3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
Full Bloom Private Academy is the first and only academy that schools you in sex. There are two departments, the Master Department, for the more rich and powerful students, but also for kids to learn and excel in how to become the perfect master. The second department is the Pet Department, or the slaves. They are trained to become the perfect pet/slave and the Master's perfect submissive. There are 'teachers' who offer private 'lessons' or sessions. There are 'tests' to make sure each students know how to properly please any type of master. However, love and real relationships are forbidden in the school. If you are caught by the infamously perverted director(the head of the school) you are dismissed from the school forever. This goes for students and teachers. My character just registered at the school, as part of the pet department. My character is also known as a 'rare' which basically means he is a virgin, and nowadays, virgins or 'rares' are incredibly rare to come by, and very expensive to buy, hence the title 'rare.' My character came from an orphanage, he had nothing and no one and needed to make money someone, and considering the pleasure 'field' made good money, he decided to register at Full Bloom.

I was thinking that your character could either be a teacher or a student, you pick and then I can describe their storyline a bit more!

I am looking for a dominant/master in this rp.

I would prefer anime pictures since I got this idea from a manga, but realistic is acceptable.

Third person please, descriptive. I would like a partner who can at least write a good 4-5 sentences please. ^.^

This would actually make a good group Rp. Perhaps you could consider making it one. I'd be more than happy to work with you if you ever decide to make a group.
PM me if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.