Memory reset.【BadApple】and 『Ruza687』

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess you're right. But then again, I'm technically a stranger to you, am I not?" Kyo questioned, and slightly sat up. "I'm saying that because you've lost your memory. So it's like you meeting me all over again. But I still love you." Kyo smiled, and fomed a small heart with his fingers.

Luna lightly sighed before looking away, "I guess your right..." she murmured. This time she didn't look at Kyo when he said he loves her. She was lost in her own thoughts at this point, 'What should I do now tho? Should I start a new life?' She thought to herself her wolf ears lightly twitching.

(eh i normally rp as a hybrid lol)

His smile began to fade. He couldn't bear the thought that she had lost her memory, all because of him. Kyo's hands dropped to his side, as if they were weightless. "I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Everything's a lie now." He thought to himself, and rose to his feet, walking to the window.

Luna looked back over at Kyo then looked down, "What happened with the accident you told me? I'd like to know..." she up and said. She wanted to know that for a start hoping he would tell her. If she were to remember everything of her past she had to know some details of it right?

Kyo took a deep breath, and cleared his throat. "Well..you see.." He began, not even turning around to look at her. "We were driving. I was about to take us somewhere, so you wouldn't be all that bored, and then, boom. Some truck about 5 times the size of our car collided with us. The car had to flip 3 times before finally stopping, and I guess you hit your head forcefully due to it, causing serve trauma, which was the outcome..coma. I honestly think I should've been the one who went into a coma. Not you." Kyo explained, letting a silent puff of air escape from his lips. "I don't get how I had minor injuries but yet you..ugh. I fucking hate myself because of this. I should just die. Kyo sweared under his breath, and placed a hand on his forehead. "So yes. That's what happened." He added, and looked at the baby blue sky.

Luna looked back at him and frowned. Even though he wasn't looking, she lightly shook her head, "Maybe the truck driver was drunk... I don't think its your fault..." She says not really sure if what she says is true or not. Before she knew it, she got up, but felt a sharp pain in her side forcing her to sit back down, "Dammit... shouldn't have gotten up yet..." she lightly sighed.

"It could've been..but until then, it's still going to be my fault." Kyo shrugged, and sighed again. Kyo glanced back at her, and began walking over to her. "You alright? You shouldn't really move, you've been through a shit ton of stuff lately.." His expression on his face saddened.

((sorry for the short and late posts..I have a really busy life today. ))

(that's fine)

She just sat there and lightly shook her head, "I'm fine... honest..." she lied through gritted teeth, "I rather be somewhere else then a bed all day..." she grumbled annoyed. She knew for fact that she hated hospitals. She couldn't remember why, but she just hated them. She then lightly scratched the back of her ear due to an itch suddenly.

"Don't even lie. You know you aren't. I know that, two. Don't try and trick me." His tone of voice had gotten much colder and harsher, as if another soul had just entered his body. Kyo cooled down a bit, and sighed. "Who doesn't hate hospitals, Luna? I hated seeing you in this filthy place..to where I didn't eat a thing, say a word, or practically do anything. But I'm just not glad you're dead."

Luna whinced at Kyo's cold tone, "Yeah yeah..." she pouted before laying back down in the bed, "I just want out of here badly..." she sighed.

(cant think of much else to type atm :l )

"You'll get out of here soon. Stop worrying." He frowned, the coldness beginning to pour back into his voice. "Damn..why am I starting to be so rude towards her now..." He thought, and let out a loud sigh.

(( It's alright, no hard feelings. To think of it, I really can't either. ))

(Wana skip to out of the hospital)

"I guess your right..." she lightly sighed and notoced a tray of food brought in by the nurse and left. Luna looked at the food and wriggled her nose at it like she didnt want to eat it.

((Yes, and oh my god I'm so sorry, once again. I'm just really busy..I seriously barely have any time to get on here, unless it's the weekend.))

It had been a few days since Luna had gotten out of the hospital, after finally waking up. "So. You still don't remember what you like to do?" Kyo questioned, and silently glanced at Luna, sighing.

Luna lightly shook her head quietly and glanced around the room they were in. She was a bit curious of what Kyo's house looked like, "Nope... but this is your house Kyo." She asked with her head slightly tilted.

"I know it's my house, silly. Why wouldn't it be. Yes, it's my house. You used to come here almost everyday, and we'd play games and all.." Kyo explained. His face seemed to sadden just a bit. "But since you lost your memory, what are you going to do about school?"

She looked away, "I dunno... what will I do? If i cant remember is there really a point in going?" She murmured.

(At work so short post sry)

(So sorry..I didn't forget about the roleplay, I'm busy with school, and managed to get a job while doing so..)

"I see what you mean. But if you want to go to school, you can..although you'd probably have to learn everything that you learned previously." Kyo explained, and sighed. "I'm sure that would be a pretty good excuse."

Luna lightly scratched her head, "I guess that could work..." she replied. It was true that she needed to learn this stuff again tho.

(Its fine and dont mind me i just woke up)

"But when do you plan on going? Monday or so?" Kyo questioned, and ran a hand through his hair.

"I. Guess anyday is fine... seeing as how your the only one helpping me I could just go with you..." she said before scratching her head trying to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.