ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Looking for someone to rp with

its Nicole

Edgebabby
Original poster
Well, hello there! Im new here and willing to find some roleplay partners to have fun. Usually im playing detectives, fantasy and sometimes science fantasy. But im happy to accept any other genres like romances, thrillers and whatever you offer.
I've got a few plots for detectives and ready to setting a new one with a partner.
I dont ask a partner for a lot of requirements: just tell me if you gonna leave longer than for a day and write as many as you can, but not 2 words please 🙃.
Hope to see ya all and goodluck!❤️

iya. so, I've had a thread up for a while and if you want, you can dm me whenever if u want to talk ideas.

Well, hello there! Im new here and willing to find some roleplay partners to have fun. Usually im playing detectives, fantasy and sometimes science fantasy. But im happy to accept any other genres like romances, thrillers and whatever you offer.
I've got a few plots for detectives and ready to setting a new one with a partner.
I dont ask a partner for a lot of requirements: just tell me if you gonna leave longer than for a day and write as many as you can, but not 2 words please 🙃.
Hope to see ya all and goodluck!❤️
Hello ^^ i would love to rp with you. I'd like to say I'm a well versed rper, just first time on this site. Dm me ^^ (im 16 btw so keep that in mind.)

Reactions: its Nicole