Memory reset.【BadApple】and 『Ruza687』

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes instantly closed, right after Luna fell asleep. It seemed like midnight had passed in just one quick second, and finally, morning had been born. The sun's bright streaks of light poured in through the cracks of the curtain, shining directly onto Kyo.

As time passed when they were sleeping, morning finnaly broke threw as it reached Luna. She scrunched up her face for a mear second before opening her eyes to the morning light. She didnt like the sun hitting her eyes really.

"Sun hurting your eyes too..?" He muttered, and squinted. He put an arm over her face, blocking the sun from her face. "Is that better?" Kyo asked, and continued to squint.

She lightly chuckled as he put an arm over her eyes and moved his arm to his own eyes before sitting up, "Im fine thanks tho." She said before stretching her arms.

"Oh, okay. I see." He murmured, and put a hand over her eyes again. "You can't escape now!" He chuckled, and quickly shushed her.

Luna quickly blinked in surprise when he covered her eeyes again unsure as to why, 'Geeze... always messing with me...' she thought to herself and faintly chuckled.

He gave a small chuckle, and released her again, laying back down on his back. "I still feel really, really tired." He sighed, his slurred voice ovbiously beginning to return. "But I'm just going to stay up..do you eat breakfast?"

"Just go back to sleep I will be fine and I dunno I dont feel hungry at this moment..." she replied before scratching tue back of her head then behind an ear due to an itch.

"I don't want to go back to sleep..I'm just going to stay up with you." Kyo chuckled, and closed his eyes. He wasn't really asleep, though.

"Oh really now?" She grinned before poking him. Then she chuckled and got up to stretch her legs and her tail did stretch out a bit as it was stiff as well.

"You poke me again, and I'll yank your tail." He quickly sat up in defense, incase she planned on doing so again. "Oh yeah, and I'll tickle you until you die of laughter and pain." He added, and smiled innocently.

"Good luck with that." She chuckled before poking him with her tail and running away with a laugh. She was wanting to have fun like this for a while just never knew how to have fun really.

Status
Not open for further replies.