ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Looking for active partner.

Fiora Varen

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
High magic fantasy, future tech, post apocalyptic, steampunk, or any mix of them. (Basically very open)
I have a few different things I'm wanting to do and if none of them are for you I'm open to suggestions as well, no promises on wanting to do them though. Each of the options will be a different oc of mine to, anyway here are what I am looking to do.

1. Postapocalyptic Exploration. You find my character as they are exploring some ruins from the civilization before. My oc is looking for something but you'll find out what if you choose it.

2. High magic fantasy. Visit a world of my own creation that is overflowing with magic (literally), a war goes on in the background but can be joined if you wished. There are many quests to search for in this world, fight massive creatures mutated by magic, or go dungeon delving for mystical artifacts. Like a dnd world on drugs lol.

3. Chaos incarnate. You suddenly found yourself in a fractal universe, ever shifting always something new and very odd to be found. Try not to fall to deep into the fractal abyss. Cross between scifi and fantasy as universes collide around you.

• Love
Reactions: Linguist