Mind if I drop in?

CptKitsune

"id steal your heart too, but that gets messy..."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello everyone! You can call me Cap or Kits, hell if I like ya I may even tell ya my name!

I've got around 6-7 years of Roleplay experience, and I don't plan to stop there, My friend referred me to this website way back in high school, and I've grown tired of apps like Amino, so I'm giving this the old collage try!

Kajit may have wares but I've got things no one has ever seen!, so come on over! I don't bite, useually

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome to OwlMom's creation, we hope you enjoy it here on this exquisite site

Hey, Cap, nice to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku :D I hope you find some cool people here to RP with.

If you need any help finding your way around, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another staff member!

Hey Cap, welcome to Iwaku! We're all a little crazy here, but we're pretty harmless. (Well, most of us.)

If you need help or have questions, we'd be happy to answer anything! If you have discord, we have one of those too, or if you'd want to just explore the site, we have a general chat area as well.

Just slightly sane. Slowly losing it.

Welcome to Iwaku!

i totally missed your hello, oops

anywhooo hi !!! i hope you have a lovely time and please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any of the staff (most of em don't bite)

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have lots of fun and meet lots of great partners! ^^