ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST M x M Naruto fandom search!

senjus

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello!!

I'm a little bit rusty as I have fallen off roleplaying for some time, but I'm finally getting back into my interests and I'm looking for a patient partner to write with!
I normally write 3+ lengthy paragraphs per response; give or take, depending on the pace. I prefer quality of writing and initiative over quantity, but I genuinely enjoy reading thorough characterizations and depth, your character's inner thought process, environment, description, etc., so quantity is a plus! My reply frequency can generally range anywhere from multiple a day (usually takes me a few hours though) to a few times in a week depending on what kind of flow we have.

That said, I am primarily looking to roleplay Hashirama Senju. I'd prefer to find someone who ships hashimada, and likes writing Madara or wants to take a crack at it! Somewhere down the line I'd also be totally down to switch roles and come up with an additional plot if you're interested. I've written a lot from Madara's perspective and I'd like to switch it up this time, but these two are my all-time faves and I love them both.

My other interest would be OCxOC! Also m/m or m/nb please! You'd be writing against one of my characters; Koma, a shinobi that specializes in Genjutsu, or Takeo who I'd like to develop more through RP. I'm kind of more "anything goes" with this, but planning out a plot is still really important to keeping my interest. Fwiw I like elements of psychology, horror, some darker themes, historical, but if we're equally engaged I think we can make anything work.

18+ please!! I prefer to roleplay with adults in my age range and I do like some steamy moments eventually! PS, I'm also an artist and I really like to draw OCs together or scenes from roleplays!! :-)

• Love
Reactions: Evie Alexandria