Possibilities abound

•Doubtful•

Original poster
Hi! At the moment, please only request a roleplay if interested in a mafia setting, as it is my only craving at the moment, thank you!

Welcome...

Welcome to my request thread, home to both my whimsical thoughts, and to my more..Darkened musings. I am in a constant search for partners, as of yet I have a large amount of time dedicated to my writing, however this will change in the next year or so with the commencement of medical school, where many of my roleplays will be culled down to ensure that no one is left to wonder. Thank you, and I hope I have not scared you away!

————————————————

About me~

Let's see...4-5 years of roleplaying, and I have been writing even longer. It is truly one of my passions, of which I hope to preserve for many years to come. I am a generally quite relaxed person, though I do have my days where perhaps a bit of a break would have been good for me instead of stressing myself further. My primary flaw is that I have trouble closing roleplays off. It truly tears me apart to watch so much work and heart flow down the drain. Because of this, I ask that my partners be periodical-ghost friendly. Often times, I will return in a few weeks, to either continue it or to reevaluate it as a whole. I enjoy OOC chatter, as I love to get to know my partners. It helps me write to what they would enjoy. I do employ a Discord account to make this process easier, and can be reached at RosaNera#6647 for ease of communication. Please, shoot me a message, and let's see if we can create something beautiful!

————————————————

Preferences?

Ill be the first to admit that everyone has that odd little kink they like to hold close for fear of being made fun of. I am indeed one of those people, though writing on here has truly helped me in releasing some of that anxiety. My F-list is not quite up to date, but has the main preferences Smut-wise that I tend to crave consistently over time. I enjoy Dark plots, brooding male characters, and most can guess the rest. I love the dynamic of a Dom and a Sub, and my characters are most usually submissive. That doesn't mean doormats, yada yada, etc.. They aren't flat characters. Dynamic personality, differing storylines, all of which can adjust who they are and how they act when experiencing certain stimuli. If you have an issue with a character? Message me. If it can't be helped, then we part as friends, or simply create another roleplay. Simple as that. I prefer multiple literate paragraphs, and can give the same~
------------

Ideas~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Welcome to the Ideas section of my request thread, newly revamped! I am not limited to the ideas you may see listed here, and have been known to go far off the reservation as to what I will do in a roleplay if it both fits my cravings and abilities as a writer. Vanilla, beginning to fade to darker topics, or dark and unbelievably kinky, it all depends on the topic and how I feel we would mesh as partners. Please, PM me if you want to discuss soemthing that isn't listed here, as I do not bite...~

Hard.

(Asterisks indicate interest level, *= Slight interest, *****= Highly interested, and in-between)

Wings Of Fire: ***
Shapeshifters, as per possible site rules, may be necessary.

Toruń is a continent thousands of years within the future. Humans have died away, at least to what meets the eye. The land has changed, shifted, warped as mountains have fallen to slumber beneath the sea, and deserts have grown submerged in jewel-like waters. A single continent that now stands lonesome in its existence, but the creatures that inhabit it do not reside in isolation.

7 species.

Over the course of this colossal collapse, 7 species have arisen, product of the Calamities. What are the Calamities, you may ask? A series of distances brought on by the humans selfish desires. They pushed the land too hard, too far, too unnaturally, until She desired a purge.

First, she turned their weapons upon them.

Second, she turned their crops upon them

Third, she turned her creatures upon them

Fourth, she turned her flora upon them

Fifth, she turned her land upon them.

And sixth...

She turned human against human...

And within months of the final calamity, the only ones that survived lived far apart, and were fading away quickly. Now, mother Nature's slate was clean, and her pen for creation itching to flow.

First, the terrain was shifted. 7 areas, with distinct traits. The Ice Kingdom, of which only animals suited for the rugged, freezing weather could reside. The Sky Kingdom, where only the truly adapted could reside due to the dangerously mountainous nature of it. The Sand Kingdom, where dune after dune could deeply confuse the creature that was not suited to it, and quickly burn them away. The Rain Kingdom, where the camouflaged rained supreme. The Sea Kingdom, where the taunting of pearls could be met by the just as taunting jaws of the creatures that reside there. The Night Kingdom, situated beneath and around a dormant volcano, where the creature would need to have excellent night vision and a deft...Claw, for hunting. And finally the Mud Kingdom, where a common trail might lead to the depths of a gurgling disaster...

Of course, aside from the basic creatures that resides there, all Kingdoms had a supremely ruling species. As a group, they could be described as one thing.

Dragon.

Individually, they were incredibly suited to their habitat. The Sandwing could lay for days buried inside of a Dune, awakened by the most delicate tread of the prey upon the surface, a deadly barb prepared for a precise, quick death. The Icewing can last for months within the frigid snow, as if it was little more than a warmer summer breeze. Their Freezing breath has nearly an ensured death to it, as it travels along the scales of the offending dragon, as if an invasive ivy was growing along them. The Skywing is an incredible navigator of the air, with huge wings that are somehow perfectly precise for the mountainous region they inhabit. Their claws are perfectly formulated for the rocky texture of said landforms, and their dive is likened to a falcon in regards to its deadly intentions. The Rainwing, though perceived as lazy due to its affinity for sunny, warm spots, is a silent hunter, able to shift its scales to its surrounding color at will. It's fangs are another beautifully deadly factor, only able to be combatted by the venom of a genetically related dragon. The Seawing is the serene ruling species of its kingdom, though its ability to hunt whales in small numbers causes a generally unrest with the other species as they travel over the water. The Nightwing is a more...Difficult creature to describe. Long before the time in which the story would take place, there were scrolls depicting their ability to contain great power within their talons. Born beneath a full moon, or three, as they had formed, or genetically gifted with the power of Animus... They are perhaps the most feared, though this is potentially only due to the mystery associated with them. The underside of Their flight membrane resembles the night sky, unclogged by the pollution now, allowing them to travel unseen.. The Mudwing is much like the Rainwing in personality and preference, sticking to the muddy lakes of their region. They can withstand great heat due to their scales, but the scrolls depicting their prowess in fighting were dated long ago, and they are now neither a great power nor a potential threat.

If that has peaked your interest, as it is splicing details from a book I have read and loved for many years, here are the couple of ideas our plot could evolve with.

For the initial, perhaps we are looking at the conflict caused the War of Sandwing Succession. The current Queen of the Sandwings, Queen Oasis, allegedly had been killed by a Scavenger, (the remaining humans though they are few and far between) that Wielded an unknown blade forged in a foreign place. This left a Void to be filled, though it is customary for a daughter to wage a fight against the reigning queen, to kill her or force her to surrender, and then take over herself. This had not happened, and due to this, the three daughter of the Queen were left to fight amongst themselves. This was eventually waged into a war, as they allied with the other species. They are as follows:

Burn. Eldest, took over the stronghold where Oasis had lived and drove her sisters out, she resides with Queen Scarlet in the Skywing Palace occasionally, allied with:
The Skywings
The Mudwings
Some Sandwings

Blister, the second eldest, Who resides in many different places, allied with:
The Seawings
Eventually the Nightwings, though they never engaged in true combat
A very small amount of Sandwings

Blaze, the youngest. Resides in the Icewing Palace due to being given the Polar Bear Talon, blessed by an Icewing Animus that allowed a non-icewing to live within the Bitter Cold, allied with:
The Icewings
The large amount of Sandwings

We could either play as the dragons of the "prophesy,"destined to select the new Sandwing Queen, though this would eventually be discovered as a Sham created by the Nightwings.

Or, since my fingers hurt from typing right now, here are the other possible pairings:

Seawing Princess x Sandwing Prince
Rogue Nightwing-Rainwing hybrid x One of the Kingdom's Prince
Nightwing General x Rainwing or Nightwing Princess
The Feel Of Autumn: ****
Well, I'm not sure what I want here. I want Romance, I want drama. I want two people that are on different status levels, but can't seem to forget that little encounter they had that night. A softly cold wind blowing, a meeting of eyes that was so...Electric, that they couldn't forget..

But He's the heir to the largest company superpower in the world... Heights Industries. He's got power, he's got wealth. He's got every girl that he could ever possibly want...

But her.

She's a medical student struggling to pay the bills,of which most are hospital based, as her mother become horribly sick just 1 month before her 18'th birthday. She worked hard, she worked fair, but fair doesn't get people far in that world. They get stepped onc out in what others feel is their "place." But she refuses to accept this. Even if it means picking up a job despite the long hours she already puts in during the night as a Waitress. It's merely a job to her, despite the glittering facade of the practical palace before her, she knows what can go on within. And she wanted nothing to do with it, she merely needed to hang onto her position until the debts were paid..

He couldn't allow that. He needed her unlike anything else he had ever felt, but...He couldn't express such things. His Grandfather had erected a..Set of rules, per say. Things such as...Rule #78, "not a single doable paper may lay on your desk before the day is done," or Rule #52, "Never date a Red head, especially if she is below your standing in any way...."

Funny how rules can be made to be broken. Why shouldn't they, the old Patriarch was long dead. He ruled the Industry alone, he could do as he pleased...

But he had protected his heart with these rules. Could let one frigid autumn night change his world?

Feather-Light: * My character was found injured and nearly feral in attitude, seemingly a ball of puffed black and white feathers, though anyone could tell what she is. At this point in history, humans had entirely acknowledged the existence of these creatures, so there isn't a risk of her being found out. Breeding programs were being developed to create a sanctuary for the dying species, showcasing a new attempt at protecting them: Crossbreeding with a carefully selected human. Their reasoning for such a ridiculous notion was that the genes of a human, when crossed with said Harpy, would create a far more resilient creature, while keeping the majority of the Harpy's dominant features. Infortunately, no one could deduce how these creatures talked of communicated, much less the inter workings of their social standings and marital bonds. YC, however, had been watching her since she had arrived, and after a while began to bit by bit introduce himself to her. Eventually it becomes clear they are far more intelligent than past thought, though in a different way than his kind. He enters the program, though makes a request for her as his partner. Seeing as no one else could really approach the female, he was given the necessary permission to approach her himself. Would she accept him, or reject him, and would he find out a new world behind the glass bonds, of which he thought he was on the outside of?

A Red Romance: ****
The basic outline of Chasing Red is between two primary characters, Caleb Lockheart and Victoria Deior. Lockhart was born into one of the the richest families in America, giving him superstar status from a young age, and all of the women, money and lifestyle you would expect with it. Victoria on the other hand, was much less fortunate. Her father abandoned her mother and herself at 5 years old, reappearing periodically to abuse her mother and occasionally Victoria as well. Due to this, they moved often, their quality of life often just above poverty. Eventually, it reached that level After her mother had to be admitted into a hospital, dying of cancer while Victoria tried to work off the debts for it. When her mother died however, Victoria ended up homeless, trying to put herself through College whole juggling many different jobs. One night,by chance, they end up at the same club, with Caleb attending simply for the female clientele, as well as perhaps looking to bring one home. After being continuously annoyed by one of the women there, Victoria, in a slightly drunken state, ends up helping Lockheart by talking as if they were dating. After the fact, though, as Caleb took an instant interest, Victoria (or rather, Red, as nicknamed by Caleb due to her Red bandage dress and sharp makeup) leaves in an obviously bothered mood, rejecting Caleb, perhaps for the first time any woman had. Refusing to allow himself to ,eat it go he exits the bar to see her leaning against the building, and after a whole of attempting to get her to talk she reveals she was homeless, prompting an infatuated though hesitant Caleb to allow her to stay at his penthouse for the night. Could an agreement be reached for a space to live, and can spoiled playboy Caleb keep his obsession secret?

Oceanic Love: *"] Roughly based on the plot of the Harpy x Scientist.

His: *****
Ah, my favorite of any topic. This is one where I have created nearly 20 different outlines. Many are based on watt pad books, so if you are into that kind of story line, then this is perfect. For this, I'm leaning towards a more kidnapped topic. Your character is one of the most prominent mafia men in the world, running nearly 60% of every drug transaction, prostitution deal and assassination ploy. This night, however, it seems as though he was carrying out one of those deeds himself. The annual Moreau ball was well set into motion, nearly midnight and still in full motion. Fulfilling her job as a waiter at said event, MC was finishing up just as the eldest Moreau, Jackson, invited her as a guest rather than what she had been hired to do. Things seemed to be going wondrously, the donator's of the foundation were drinking freely and giving money as such as well. Everything would seem to come to an abrupt stop, though, as Jackson's father would collapse on the stage, dead from a bullet wound through his chest. A well aimed shot, not the work of any amateur. Instantly MC seemed incredibly dizzy, searching for a way away from the people seemingly operating on a hive mind, struggling to get free of the compromised ball room. Luck was not in her favor, and soon she had stumbled into the very hallway where YC stood, the gun still sitting lazily in his hand, speaking to his associates as of a man had not just bled out in front of nearly a hundred people. The click of her heels seemed to draw his attention, and within seconds, she was fighting against a man, beating at him and clawing at his face, though soon she dropped to the ground, the back of a pistol having been rammed against her head. Will he eventually clean up MC, a loose end, or will something form between the man who always had what he wanted?

50 Shades...: ****
For this rp specifically, I have not read nor watched the movies. This is because I would like to base this rp on our own abilities and flow, though it will go by the very basic base plot.

The Selection: *****
Illea is a country ruled by the Schreaves, the royals, or rather called One's by the numerical social standing system. Ones, as shown, are the royals and nobles upon occasion, one has to have direct lineage to a ruling family, or they become a two. Models, governors, and so on. Threes take the role of the major business owners of the country, ranking from just under a two to small corporations. Fours, smaller business owners, still pulling in a rather large sum of money from their businesses. Fives, now closer to the peasant class. The fives take the role of the employees and entertainers that are not high level. It isn't uncommon for these people progress past a highschool level education, but after that point many return to their families to work and care for elderly parents that are unable to support themselves. Sixes are the second to last class, and are seen as just above dirt. They are often nearly homeless, doing odd jobs such as cleaning the cities and running errands as children. Sevens are the lowest class. People found guilty of infidelity or other crimes are stripped of their rank and thrown into the role of a seven, a person who will not often have work or a steady income. These standings are hated by most under the 4th ranking, as it becomes far harder as the ranks go high in number. America Singer was a five, working to support her family from a young age after her father was crippled by a guard patrolling the city, believing him to be out after the national curfew. She thinks little of the sudden news bursting through the small city she lived in. The chance to be a princess? Preposterous. The mere notion would send many of the poor girls into fits of giggles and blushes about the crown prince. America, on the other hand, found him to be idiotic. Never having listened to his appearances on the broadcasted network, she knew little about him and cared even less. Of course, when her mother's health began failing, the check that went out to all entered woman under the age of 20 seemed appealing. Not to America, but to her economically lost family. One day, on a stroke of despair, she entered. The check looked good, and the chances of her being chosen bad. Nothing seemed to be able to go wrong. That was, until a month later when the names were announced. One woman from each of the 20 provinces. The last name to be called, the reporter tired though fortunately loud winded, seemed to stop the entire home's heart. America singer, 18, of Paloma. Having grown up by the sea and the wind, now to be swept into the life every girl wanted. Of glittering jewels and priceless gowns. A five, with a chance at being a one. Enough to make anyone swoon. America, on the other hand, nearly fainted. He was spoiled, given all the things people worked to deserve simply by birth. She had no intention of winning. Arrive, stay for as long as she could without being chosen, collect the money for her family and leave. But is the Crown Prince as stone cold as she thought...?

Lycanthropes: ***
Charlotte had never enjoyed spotlight, never having taken a liking to the experience of being watched like an oddly colored insect. Despite her introverted habits, Charlotte loved helping the people of her city, working as hard as she could to do good by them, to do good for them. Her entire life was dedicated to the pursuit of her people's happiness, but it seemed her efforts would be used for a different sort of happiness. He was the Alpha, ruler of the werewolves who inhabited the city alongside humans. They were not beasts, far from it. Most often they were influential families, working to keep up their alias, more for the humans sake than their own. He was one of the countries most influential men, paparazzi never far off of his heel. One thing, though, that his many admirers didn't know however, was that he was the heir to the throne of the ruling Lycan pack. With his fathers health failing it seemed that he was stepping more and more into his place, keeping the packs from quite literally ripping each other's throats out. The inter workings of a pack were far more in-depth than a simple packs of canines, they held a bond with the workings of the world, and the magic that courses in their blood. At one point they were problematic outcasts, now living the life that they deserved. They looked up to and respected their leader, as well as his chosen bride: The Luna. She was to be chosen by the moon goddess, legend tells, a woman to continue the goddesses legacy. Unbeknownst to her, Charlotte was destined to be this figure for the Castrovicci pack....But would he accept her? He had never intended to take a bride, far more enjoying his playboy lifestyle than being "weighed down" in his opinion. Rejection between mates was something that most refused to talk about, hating the thought of the pain that came with it. Should one partner resist another's feelings, both would succumb eventually due to the body simply shutting down. Could a human become a famed packs Luna, or will her destined mate refuse to accept her?

A Web Of Lies: ***
Arabella should never have survived the explosion of her parents house. Simply a fluke. Of course, some gain life from flukes such as these. In a way, she lost hers, and was gifted another. A life as an apprentice to one of Frances most prominent crime lords. One might see this as an affectionate and caring way to give a doomed child a home, but alas, that was only how it was shown to the public. A way to distract from the absolute hell the man put others through. Affectionately referred to as Ari in public, a girl that was dotted upon by her father figure, always wearing precious jewels and fine clothing, she was but an instrument of his destruction behind the walls of his estate. Trained in the art of assassination from a young age, she was a living weapon, deathly quiet and intelligent to a fault. She never failed him, for she knew the consequences. Apart from the training, she learned many things from the man who many saw as her father figure. One, was to never accept anything, as everything had a drawback. Scars littered her shoulders and the soft skin of her sides, and she learned quickly what a cruel world she had been stolen into. And yet, the bitter feeling she held in her throat never showed. She worked diligently, obediently. That was the way of her world, you keep your head down, and perhaps you would keep it intact. So, that was what she did for the mission that she was given. Take out a rival of her "father". That should have been the extent of it. And yet, it really never was. Her directions were to enter a ball being thrown for the man, gather information, and exterminate him that night. Yet, he was no fool. He had caught wind of such a mission, and had her captured. What would happen when two enemies clashed in what seemed like such a horrible position?[/SPOILER]

Seven Deadly Sins: ****"
Anastasia lived a relatively normal life, part of the lower middle class with plans to work her way up. While nothing was incredibly easy, she was doing well in her classes, and loved her campus. What could possibly go wrong?

Perhaps the addition of seven men who had the worlds destruction at their fingertips.

•~PRIDE~•

A man who comes from a Family of high standing. With devilish good looks and a confidence that no one could compete with, the blonde haired, blue eyed had everything he could ever want. What could happen when he clashes with someone who sees little reason for prudent in his actions?

•~ENVY~•

Envy was a man who could get away with anything he could ever want, for no one expected it from him. Wavy brown hair and large blue eyes, the striking in a more childish way man only had to see soemthing he vaguely wanted, and his true personality showed through his laid back facade. What could go wrong with a clash between Envy and someone who had never envied a soul?

•~GLUTTONY~•

Raised as an attention demanding diamond of his family, gluttony had whatever he could want and more. Wavy golden hair, bottle green eyes, One of something was never acceptable, and the behavior was certainly reinforced until he had an insatiable hunger for material things within life. What would happen when he is competing for the only thing about he's never been given?

•~LUST~•

Oh, if only they had been more careful with Lust..Perhaps the trail of broken-hearted women and men that he left behind would have known. He was insatiable in a way that none of the other six were, a hunger that tore at him and forced him from person to person, craving connection though it could never be in any true way. Gelled black hair, Piercing jewel blue eyes. No one could resist but her..

•~WRATH~•

No one could touch him. Estranged from his family and seeming to have something deep within him that burned, there was something about the man that simply tore others to pieces. Slightly longer hair, he went grey at an early age, with nearly colorless eyes. He was a loner, as ironic as it seemed, someone trusted by no one..What would happen with the one person who could calm the flames?

•~GREED~•

Two words could describe him.

He wanted.

Anything he couldn't have, he wanted more. Amber eyes, wavy black hair, a heartthrob from a young age that, much like Lust, left a line of heartbroken people behind him. Those that he couldn't have, he broke so desperately that no one else could..What happens when he is vying for one that he couldn't break...?

•~SLOTH~•

Sloth had always been the lazy version of Lust, never wishing to work and never having to as people seemed to flock to him. Shoulderlength, pitch black wavy hair and deep chocolate eyes, the foreign man did very little work to get what he wanted. What shall happen when what he truly wants makes him try?

(I apologize for kitschiness of any of our boys here. Every appearance is negotiable except for Lust and Sloth, as that is the way I see them most, thank you!)

A Red Queen: *****
A Red Queen is based on a future of earth. Most countries have died away, continents have split and have formed new countries, run mainly by monarchies though lovers of the democracy and dictatorship still exist, called "Ancient Governees". Humankind was split into two groups. The Red and the Silvers. The Reds are plain humans, seen as mainly peasantry. They work the land and live in villages surround the Silver Cities.

The Silvers are essentially mutated humans. look to the end of this plot for a more in depth description for their powers. They are considered the upper class, and live in walled cities that are supplied by the Red villages. The Calamaties are events that killed off the human race (as we know it now), and were a series of nukes, tsunamis, hurricanes, etc, that killed most humans. Somehow, the Calamaties (likely due to the radiation of bombs) gave the Silvers their abilities, while the Reds stayed normal humans

The Top, most elite silvers are the 14 Ruling Houses. These Houses don't necessarily rule, but they are considered whenever a decision is made through law or anything of the sort. They are (with the family ability underneath);

ROYAL HOUSES

-House Titanos

Oblivion (purple and silver)

-House Calore

Burner (red, black and silver)

-House Samos

Magnetron (black and silver)

-House Merandus

Whisper (Navy blue and white)

-House Osanos

Nymphs (blue and green)

-House Iral

Silks (Dark blue and red)

-House Haven

Shadow (black)

-House Arven

Silence (white)

-House Lerolan

Oblivion (orange and yellow)

-House Viper

Animos (green and white)

-House Macanthos

Stoneskin (blue and grey)

-House Welle

Green warden (green and gold)

-House Provos

Telky (gold and black)

-House Rhambos

Strongarm (Brown and red)

House Calore is currently the ruling house as long as there is a male heir, according to the law. There are currently two sons, no daughters. The initial Queen was killed through mysterious circumstances, later realized to have been killed by the current queen. The initial queen produced a son, Tiberias Calore II, the Crown prince. The current queen then produced a second son by the king, Maven Calore. They are seen as polar opposites, though get along despite Cal being the obvious ruler and Maven being the bookish, reluctant teen. Mavens mother desires him to rule, though must stay quiet.

The Queenstrial is an event that chooses the most capable daughter for the Crown Prince. Any of the Royal Houses, listed above, may put forth an 18 year old daughter on the year before the Princes Ascension. It is set in an arena where they are given 10 minutes to show their houses ability to the best of their own ability. The winner, chosen by the King and the Crown Prince, becomes the nations Princess until the Crown prince ascends.

My plot is that my character is a Red, who is enlisted from her very poor town to carry concessions to the Elite Houses as they watch the spectacles that the daughters preform. While awaiting on the steep ledge of the arena, she falls, harshly colliding with the outer energy shield that protects the viewing crowd from any of the Daughters spectacles.

Though she does not die.

It is discovered later that she has the ability of a Drifter, though she is not a Silver by any means. A Drifter is a highly unpredictable Silver that is able to draw upon most powers. This is restrained from being op however through the fact that the power is very hard to control and demands someone who has been trained, usually, their entire life.

Silver Abilities

This link will take you to a page to read about the abilities if you'd like.

Of Different Planets: ****
The humans have achieved interstellar space travel, and through this, have quite literally unlocked worlds of information that no one thought possible. Though this was a wondrous discovery, it was proven fruitless to search for the once fabled alien societies. Nothing above a somewhat advanced ape was discovered, and though the planets offered a wealth of creatures, there was a noticeably absent human-like entity...

Until they reached Aldoran.

It was truly a wealth of every trait they searched for. An inhabitable atmosphere, foods that did not kill those due to their odd levels of poisonous substance (yes, some astronauts are less intelligent than others..) and most importantly...

Human-like creatures.

Human-like in so many ways, that it was truly..Unbelievable. Sadly however, they did not welcome the oddly shaped and odd sounding humans, of which had no true system of translating.. And due to this, pandemonium grew. The Aldorians were similar in advancement to the humans, though lacked the understanding of large scale war on such a small planet. Within weeks, they had been restricted to their capital city, prisoner to the humans who were now looking at the other more prosperous aspect their species were famed for searching for..

Male Aldorians were killed off if they weren't useful to the continuous colonization of the planet, those that were young enough were trained and taught different ways of life. Obedience to humans.

The female Aldorians were used differently however. They had an incredible capacity to breed with other creatures, shown through the texts (that were eventually translated) where their species was brought back from the brink of collapse through this special trait. It was an instant scientific marvel, one that they believed quickly could benefit the humans. There weren't enough of the Aldorians, and seeing as the human government was adverse to using human labor, they decided to simply make a new source. Humans crossed with Aldorians.

It was an instant success. The Aldorians bred quickly, and their largely male crew were able to breed many per day. Population grew, though now, earth had a craving for the newest form of enslavement.. They began breeding and expediting on a whole new level, breeding for different traits and appearances. Those that did not produce however, were often..Disposed of..As was the case with a young Aldorian female.

She had been taken in from a hiding Aldorian camp, placed in their breeding facility, with high hopes of recreating her rather lovely, human like appearance. Despite the conditions that had been optimized for their favored breeding conditions, her body simply..Refused. She was labeled disposable, marked for their extermination crew on a certain day.

Guards were required to check over the females before their extermination however, due to protocol. That would be where Yc would enter. A high up guard, who's teams task was the examination of the marked females. She was the last of the group, rather emaciated and weak..Though, he notices something upon examination. A small bump, and seeing as she hadn't been checked in weeks, he knew what it had to be... Despite reporting such an occurrence however, the leaders were done with the creature and wanted her gone.. He however, had grown far more attached than he should have been to the Alien girl and her tiny growing offspring..

Can he save her before her life is ended?

Bridal Flowers:
The couple had been dating for nearly a year now, and though the excitement of a wedding did set in after the unexpected proposal, so did the unsureness. Did she even want to be married? Was she ready? Hell, it was just a constant barrage of worries that made her sick to her stomach, slaving over invitations one night. He has required that nearly every person in his life attend, though the group of people she desired to be there was small and personal. Even in their invitees, they were different. A miswrite of a letter, an accidental, half second look at the list of people, came next. The poor, stressed girl didn't think to check it, and tossed it into the box of an ever growing pile of invitations.

Little did she know, that the letter wasn't addressed to her fiancés uncle..

It was addressed to one of the most influential, up and coming business men in the city, or more truthfully... The country.

Even if she had known, she would have dismissed it and simply written the correct invitation. After all, why in the world would anyone like that ever think of coming to a small, inconsequential wedding? She couldn't have known that he found some amount of... Humor, in this, and had a suit prepared specifically for it. He needed a break, why not make it somewhere that obviously had a spot that needed to be filled? The day came, the girls heart in her throat...

Only to connect eyes with someone very.. Different, than her husband's uncle...

All through the ceremony, finding that every time she flicked her eyes sideways, she found his eyes, and somehow, her heart began to beat faster. Who was he, anyway? Just some guy.. Who's slightly cocky little smile was currently distracting her from her vows. There was something in those eyes....

Could it ruin the vows of her marriage?