POSITIVITY PICTURES RANDOM Post your sticker thing/s!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

ThatDamnedSuccubus

Friendly Neighborhood Succubus [She/Her]
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My work schedule is scattered. I work weekends along with weekdays - 5 AM to usually 1PM EST. Even when I'm not working, don't expect me to be online or to reply right away. I value my off time and do other things with it!
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds. modern stuff, too. slice-of-life stuff is really comforting and fun for me.
Do you have something [or things??? no judgement, here!] that you have absolutely covered in stickers? Want to show off your sticker progress on your laptop/gaming console/emotional support water bottle? Here yah go, folks! I wanna see all of your beautiful sticker collages! :D

IMG_20240521_122924.jpg
IMG_20240521_122932.jpg

IMG_20240521_123004.jpg

IMG_20240521_122818.jpg
IMG_20240521_122824.jpg

IMG_20240521_122835.jpg

IMG_20240521_122857.jpg

And, when I get started on my bike, I'll post that, too!!

that buff pony is sending me into the SKY

I dont have stickers on everything cause I tend to think something needs to be WORTHY of my stickers D:< but that is a silly way to live, so now I need to order a thousand stickers to stick on everthing

I LOVE STICKERS YES. I am definitely a person that plasters things with stickers frequently necause stickers are cool and plain blank surfaces are less cool LOL

Here's some things I decorated or am in the process of decorating
20240521_133630.jpg

20240521_133645.jpg

20240521_133701.jpg

20240521_133712.jpg

I'm not as much as I used to be with stickers and decals, but I have some on my truck -not going outside to take photos cuz its cold out; but it has Lucario and Vaporeon on my vehicle.

INSIDE the house, i just have this on my water jug
20240521_125810.jpg

that buff pony is sending me into the SKY

I got him on Etsy! They have him on a keychain and a dakimakura, too!

I LOVE STICKERS YES. I am definitely a person that plasters things with stickers frequently necause stickers are cool and plain blank surfaces are less cool LOL

Lyri, I always love your sticker shit! There's so much to look at. Wonderful. :'3

INSIDE the house, i just have this on my water jug

Chocobo, guardian of the water bottle!

When I was little I was obsessed with stickers, put hundreds of thousands everywhere. Nowadays, though I still adore stickers, they're pretty much only on my laptop.8143AF5D-1289-4CA5-B82C-2530131CECB6.jpeg

When I was little I was obsessed with stickers, put hundreds of thousands everywhere. Nowadays, though I still adore stickers, they're pretty much only on my laptop.

Fuck yes, Legend of Zelda! 🙌

Thanks so much for replying, everyone! I'm really enjoying this!

IMG20200706182256.jpg
just in case the text is too blurry:
thomasian
shoot soldier
what makes a chair a chair (referencing to philosophy by plato)
bahala kayo diyan (its a filipino phrase that roughly translates "you do whatever you want!" as an expression of frustration)
yeet or be yeeted
can you blame me
for stealing your shirts
when they fit me so perfectly?

just like your hoodies too?
or your hands,
your lips,
your heart

please,
can i keep them
luck balm
til death we do art