2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, medieval/royalty, open to others
Not interested in family/slice of life/horror

Hello Iwaku! I am Kaiyko or just Kai, and I am currently looking for some long term partners as I am trying to
get back into roleplaying after a few years away. Please forgive the bad formatting, I am still figuring it out.​

Interests

I do not have any plot ideas, so you are welcome to bring yours to me or we can brainstorm together.
Some things I would be interested in include:
  • fantasy
  • sci-fi
  • faeries/fair folk
  • darker themes
  • royalty
  • pirates
  • witchcraft
  • magic
  • assassins
  • romance
  • mystery
OPEN TO MORE. These are just some examples.
Themes I am not interested in are:
  • horror
  • slice of life
  • school setting
  • a/b/o

What I'm Looking For

❥ Someone who can be patient with me (it's been a long time for me and I have embarrassingly never used
a forum before so I am out of my element). I pinky promise I'll try my hardest.​

❥ My preference is an adult. I am willing to roleplay with a minor, but no suggestive topics or romance would be included in those.​

❥ At least write 2 or 3 paragraphs in responses, I plan to put effort into my answers so I'd appreciate the same.​

❥ You can play whatever gender you would like, and I am also open to any sexuality/pairing for romance.
I prefer playing female or non-binary characters.​

❥ Collaboration on the plot! We need to be able to work on keeping it going together. I won't be
passive, but I can not carry it by myself.​

❥ I love ooc talking, so being willing to talk casually and be silly is appreciated!​

Note: As of right now, I have no OCs made. What I would like to do is figure out the basis for
our plot, and then craft an OC around that. In the future I will try to make some more.

If you are interested, please send me a message (we can also use discord) and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Can you tell I just wanted to use the bbcodes