interested and we can get a conversation going to work out details. Have a great night!