o.o

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

castle

*cool aesthetic pfp*
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
12pm – 9pm, generally, inconsistent
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Historical-Fiction (rarely), Action, Adventure, Romance, Slice-of-Life
Hi, I'm pretty new here. It's a lovely site y'all have here!
I used to rp and make myself little fancyposts many years back but life got in the way… I'm no doubt a bit rusty but I hope to start jumping in to some rps soon. In the mean time I hope y'all don't mind me quietly lurking around while I get my bearings.
:wave:

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to iwaku! Hope you like it here! ^^

giphy.gif

Hey castle!

Glad to hear you're liking the site so far, that personally makes me happy ^.^ Iwaku has been my home for a good few years and I absolutely love it. I hope that it can become your cozy special place for writing as well. I'm sure you'll get back into the groove of writing and RPing in no times! As always, for newcomers, I recommend checking out Newbie Navigation to help get you started on where to post those search requests!

If you have any questions please reach out to staff! We have the green usernames.

Take care and happy writing!