Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
You know what I am especially fond of? Taking quizzes and personality test. And while I can take them as myself (and do), it's a lot of fun for me to take these in character. It's fun to see how the results for characters comparisons. Personality tests and quizzes are pretty common on the internet these days. I'm a fan of them myself, but I especially like to take them in character. I end up taking two particular quizzes on almost all my characters I keep around for a while (MBTI and the Big Five). It's fun to see the variety of the results and can even help me examine aspects of a character I hadn't thought about much (or at all) yet.

Does anyone else do this? Do you have any favourite tests you like to use? Would you like to try this but you don't know which quizzes to take? Well, have no fear for I am about to dump some you can try out to find if this is something you enjoy.

This MBTI One is one of the first ones I do. I like the way it's setup, and it's not unreasonably long.
This OCEAN and this enneagram are others I used to use a lot more. I find them a bit more cumbersome and I do not like how art-focused all the openness questions are on the OCEAN one. I've started to favour this enneagram test a lot better as well as this OCEAN as it further breaks down the results. But I haven't run as many character through them yet.
This HEXACO test is also very nice (HEXACO being an expansion of OCEAN/the Big Five).
In general, IDRlabs has a lot tests I like to take in character, generally setup in an appealing way. However, along with personality tests and just for fun tests, they also have a lot of tests relating to sensitive topics such as politics and mental health, just as a forewarning if you might wish to avoid those things.

If you have any of your own you like to do I would love to see them - and I'd love to see the results if you take any of these (or others) in character.

I love these :D I'm gonna get sucked into doing too many if I linger too long so I'll try to make it quick... And tag some people to do some too, heheheh.

1648336939392.png
This doesn't surprise me. He's a grumpy, petty boy that just wants to make art and think about stuff 24/7. Talking to people is hard and if he could plan everything out perfectly and easily in social situations, he most definitely would, hahaha.

@Jenamos, if you have time, let's see Elias in comparison? LOL

1648337344148.png
Aries is not an extravert nor is he very agreeable... Extremely valid. He's a vampire that would rather live in the forest, being forced into the city because of habitat destruction, so of course he isn't keen on agreeing with people LOL He is very organized at the very least, I guess. We need a stat for liking shiny things. That's like huge for his personality LMAO

@riise, mayhaps do Camille? ;D

1648337743024.png
Soleil is a little sweeheart running her cute restaurant and having trouble with a relationships that means a lot to her, getting easily overwhelmed by interpersonal problems. None of these scores surprise me all too much, since she is extremely agreeable just to avoid conflict, haha. I don't think I'm surprised that openness and neuroticism are high either. Still, cool to see it put into numbers!

@TerraBooma, Owen, mayhaps? 👀

• Love
Reactions: Dusk
View attachment 227828
This doesn't surprise me. He's a grumpy, petty boy that just wants to make art and think about stuff 24/7. Talking to people is hard and if he could plan everything out perfectly and easily in social situations, he most definitely would, hahaha.

@Jenamos, if you have time, let's see Elias in comparison? LOL

Heyyy, Gabriel and I have the same MBTI type! That doesn't surprise me, tbh. Elias is ENFJ, by both my own assignment and the website's, lol.

Shameful plug: This reminds me that I have a group roleplay based on the MBTI types called Saint Lynmouth Academy, so if anyone in Redstar is a particular fan of them, maybe check it out ;)

Was super interesting to see what my OC would be on the MBTI quiz. XD The description so far fits her to a tee. Will have to try it with some others.

I both love and hate taking personality tests. 😂 Love it for my characters, but in some business settings they also make this a group activity to boost teamwork and the likes and then I'm just: 😭

In any case! I have taken most tests at some point for my charas (the OCEAN is new though, and once I have time I will try it and post some results!). Another test I really like is the DnD alignment test, it is super long (warning!) but always gives me a good laugh!

I both love and hate taking personality tests. 😂 Love it for my characters, but in some business settings they also make this a group activity to boost teamwork and the likes and then I'm just: 😭

In any case! I have taken most tests at some point for my charas (the OCEAN is new though, and once I have time I will try it and post some results!). Another test I really like is the DnD alignment test, it is super long (warning!) but always gives me a good laugh!
It makes a lot of sense to dislike them under those circumstances. I imagine even I would grow less fond of them. And I sometimes take the same one for the same character because "maybe it's changed."

Thank you for the share! I ran three of my standard test characters through it and they did all get the result I would've picked for them. One of my only gripes with it is that a couple of the family depend on which family member if you have a lot/a wide variety of relationships. I'll definitely run some more through it later. :D