1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Romance
Hi! I'm Cloud, former RP writer from the Feral Front/ Warrior Cats RPG days.

I've just started writing my own novel on my DND campaign. I'm a huge gamer, hopeless romantic and writing with others is an absolute guilty pleasure.

I love to write sci-fi, action and adventure with that cute slow burn, angsty romance fit for any fan fic! And at the moment only have muse to write female characters for me at the moment.

I tend to match the writing size and style of the ones I am writing with, though would like at least a paragraph or two so I can respond! No 'He blinked' or I swear! I'll beat you with my keyboard. I'm a fairly active writer, live in the upside down so my time zone could be a little different to yours and I will actively use the letter 'u' in things for example 'colour' -gasp-.

Gore? Violence? Lay it on me! I want that dark, brutal character, I want that heart ache, those demons. Those epic fight scenes. Lay it all on me.

Though I won't shy from sexual content. I don't want it to be the driving force, I'm not here to discuss kinks or to engage in people's kinks. I'm here to feed guilty writing and reading pleasures and have some good light fun and hopefully find some inspo for my book. That said my only limitations would be incest and toilet stuff and such along those lines. And otherwise I am more than happy to write smut.

Fandoms! Okay I would totally do OC x OC in Star wars, The Witcher, BG3.

I love the power dynamic of a darker character paired with a lighter/kinder character, or a forced together, or a protector sort of dynamic.

Dynamics I have a lot of inspo for at the moment are

Mafia/gang leader x good girl

famous singer/sportsman/rich man x normal girl

soldier x civilian

Devil x human

jedi x sith

opposites attract in general

knight x princess

bounty Hunter x hit

Greek God x human

Steam punk grungy, dark stories.

pirate x stowaway

Any fantasy, scifi settings, steam punk or real world settings im totally down for!

So come and scheme with me if my crazy rambling and mild threats have remotely enticed you!

Just shoot me a Pm. Thanks pals!

Plot offerings:

PIRATES:

My character is a princess, who wants to get away from her responsibilities. Known to rarely be where she's supposed to be, she slips away to avoid a stifling hearing. Leaving herself wide open to be nabbed by some lawless members of society.

She escspes them, by hiding out in the cargo hold of a docked ship. Little does she know she's just sought refuge on an infamous pirate's ship (your character). Known to be cold, cruel, ruthless and do anything for coin. Easy with the ladies and firm with his men. She manages to stay undetected for a few days, until discovered and dragged to the deck. There, the captain has a choice. Pillage, throw to the fishes, or keep as a pretty pet until he can claim a ransom on her when they hit land again.

But what happens when the ship comes under the fire of another vessel, causing them to wreck on a unpopulated island. Now forced to rely on each other to survive? Will the two grow closer? Will she earn a place amongst his crew? Or will he drag her back kicking and screaming for his coin?

MAFIA:

My character is the daughter of the Italian Mafia, having been sent against her will to the US to marry a stranger(your character) in another Mafia empire to unify the two clans. She's against the entire agreement but knows better than to go against her father to his face. No. She'll just raise he'll when she gets there.

HALLMARK:

It's Christmas! Let's get festive! Your character is a famous muscuan, he's just gone through a terrible break up that has gone like wild fire through the media. He and his manager have concluded its time to take a reset, sending him to a remote winter get away for the Christmas. He's not sold by the idea but begrudgingly goes. Hoping it'll help the meda die down and get over his writers block.

My character is trying to get out there after a death in the family around that time of the year a few years ago, after much pressure from her mother. She doesn't know who he is, not one to keep up with celebrities. The two hit it off and end up in all kinds of cute, fluffy, light hearted rom com shenanigans. But what happens when the trip is over? Does he drop the mask and hope to pursue her further? Do the paparazzi catch onto the mysterious girl who has suddenly helped him create his best work yet? And how will she respond to a spotlight being thrown on her.

Last edited:
soldier x civilian had my heart. I would love to roleplay with you, I have a pretty cool character in mind that would work greatly for that dynamic. Text me if you're interested!

Reactions: Cloud_Fire
Updated with plots!