3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Hello everyone. Welcome to my new MLP(My Little Pony) RP. This rp is going to be a little different from my rps of My Little Pony in the past as it's going to be of a humanized version of My Little Pony (Them all being humans instead of ponies). But I hope you all have a good time here and enjoy the roleplay.^^

_________________________________________________________________________________
OC 1
Name: Sheen Starstep
Background: Sheen Starstep is Twilight Sparkle's and Shining Armor's younger brother, though both Twilight and Shining Armor are not in knowledge of Sheen's existence yet. He is the age of Applebloom and Sweetiebell. He is still living at home with his, Twilight's and Shining Armor's parents. Though their parents are often now being called away for weeks at a time every now and again to do assignments along with others who were being called off, so they aren't around very much nowadays. And the times when his mom and dad were away, Sheen would most of the time stay with the next door neighbors, either the ones to the right of them or the left equal times, or he'd sometimes even stay with Celestia but the times he stayed with her when his parents were off on the job were rare as she was mighty busy with her own work like they were.
Sheen's mother and father are about to leave again in three days for another assignment, this time for nearly a month. Sheen sends a text to Celestia over his cellphone about his parents latest order to take off for work again. This time neither of the next door neighbors are able to take care of him and he doesn't want to intrude on Celestia as he knows her workload as it is. But he's aware of the fact that she always told him to contact her in some manner of form whenever he was lacking a place to stay. So that's why he's telling her now.

OC 2
Name: Jadejell Pie
Background: Jadejell Pie is Pinkie Pie's younger brother. Pinkie although is not in knowledge of Jadejell yet. Unlike his sister Pinkie, Jadejell has a real nervous reaction around people he doesn't know. Even if they are nice to him it takes Jadejell a good while to warm up to others around him who are strangers to him and it takes a longer time for him to start to trust them. Jadejell has a few friends he likes to hang around with and he loves his family with all his heart and he admires his big sister's courage around everyone and her outgoing attitude and her endless happiness towards anything or anyone she sees.
Jadejell often wishes he could be just like his sister, worry free and not afraid of everything around him being new. To which now, his parents already taken measures doing the requirements needed over the computer, sense Jadejell has to transfer schools, the fact that his new school is going to be the same school as Applebloom and Sweetie go to, and Equestria is a huge place and has a very large population and everything else on top of that is going to be brand new to him, Jadejell is scared to death, not to mention the fact that not only is he changing schools but he also has to find somewhere to live so he won't have to commute all that way.

OC 3
Name: DraydenBell
Background: DraydenBell is RarityBell's younger brother and SweetieBell's older brother. He is in the 9th grade at the school his younger sister SweetieBell goes to, his little sister being in 2nd grade with her friends Applebloom and Scootaloo. From the time he learned to walk and after the age of 5 was allowed to go next door to his home, sense most all the chores, short the outside ones, could be taken care of by his sisters with their mom, Drayden doing the outside chores with his dad when he got home, Drayden would always help the elderly lady and man who lived next door to the right of them. They couldn't do very much themselves so Drayden was over there a lot of the time until dark. He stayed home on the weekends, but other than school, most of the time during the week, Drayden would be nextdoor Due to this, his older sister while growing up Rarity barely knew who he was and as Sweetie herself was too young she had no idea.
Drayden is a complete mystery to his little sister Sweetiebell but he watches after her and her friends like a hawk, as he's doing today. He knows the treatment Diamond Tiara gives his sister and her friends and it infuriates him. Even though Diamond Tiara changed a little when Sweetie helped her out against her mother's challenge, she still has that side to her and it's hard for Diamond to fight it off. Drayden knows this, and knows how hard chaging ones normal ways and attitude can be, and he is willing at any time to help her when it happens, whether it's to apologize or whatever else, but he still doesn't approve at all seeing his younger sister and her friends getting hurt, therefore he gets pretty angry at Diamond Tiara where he expects an apology himself from her before offering her his assistance in getting Sweetiebell and her friends to forgive Diamond Tiara.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.