3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Slice of life, Yaoi, Yuri,
If your reading this then you read the title and are probably expecting some mushy love story, or some sappy heartfelt cry for help. Well that's not what this is about. This is about you. You reading this right now. As you read my words I want you to think of your mothers. Think of your fathers. Think of your brothers and sisters, and anyone you consider Family.

My name is Sean, and my whole life I struggled to make connections with people. Not for lack of trying mind you. I just found that people are a lot less willing to give love, then to accept it. I'm writing this post right now because I want everyone one of you on Iwaku, the people I consider my family, to take a step back and appriciate your family. The reason I say this is because last Friday, my little sister, Jasmine Mills, was killed. She was only seventeen and now she's gone.

I don't say this because I want pity. I don't say this because I want condolences. I say this to honor her memory. She, like me, believed that friends were your chosen family. That all people deserved love and acceptance, no matter how fucked up you are. I say this so you can think on your own life. I'm still grieving, and yes I am royally fucked up in the head right now. But if her death showed me anything it's this. Tell your loved ones how you feel. Let them know they are family.

We may all make dumb decisions, and we may all piss each other off from time to time. We all have flaws. We all of us have family. You are my family. And I am yours.

Sincerely, with all of my heart, I love you Iwaku.

Thank you, for sharing your love with me.

I hope you and the rest of your family are doing as well as you all can be in what is undoubtedly a difficult time, Sean. I'm truly sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you're doing what you can to try and bring something positive out of it all. I'll give my sister a message tonight, in honour of Jasmine.