Now I'm Here...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korbis

Original poster
Now I'm there...

Right, so some friends of mine convinced me to join this site. My name/alias is Korbis, I'm 95% certain that I am male, and as you can probably tell from my avatar, I am a piece of shameless furry trash ^w^
Now I haven't roleplayed in yeeaaarrss, but I've been considering getting back into it (mostly because I don't really have the motivation to write anything alone), so forgive me if I'm rusty, awkward, or generally unoriginal xP.

Now I can't really think of what else to say, so I guess I'll answer the survey...

What do you prefer to be called?
Korbis, Korb, Korby-Worby; whatever suits your fancy.
(But seriously, not that last one)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am indeed of the male variety.

How old are you?
Just turned 18, in fact. Hooray for crippling legal responsibilities!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Like I said, I've barely touched roleplaying since I was like 14 or 15, and I wasn't very good back then xD

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Well the latter just sounds awkward, sooo....

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
The one with the air-conditioner, no matter what.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
[Embarrassed Blush]

I didn't read the post yet but this person/dog-faced dude is called Dumpling do not be deceived.

edit: read the post! 8/10, would recommend to a friend
edit2: you should fill out your résumé!

Took you long enough.

I've been here for months.

Hi.

we're literally talking on skype right now what else do you want me to say

Now I'm there...

Right, so some friends of mine convinced me to join this site. My name/alias is Korbis, I'm 95% certain that I am male, and as you can probably tell from my avatar, I am a piece of shameless furry trash ^w^

Now I haven't roleplayed in yeeaaarrss, but I've been considering getting back into it (mostly because I don't really have the motivation to write anything alone), so forgive me if I'm rusty, awkward, or generally unoriginal xP.

Now I can't really think of what else to say, so I guess I'll answer the survey...

What do you prefer to be called?
Korbis, Korb, Korby-Worby; whatever suits your fancy.
(But seriously, not that last one)

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am indeed of the male variety.

How old are you?
Just turned 18, in fact. Hooray for crippling legal responsibilities!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Like I said, I've barely touched roleplaying since I was like 14 or 15, and I wasn't very good back then xD

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Well the latter just sounds awkward, sooo....

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
The one with the air-conditioner, no matter what.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
[Embarrassed Blush]
Nice to meet you Korbis. I'm, what they say, of the female species, hahaha, and your post was amusing to say the least. I totally get where you're coming from because I, myself, was a very avid roleplayer back then, when I was 11-13. I was okay, but now I've improved lots, turning fifteen. I haven't roleplayed in two years, but I have been into writing. Also, yay, you're 18! Responsibilities indeed, ahahah.

I didn't read the post yet but this person/dog-faced dude is called Dumpling do not be deceived.

edit: read the post! 8/10, would recommend to a friend
edit2: you should fill out your résumé!
Don't you ruin my one, true chance to finally use my preferred name with your lies!

Took you long enough.

I've been here for months.

Hi.

we're literally talking on skype right now what else do you want me to say
Six months and your name has fancy banners on it, already?

Nice to meet you Korbis. I'm, what they say, of the female species, hahaha, and your post was amusing to say the least. I totally get where you're coming from because I, myself, was a very avid roleplayer back then, when I was 11-13. I was okay, but now I've improved lots, turning fifteen. I haven't roleplayed in two years, but I have been into writing. Also, yay, you're 18! Responsibilities indeed, ahahah.
Thank you for the welcoming ^w^, better than what I got from these other two plebeians :P

Don't you ruin my one, true chance to finally use my preferred name with your lies!

Six months and your name has fancy banners on it, already?

Thank you for the welcoming ^w^, better than what I got from these other two plebeians :P
The fact that you said 'plebians' amuses me haha. No problem, I mean, we're all just roleplayers at the end of the day. I'm happy you've decided to make an account.

But I already called you Dumpling, Dumpling!

Also I gave your post an 8/10; is that not welcoming eno—[shot] Mi volis diri bonvenon!

Status
Not open for further replies.