Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonetta looked around as she walked the hallways following Billy... wherever he was going.

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

"So this is what a school looks like" she remarked.

"Talking doors, talking rubbish bins, and death. How lovely."

"My brother gave me that sword, the brother I wished was with me now." Arya responded to Cosmo within the local School Shop, keeping to the shadows as people came and went. She had vainly tried her best to attach herself with another group, but with all the nonsense going about, the Underfoot wasn't sure that was a bad idea. Finding these monocoins seemed to be imperative to her success, even if the trinket of a small pocket mirror sported with a blue, Yankee hat on her head. It didn't quite click yet with Arya's head, but she had the sneaking suspicion that contraption how something to do with all of these strange and foreign people, as if perhaps their items...

BZZZZZRT!

Well, that was rather unexpected.

One moment there is silence and then the next, a deranged, overly-zealous, and truthfully compensating bear is off raving about something even the Old Gods were unsure of. All Arya could decipher, outside of her mortified expression of a burnt, crispy body, was that there were traitors among us. A subtle fear began to crawl up her heart, shoving away the digital notebook and briefly glancing at Korra and Cosmo. Could she really trust them? Did she have any reason to?

The sounds of groaning, shrieking, and crying above disturbed such delicate thoughts. Whatever hell was going it, it was surely being unleashed onto a much larger group in the facility. Looking directly outside of the School Store, Arya spotted the simple entrance to this place. Deep down, she knew it would not be that simple to just leave. But, maybe, just maybe, there was a glimmer of hope. Gulping, the tomboy closed her eyes briefly beginning to carefully and tenderly walk across.

"We have to try." she explained, approaching the dual doors of the lobby, and trying to open them to salvation.
@Atomyk
@Nassione
@Josh M
@Storeroom Peeps

'He. . .he ate fire. . .?'

Duh! This must have been the reason why he asked for fire just moments before everything got all serious. Yang's face grew with excitement as she realized what Natsu was able to do. Eat fire. Must come with the perks of being a dragon slayer. Did that mean Sting could eat light?

"That's awesome--!" she exclaimed.
"Hehehe." He chuckled at the response and look on her face. "Yeah, Dragon Slayers have the ability to eat their own element. Natsu eats fire, Gajeel chows down on iron, I devour light and so on and so forth. It powers us up. And yeah, Natsu's right. As long as we stick together, we can handle this!"

"Yeah!" Lector added with an enthusiastic nod. "And beat down on anything in our way!"

"Damn straight." Sting concluded.

93a2e04233e39faaef66e0c847dde683.jpg

Bayonetta looked around as she walked the hallways following Billy... wherever he was going.

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

"So this is what a school looks like" she remarked.

"Talking doors, talking rubbish bins, and death. How lovely."
"Yeah that's not actually normal." Billy eexplained. "Well at least not where I'm from. Seeming as though there isn't anyone from my universe here I'm guessing schools in your world could be different."

Annabeth sees Arya wearing her hat. "Hey that's my hat." Billy groans and joins the teen girl at the even younger girl. @Atomyk @Mari @kittyluna45 @Krieg

@Elevator Crew

Monokuma just crosses his arms at them all, making a vexed noise. "You guys can take the elevator back now if you're all going to be so inept. But you can only access these two floors!!"

@Conrad Norwood

To Robin specifically, Monokuma waves his hands to get his attention. "About your question earlier... You can abstain from voting if you want..." The bear grins. "But you'll never find the traitors if you don't vote."

@Akibahara

Hey, Engineer... you hear something at the end of the hallway and away from the others gathered around MomkumaMonokuma... behind the rubble something is waiting.

Do you check it out? Y/N

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akibahara
River Song

~The Next morning~

River closed her eyes and actually managed a few moments of sleep. And her bushy head of hair made a nice pillow. While she slept, she recalled a few flashbacks of her husband with all of those other women who pissed her off so much. I mean, come on! Not only had he been around so many women, but he had even flirted with his own TARDIS (time machine) when it was placed into the body of a woman one time! And he named her sexy! The nerve of that man!

tumblr_ll86g23usA1qfasc6.gif
After having a couple of dreams that pissed her off, River awoke in the same spot she had gone to sleep. Although she realized something had changed. She was now in a bit more pain than she had been when she had gone to sleep, and her hands and body looked a bit more bloody. She had neglected to treat her cuts before resting, so of course they had bled more while she was asleep. Great. Probably time to get those things looked at now, yeah?

She slowly rose to her feet and made her way out of the room she had been hiding in, not really noticing how sore she was until she had gone out into viewing distance. Her legs wobbled, and she dropped down on one knee. It wasn't because she was terribly injured and couldn't walk, but she looked pretty bad with the blood on her hands and the bloody spots on her back where she had been jabbed by the glass. If anyone saw her, they'd probably assume something was quite wrong. But if they didn't see her, River planned to make her way to the infirmary anyhow.

@Anyone around the school store area or outside of it who wants to interact. :3

Reactions: Kirah
Continued from here.

CHAPTER ONE WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! The imps have been largely thinned out! When asked about the incident, Monokuma could only state, "Students be crazy!"

Erika's Red Truths State...

Monokuma has taken us from across time and space to trap us in this school.

Monokuma states that our home worlds have become akin to a 'zombie apocalypse'.

Monokuma has a video for every one of us depicting our friends and loved ones either dead or having turned into a 'zombie'.

Monokuma states that the world he has brought us to is also in the midst of an apocalypse, but that we're safe with him and within his school.

Heavy gunfire can be heard outside the entrance to the school.

Our belongings were taken from us and stashed in a vending machine. We can use monocoins for a chance to get them back.

There are three traitors amongst us who will continue to kill us all until we find them.

We are expected to vote on who we think is a traitor after every murder. There is no penalty for abstaining.

Items found during exploration...

Axel found a piece of a news article in Classroom 1-B. River found another piece in Classroom 1-A. Together, they say...

"--Flamingo News--

Frank--

The tragedy that occurred--"

Bayonetta found a piece of a news article in the incinerator room. It says...

"Daily Flamingo--

The World's Largest Airship to Take Flight

In anticipation of the coming era of airship travel, Britain announced the completion of the world's largest--"

River found a second piece of paper from an article. It says...

"--an infected loved one, but for many others, the cause is still unknown. A disproportionate number appear to have begun in foster homes and orphanages."

Concerning the traitor's first murder...
The Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer, was murdered.

Dorm room e is where Jennifer's body was found. There is no indication the murder took place anywhere else.

Jennifer was found laying on the bed, both her and the bed heavily burnt.

The incinerator has not been used in quite some time.

Large amounts of blood are on the floor of the room and on the inner door of the room.

A knife was found beside the bed. It may be the murder weapon.

A flamethrower was found. It is a device that shoots fire. It may be the murder weapon.

Monokuma states the traitors have access to every floor and locked door of the school.

The body has NOT been closely examined, though it HAS been desecrated by The Noob.

Continued here.

Last edited:
@Elevator Crew

@Akibahara

Hey, Engineer... you hear something at the end of the hallway and away from the others gathered around Momkuma... behind the rubble something is waiting.

Do you check it out? Y/N
The Engineer grumbled, clicking his 'headset' off as he stepped out of the elevator, "Hmm.." He scanned his new environment: It's a large hallway, there's debris scattered abroad, blood, and friggin' imps everywhere. His U.S. Army-grade boots loudly clomped across the vast expanse of the school, little 'crack!' noises signifying tiny pebbles squishing beneath the soles of his boots. He couldn't... pinpoint who the traitor was! He shook his head, "Aw, whatever, fuck it." He approached the rubble, cautiously scanning whatever laid behind it.

battlefield-3-noob.jpg

The Noob, on the other hand, had a GOOD idea who the traitor was! Well, according to his logic anyway: She's so sneaky, so alluring, so diabolically innocent! "Now, I reckon I know who the traitor is..." He idly glanced at the burned-up Jennifer, "What do you think? Oh? Is that right? We'll go with that then. I... vote for Bayonetta!"

OOC: Vote for Bayonetta!

@Atomyk

Last edited:
After receiving a shoe to the head, Edward continued walking away from her with just a hint of a smile on his face. He was angry yes, but something about this woman's temper amused him, maybe because he recognized himself in it. Anyway, he started thinking more about the vote he was supposed to put in. Someone killed that girl, and he could obviously notice it was done with fire, somehow. Because of this reason, he reminded himself of Natsu when he met him, and how he summoned fire from his hand.

It was the most obvious choice for him, since he had no idea what the device (flamethrower) was for. After finding out how to vote on someone, he voted for Natsu.

// This is assuming that your vote has to make sense with the way your character thinks.... If not, I'd totally vote someone else
// Also, short post cuz gotta head out soon

Last edited:
"I would be willing to bet quite the opposite" Pretty Boy says with a smile "Who hear uses military weaponry, like flamethrowers?" he points to the Engineer and chuckles "You, mister...er...Sweet Ass guy!"

"I vote for YOU!"

((OOC: Engineer!))

Reactions: Akibahara
Robin frowned at Monokuma's statement. While he didn't want to kill any who were innocent, the bear spoke the truth. Looking around, Robin decided he would need to trust in the others, "Everyone, who do you currently believe is the guilty party in the murder?"

"Yeah that's not actually normal." Billy eexplained. "Well at least not where I'm from. Seeming as though there isn't anyone from my universe here I'm guessing schools in your world could be different."

Annabeth sees Arya wearing her hat. "Hey that's my hat." Billy groans and joins the teen girl at the even younger girl. @Atomyk @Mari @kittyluna45 @Krieg
"I can't say, dear, as I've not attended to a school personally," Bayonetta explained.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko5_250.gif

"Though killing tends to be done by both the educated and the non."

Bayonetta took a moment to look at the iPad given at the gymnasium.

"So, my dear, where do you propose we grace our presence with next?" she asked Billy.

@Kirah @kittyluna45 @Krieg

tumblr_mzqefdKy4o1swdfloo3_250.png

"So...any thoughts on who to vote for?" Erika looked over to her assistant, who had been silent and been at her side this entire time.

"I don't have much to say Erika. I will support whatever you go with as a vote," Dlanor nodded, showing that she didn't seem to have much to put into their decision.

tumblr_ncvqvaAuz41sq4owno9_250.png

"Oh, good! Very good! I know what to do then. Surely that he didn't like my thoughts on who could be the traitor, more like he wanted to deny my words that were in the red. Oh yeah! This is the vote from the very detective herself..." Erika smirked, bringing out her handbook thatshe was given at the start of all of this. While it was secretive, she went to vote for Robin as the possible traitor. He didn't have her ability to the Red Truth, unless he had some sure way to ensure his innocence, Erika couldn't trust his words...or anyone's words possibly. While Erika didn't know...Dlanor did not make her vote just yet...she was saving that for later.

@Conrad Norwood

"I'm not entirely sure~, oh, but I can assure you that I have nothing to do with these traitors," Erika smiled with some strange innocence.

tumblr_mtzu8nmieK1sq4owno2_250.png

"Red Truth. Knox's 7th. The detective cannot be the culprit. That's proof enough that I'm innocent. Like I've said before. The red does not lie," she spoke, almost like she was taunting them that this was completely true.

[Gonna be a bit long, since I will be focusing on what the heck Annabeth has been thinking through most of this.]

So, somehow Annabeth had ended up with Billy. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. As they searched the classroom, she was mostly kicking herself for losing her hat. However, he had picked up on the scent of blood. She knew that smell too well, since the Battle for Olympus... And then he had had her watch his clothing. Uh... what?

Then Billy transformed into a wolf. Well, that was new. Sure, both Greek and Roman mythology were full of wolves, but it was her first time encountering an actual werewolf. Sure, it didn't freak her out, but it did make his title make a bit more sense. The Ultimate Hunter... well a wolf was a good hunter indeed.

She followed Billy along, keeping mostly quiet to survey people. Sure, she had been torn, but she knew that having someone with his skills would be a good idea. He could follow scents, like maybe find her hat, or other things. Then, they found Jennifer. Billy had asked her to step out, which Annabeth was fine with. Sure, she was use to the sight of death, not that it made it any easier. She could smell the fire, and knew there wasn't too much left of Jennifer. As the stupid bear announced that one of them had murdered Jennifer, she was stunned. So, she had been snatched up, taken away from Percy, and could be killed in this stupid school? Now, she was furious. Her hat could protect her, but now someone else had it. She stood outside of the room, waiting, and once Billy was done, she handed him back his clothing, staying silent. She could tell he was upset, probably even more so than her. When Billy showed her the knife, she shook her head. She didn't have her knife here when she arrived, and it wasn't hers. Celestial bronze seemed hard to find here, thankfully. She flipped through her guide, trying to figure out who had murdered the poor girl.

She had kept silent throughout most of the interactions between Bayonetta and Billy, just observing and speaking up when needed. Once at the store, she got that thing, the Marine Snow? She sighed and tucked it in her pocket. Sure, it seemed silly, but it could be usefully for later.

When she saw Arya, she froze. That was her hat, on someone else. "Hey, that's my hat," she said.

@Kirah @Atomyk @Mari @Krieg @anyone else there

As the small group walked, Bayonetta realized she didn't know some of the others she was with.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo6_250.gif

She turned to Annabeth and said, "Hello, I'm Bayonetta".

Social skills were not something Bayonetta was trained in.

@Kirah @kittyluna45 @Krieg

Annabeth looked at Bayonetta and nodded. "I'm Annabeth. I looked up up a bit earlier, Bayonetta," she said. Annabeth was not good with social skills either. Put her in front of a drafting board, or in battle. That was easier than talking to people at times.

@Kirah @Krieg @Mari

No one was coming forward with their answers, it seemed. Robin only sighed at Erika's answer. He hadn't expected anything different from the girl who seemed to have been spoiled to pure brat hood. So I'm on my own here. I can only go on what I have so I had best use it well.

Thinking on everyone he had met, no one stuck as a murder to Robin. Some, such as Kotomine, were certainly unhinged to some degree but even the priest didn't seem murderous. Manipulative and power-grabbing, yes, but even such things as those didn't always require murdering someone. There was also no motive for any of them as well, leaving not even circumstantial evidence for him to pursue.

Robin pulled out his ID and made his vote. Kotomine seemed oddly at peace with the situation, as if he didn't feel at all wrong being in the school. Plus he reminded Robin of his own father in one me ways and he couldn't trust someone like that.

@Verite @Atomyk

Continued from here.

CHAPTER ONE WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! The imps have been largely thinned out! When asked about the incident, Monokuma could only state, "Students be crazy!"

Erika's Red Truths State...

Monokuma has taken us from across time and space to trap us in this school.

Monokuma states that our home worlds have become akin to a 'zombie apocalypse'.

Monokuma has a video for every one of us depicting our friends and loved ones either dead or having turned into a 'zombie'.

Monokuma states that the world he has brought us to is also in the midst of an apocalypse, but that we're safe with him and within his school.

Heavy gunfire can be heard outside the entrance to the school.

Our belongings were taken from us and stashed in a vending machine. We can use monocoins for a chance to get them back.

There are three traitors amongst us who will continue to kill us all until we find them.

We are expected to vote on who we think is a traitor after every murder. There is no penalty for abstaining.

Items found during exploration...

Axel found a piece of a news article in Classroom 1-B. River found another piece in Classroom 1-A. Together, they say...

"--Flamingo News--

Frank--

The tragedy that occurred--"

Bayonetta found a piece of a news article in the incinerator room. It says...

"Daily Flamingo--

The World's Largest Airship to Take Flight

In anticipation of the coming era of airship travel, Britain announced the completion of the world's largest--"

River found a second piece of paper from an article. It says...

"--an infected loved one, but for many others, the cause is still unknown. A disproportionate number appear to have begun in foster homes and orphanages."

Concerning the traitor's first murder...
The Ultimate Unlucky Student, Jennifer, was murdered.

Dorm room e is where Jennifer's body was found. There is no indication the murder took place anywhere else.

Jennifer was found laying on the bed, both her and the bed heavily burnt.

The incinerator has not been used in quite some time.

Large amounts of blood are on the floor of the room and on the inner door of the room.

A knife was found beside the bed. It may be the murder weapon.

A flamethrower was found. It may be the murder weapon.

Monokuma states the traitors have access to every floor and locked door of the school.

The body has NOT been closely examined, though it HAS been desecrated by The Noob.
Urushihara stopped running, remembering he still had to cast his vote. He was breathing heavily; he hadn't ran that far in well, ever. He had always been able to fly, but his magic was depleting, so he was required to use desperate measures. He grabbed his handbook, thinking about who could of killed Jennifer, the Ultimate Unlucky Student. Her body was burned, he thought, covering his mouth with his hand in thought. Burnt, fire, flames... they all seemed to go hand in hand, and the incinerator hadn't been used, so the only one he could think of was that one guy who had fire powers. What was his name again? Natsu Dragneel? He had read somewhere that he was the Ultimate Dragon Slayer, and had Fire Dragon Slaying magic, so he was the obvious choice, right? It might of been selfish--he didn't even know Natsu!--but he decided that he should at least cast a vote, and he didn't know whom else to vote for.

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
Annabeth looked at Bayonetta and nodded. "I'm Annabeth. I looked up up a bit earlier, Bayonetta," she said. Annabeth was not good with social skills either. Put her in front of a drafting board, or in battle. That was easier than talking to people at times.

@Kirah @Krieg @Mari
"So," Bayonetta asked, "if you've done some research on the rest of us, who would you think was responsible for the killing?"

Bayonetta remembered they were given an opportunity to oust the killer or killers.

"This technology thing, I must confess, is not a strong point for me."

@Kirah @Krieg @kittyluna45

After receiving a shoe to the head, Edward continued walking away from her with just a hint of a smile on his face. He was angry yes, but something about this woman's temper amused him, maybe because he recognized himself in it. Anyway, he started thinking more about the vote he was supposed to put in. Someone killed that girl, and he could obviously notice it was done with fire, somehow. Because of this reason, he reminded himself of Natsu when he met him, and how he summoned fire from his hand.

It was the most obvious choice for him, since he had no idea what the device (flamethrower) was for. After finding out how to vote on someone, he voted for Natsu.

// This is assuming that your vote has to make sense with the way your character thinks.... If not, I'd totally vote someone else
// Also, short post cuz gotta head out soon
@Joellie

( Vote how you would want, if you'd rather. While I'd prefer IC reasoning, there's nothing stopping you from using OOC reasoning.

I'll be back in like an hour so hang in there y'all )

Status
Not open for further replies.