FREE SHOP OPEN BB CODE SHOP GRAPHICS SHOP Loveless' Picture Editing Corner (and much more)

Loveless

I've learned to appreciate life just a little more
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
10 AM to 12 PM (BRT)
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive
Favorite Genres
No preferences but I do struggle with making things serious at times. I definitely have more of a knack for comedy.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm really iffy about forced romance plots, I prefer when the characters developt it naturally. I don't join fandom RPs with canon characters in the roster nor do I play them.
Hi! Can I request a photoshop edit?

View attachment 182086 I want the sword to look like its on fire; volcanic in nature like its made of stone and has red veins stretching down the core of the blade?
Ohhh a challenge! I like the prospect of that! +O+ Huh, given how different it is to my usual requests... I'd say Monday it's the earliest I can begin tackling it, if you're not in a hurry for it?
If you are, do let me know and I'll see if can swap some tasks from my schedule around >w<

But yeah, sounds like a fun cool time, with lots of learning involved, I'd absolutely love to work on this!

Dark Country

We are Lions in a world of Lambs
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Slice of life, Tragedy, Medieval, Fantasy, and Anime, Historical
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Horror, anything to do with clowns.
I am in a bit of a hurry as I entered an RP with a character that's supposed to have this flaming sword, so yeah all I have is that pic. Which, by itself is incredible artwork,

Reactions: Loveless

Dark Country

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Slice of life, Tragedy, Medieval, Fantasy, and Anime, Historical
Genre You DON'T Like
Nevermind about it looking like stone; but do make the blade look like its emitting blue-white flames and have red "veins" spanning the length of the blade, stretching out from the fuller or blood groove as its often called.

Loveless

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
10 AM to 12 PM (BRT)
Writing Levels
Passive
Favorite Genres
No preferences but I do struggle with making things serious at times. I definitely have more of a knack for comedy.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm really iffy about forced romance plots, I prefer when the characters developt it naturally. I don't join fandom RPs with canon characters in the roster nor do I play them.
I am in a bit of a hurry as I entered an RP with a character that's supposed to have this flaming sword, so yeah all I have is that pic. Which, by itself is incredible artwork,
Nevermind about it looking like stone; but do make the blade look like its emitting blue-white flames and have red "veins" spanning the length of the blade, stretching out from the fuller or blood groove as its often called.
Ohhhh, noted and noted!

I'll get my most urgent task straight then work on this after then! I'll see if I can get it done today still, but at the latest, sometime tomorrow morning, for sure~! OWO7 (Saturday is chore day so, it's a bit of an unpredictable beast ^^')

Reactions: Dark Country

Dark Country

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I am excited to see how its coming along.

Loveless

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
10 AM to 12 PM (BRT)
Writing Levels
Passive
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
So, the person above has apparently been banned... I wonder if that frees up my to-do list ^^'
I've been sick and dealing with anxiety during the past 3 days : P

That was weird.

Loveless

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
10 AM to 12 PM (BRT)
Writing Levels
Passive
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Do you have a discord?
Odd question, but yes, I do, but I'd prefer that you DM me for it, specifying your username in there if you really need it for contact. I don't feel comfortable with sharing it publicly.