Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Dark Fantasy, Sci Fi, Cosmic Horror, D/s, Slice of Life, Selective Romance
Hello everyone, and thank you for stopping by my request thread. Although I am new to this site I am not new to roleplaying. This is my initial attempt at making a request thread, so it will undoubtedly change over time.

My posts can vary, but typically range between 400-1000 words, but depends greatly on the situation; often it can be more than that, however rarely is it less. My replies average 1-2 per week, but depending on my work load could be more. I would like to see something similar from my partner. Please reply at least once per week minimum or I will begin to lose interest in our story.

Smut, kink, and all that hot stuff is fun as long as it does not interfere with the story. I am open to most kinks so tell me what you like, and lets see how we mesh. I am not a fan of scat, water sports, torture, mutilation, and related kinks; something we can discuss in depth later.

Right now I am hoping to find 1 or 2 partners interested in doing some world building. I enjoy elaborate plots, and those are so much more fun in a well thought out world. There are just vague world ideas in my mind right now, and would love to flesh them out with a partner. Here are a couple world ideas that I am interested in exploring.

Below is a writing sample of an opening I wrote for a bodyguard roleplay.

"Greystone Security is begging to pick you up Max," he said while tossing the paper filled manila folder on top of the dark mahogany desk. Max glanced from his friend to the folder, but his mind lingered on the desk. He and Jim had served in the army together for a single tour, but had become fast friends. After getting out Jim had gone on to finish his law degree, and now was a partner in a prestigious New York law firm while Max had continued in his special forces training. Max suspected that the mahogany desk was worth more than he currently made in an entire year. Yet despite his status Jim never gave up on their friendship, and had moved heaven and earth to help Max after his wife left him.

"I don't want to work for Greystone," Max replied coolly, refusing to meet his friend's eyes. Jim was going out on a limb to help him, this he knew, but Max could feel his guts clench at the mere thought of throwing in with Greystone. Jim's exasperation boiled over and he threw his hands up in the air as he turned his back to Max. "Just listen Jim!" Max hissed, "Everyone knows what they do, the type of ops they run out of Chechnya, Somalia, and Afghanistan. I don't want to be a part of that!"

Jim shook his head slowly as a hiss pushed through his clenched teeth. Strolling back to his desk Jim sat heavily in the beautiful leather chair, its high back framing him as though he were a king. After an intense stare at Max he waved his hand abstractly around his corner office. "So, do you think I got all this by being a boy scout? Do you think I only represented the innocent and sniffed out the truly guilty to be able to afford this office, my mansion and my yacht?" Jim's condescending attitude rankled Max, but he stoically took the verbal beating. "The world is a dirty place Max, you know this. Hell, you know this better than anybody!"

Jim slid one of the beautiful drawers open on the lavish desk and took out a bottle of bourbon to pour Max a drink. Sliding the shot over to Max Jim frowned, his deeply furrowed brow crumpling in tragedy. "The people Greystone employs do some things, ya, I get it. But the things they do are gonna get done either by you or by somebody else. Your skill set Max, my god, you would be perfect. The money you'd make from your base salary alone will take care of your problems soon enough. Pick up a few black ops assignments and you'll be out of debt in no time. You could be living like a king in just a few years."

Max scowled just before tossing back the shot of whiskey Jim pushed his way. "I'm not a fucking merc, Jim!"

"Oh grow up for fuck's sake!" Jim boomed at his friend, spittle flying from his mouth as he slammed his fist on the desk. Leaning across the desk Jim hammered his finger into the dark, expensive wood in front of Max, his voice now low and vicious. "Your ex got you in a shit ton of debt Max, do you understand that? The banks that her and her fuck buddy screwed over with their half legal schemes are not going to let this go. They will rip your ass apart in court, and they have enough pull with circuit court judges that bankruptcy will not save you. Do you hear me Max? Bankruptcy will not save you!" Jim leaned back again in his chair taking a deep breath before refilling their glasses. "Those banks don't give a shit about your military record and your goddamned medals, but they do give a shit about making an example out of you. They are going to take everything you got, and everything you're ever gonna have. You got nothing right now, and they are gonna make sure you have nothing for the rest of your life until they are paid back, with interest!"

Max scrunched his eyes tightly shut, his calloused hands pressing against his temples. His heart pounded in his chest as a cold sweat broke out across his back. A phantom vice gripped his chest, and for a moment he wondered if he was having a heart attack. "Jim, I can't...I just can't be a merc. Please, is there anything else? Any other jobs, just something to cover my bills so I don't get farther behind."

Jim stared at Max like a father staring at a nave son. After a long moment he sipped the strong smooth bourbon he had poured both of them, leaned back to grab another stack of papers and tossed them haphazardly at Max. "How about a fucking babysitting job," Jim laughed sardonically, his head shaking slowly. "A prima donna celebrity needs watching, mainly from herself it sounds like. Her frantic manager desperately needs someone to keep an eye on her so she doesn't do something stupid. Too young, too much fame, and too much money. You get it."

Max glanced at the stack of papers. Pangs of loss began twinging in his gut as he realized this would be the last time Greystone would ever offer him a job if he turned this one down. He could simply not bring himself to accept it, and he hated that decision. "The pay is alright?"

"The pay would be fucking great if you didn't have 3 international banks targeting you," came Jim's sarcastic response. "But after they get their monthly payments there might be enough left over to buy yourself a goddamned cheeseburger."

Max slumped back in the plush office chair opposite his friend, and slowly shook his head, his eyes riveted to the magnificent desk between them. "There has got to be something else Jim, I just can't do the kind of work Greystone wants me to do." For the first time in his life Max began to feel defeated. He felt as if the only choices remaining for him were poverty or immorality. At least that was an easy choice, thought Max, because he knew he would never sell out who he was as a person.

Jim leaned back in his chair, a sharp breath whistling between his lips as his eyes rolled mildly at his friend. Reaching behind to a small table Jim pulled a thick manila envelope from a stack of messy papers, and tossed it contemptuously on the desk in front of Max. "Well there is that," Jim replied, spitting the words from his mouth as if they tasted bitter. Leaning forward on the desk Jim watched his friend closely, a wry smile on his face. "Somebody needs a bodyguard. Its far beneath your talent, but the pay is very good."

Max sat up straight as a fleeting hope whispered through his mind. "A bodyguard?" he asked as he picked up the envelope. "Who is it?"

"Some spoiled brat celebrity," Jim replied, his words dripping with contempt. "You know the type...too much fame, too much money, and too young to handle it. She's a pop singer I think, I don't know, I don't listen to that crap." Jim watched his friend and nearly laughed as he saw both interest and desperation reveal themselves in Max's face.

"Crazy stalker fan?" asked Max, feeling his resolve returning. He glanced through the papers in the envelope, noting the name of the pop singer. Did he know her? Max did not listen to pop music either, but the name reminded him of someone his daughter talked incessantly about, a young 20 something mega star who managed to always be in the news.

"Her agent had contacted an associate of mine. Seems she needs more protection from herself than anyone else." Jim leaned back in his chair, his eyes narrowing as he shook his head.

Max let out a sigh of relief. Although the pay was good, it was far less than what he would need to get out from his debt, but at least he could take care of his personal expenses and have a little left over to spend on his daughter. "Alright," Max replied, sounding more put together than he actually felt. "Go ahead and get me an appointment."

Post Apocalyptic World: This is one of my favorite themes. Some of my roleplays have been in the Fallout which I found very enjoyable, but I am open to other versions or crafting our own. I would like this to be a very brutal world where people are still the primary rather than monsters.

Vampires (VTM): I have been interested in a roleplay in the world of Vampire The Mascarade. I am not a complete stickler for following every last rule of that game, but using it as a major template is important to me. My goal is to create a domain for intrigue, politics, mystery, and anything else fun we can stick into it. This would definitely be a dark themed world.

Please send a PM rather than responding here!

If you have other ideas please feel free to share them with me (in a PM). I am open to other ideas, but these 2 are my current cravings. Thank you!