1. Multiple posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi, Magic, OtherWorldly
Hiya! I'm new to Iwaku and am very eager to start getting to know the community. What better way to do that than to put my idea's out there! I've been roleplaying for about a decade now and still get excited by every new pairing I come across. NEVER be afraid to reach out! :chat:

First things first
  • Please reply to the RP at least once a week. If you are ever unable to PLEASE notify me! I'm very understanding and just don't like to be left hanging.
  • I do enjoy OOC chat so be warned. I also appreciate going over things regarding the RP beforehand such as dramatic plot twist and love interest.
  • I understand grammar can be difficult so all I ask is that you attempt. If it becomes I problem I will talk it over with you.
  • At least one paragraph per reply. If I get anything less than a paragraph I will end the RP.
  • I'm pretty open about including kinks so don't be afraid to voice them!
  • Please be prepared to do character sheets with me.

Alrighty now here are a few plot ideas!

For this plot, I am seeking a logical and somewhat soft male character. MC will be a new patient at an insane asylum. She's on trial for killing multiple people and showing no remorse or empathy. YC will be tasked with determining whether or not she is fit to stand trial and whether or not she is in her right mind. During this time, the two of them end up developing a romance. The type of romance though, if it's toxic, I'm wanting to rattle off ideas with anyone interested in this plot! Please shoot me a message so we can go over further details.

MC is heir to the throne of The Land of the Remembered. The land of the remembered is where the souls of people who's family honor's them after death goes. Every day is a grand celebration, everything is bright and colorful. She however doesn't what this position due to her dark heart and intentions. MC has tried countless times to ruin The Land of the Remembered and be banished but has failed. With this being said she has sprouted many legends about her in the mortal world. Having her summoning ritual she has made many deals and taken many souls in the hopes to be sent to The Land of the Forgotten, a dark, isolated place where the souls of those who aren't remembered after death go to rot, to rule. This is where your character would come in by summoning her and making a deal to help her take the throne over the Land of the Forgotten in exchange for what you want. (I am willing to let you pick what you want or we may choose together.)

Ok so this one is still rough.
Basically, it's a bit of a twist on the whole "Evil scientist thinks torture = science."

It's about a captured mermaid that was subject to one of the aforementioned scientists, be it as a government experiment or anything similar. After some time of being held there, she is transferred to another facility, one led by someone who actually gives a shit about the mermaid's well-being.
The idea is that the mermaid would be extremely cautious/aggressive at first, especially since she might still need to be subjected to some painful or uncomfortable tests, but it would be a lot closer to "I'm sorry about this, I'll get it over with as soon as possible.
I would prefer to play the mermaid as I already have character art for it.

Pairings
GeniexHuman
AssistantxBoss
PrincessxKnight
AngelxDemon
FairyxHuman
FairyxPirate
Something Cyberpunk!!

I will be updating this to include more plots but for now....tada! I am open to discussion on all of them so if interested shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Shot you a PM <3

Reactions: LunaBunny
Available plots are updated!