• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Quick question

Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

oaklands

𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐬
DONATING MEMBER
Hi!

I have no idea who to message about this but I've been trying to get all my rp partners to port over and I have one who is from the UK and she said her email is somehow being blocked by administrator, how can I help her or who to put her in contact with? ❤️
Also, separate question, one of my threads went to archive (graveyard oopsss) how do I get that back?
Any help is much appreciated, thank y'all so much !! <333 🥰

@Diana do you want me to privately message you with her email? I'm still waiting on the email myself but let me know! 🥰

If it's not even letting her register AT ALL, then it's def the spam filter blocking the email domain. (outlook emails esp) She'll have to try a different email (I like proton mail as a gmail alternative, it's a good service to use for signing up on random websites).

If she's registering and just getting stuck in the filter for approval, (as in, it's creating the account but just getting stuck/rejected) all you have to do is send me a PM with the username and email addy and I can approve her manually!

If it's not even letting her register AT ALL, then it's def the spam filter blocking the email domain. (outlook emails esp) She'll have to try a different email (I like proton mail as a gmail alternative, it's a good service to use for signing up on random websites).

If she's registering and just getting stuck in the filter for approval, (as in, it's creating the account but just getting stuck/rejected) all you have to do is send me a PM with the username and email addy and I can approve her manually!
Okay!! Thank you we were both so confused lol but I'll send her this info and see if we can try a new email! 🥰

Back