◊ Lɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ Sᴋᴀᴛᴇ ◊ [Sɪɢɴ-Uᴘs/Oᴜᴛ-ᴏғ-Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ] {Aʟʟ Sᴘᴏᴛs Fɪʟʟᴇᴅ!}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll more than likely begin once characters have been established and claimed completely. that is hopefully in the next two to three days.

• Love
Reactions: cress
The Rebel

"The less you care, the more you enjoy."

z.gif

Faceclaim - Woo Jiho

Troy Liu § 19 § Male § Bisexual § The Rebel

Personality Traits
[+]
Bold
Energetic
Fearless
Straight-forward
Spontaneous

[-]
Uncooperative
Irresponsible
Aggressive
Insensitive
Reckless

Personality Description -
First name meaning 'Soldier' and second meaning 'to kill', Troy certainly lives up to his name. Troy likes to be in charge of himself and others, often being the loudest of the people he is with. His laugh is audible to everybody in a miles radius, because, life is hilarious. There are not many days when Troy's face doesn't have a smile on it. Not only is life a laugh for Troy, it's a challenge. He is constantly getting himself into trouble with others. When he is with friends, Troy is always laughing and attempting to get others to laugh. Nearly nothing can trouble him, he soldiers through life with a grin on his face.

But when Troy isn't smiling, people should get worried. He can be irrationally angry and aggressive over the smallest things. But offending him, or his friends can result in a fist fight, which Troy isn't a stranger to. He'll pull his fist out at any remark towards a comment about his race, sexuality or his friends. Troy's jokes can also be a little too mean. He doesn't even recognize when he has upset somebody, which is always unintentional. He doesn't want to hurt any good people, but sometimes he just does.

History -
Troy supposedly had a mother at one point, but she wasn't around for long. In fact, Troy doesn't even recall what happened to her. His father is a pretty cool guy. Born and raised in California, Troy didn't have much touch with his Chinese side. His childhood was a fairly simple one, his father didn't care. Well, his father really didn't care. Troy barely saw him without a drink in his hand, or nearly never sober. His dad just let Troy do whatever he wanted. Which caused a difficult time for him at school. If he could do as he wished at home, why not at school?

Likes -
Skateboarding
Disregarding authority
His middle finger
Hip-Hop music
Road Trips
Smoking whatever is being passed around
Practical Jokes
Did he mention skateboarding?
Leading
Dogs

Dislikes -
Authority
Teachers
Too much alcohol
Humorless people
Racism
Sexism
Homophobia
Having nothing to do
Reading
Milk

Other -
N/A

• Love
Reactions: Gore
Alright, The Rebel is done! I hope he's alright.
Man, I'm excited for this!

Reactions: Herondale
Axy

I looked him over. Very well-done sheet! It seems like you got everything down and correct.

He's accepted. Welcome to Live to Skate.​

Reactions: King
[ "Skateboarding. You gave me cuts and bruises, pulled muscles, and broken bones. So why is it I love you so much? I guess it's just because you are who I am." ]
ELLE-4.gif
Hayden Addams Eighteen Female Straight The Stunt Junkie

Face Claim
- Chloe Grace Mortez -

Personality Traits
[ + ]
- Rebellious -
- Cheerful -
- Decisive -
- Honest -
- Flirty -

[ - ]
- Immature -
- Clumsy -
- Reckless -
- Nervous -
- Unlucky -

Personality Description
Being the person that hurts herself like no other, she has a lot of personality and has so many stories behind her mishaps. She is bold and can enlighten most that she talks to. Hayden can find a bad situation, then somehow turn it into a great thing. She isn't one to live in the past and she loves to keep moving. That's why she likes skateboarding. It's her passion and she can do it for the rest of her life. She is cheerful and honest, but she does have a couple of negative things about her.

Hayden was probably the one person in her group of friends with the worst possible luck you could imagine. Seeing as she's been in the hospital so much, she practically knows everybody. She is just so clumsy and reckless. Though she still knows how to have a great time. A cast on her arm won't drag her back.

History
Moving her from a little town in Kansas when she was little, she soon fit in with some of the popular kids for her light skin and blond hair. She was just pushed into that crowd all the way up into high school. But she was a very intense girl as she did every sport possible. She loved the rush and attention. Being practically on the higher up teams, she really was stuck in the crowd of the popular students. But one day she realized it all didn't seem worth it anymore. Her parents brought her out there to California to fix their marriage. That didn't happen so her parents quickly divorced. Hayden never had time to react as she pushed herself to be involved. By the end of freshmen year, she stopped everything after her Mom passed away. That's when she moved out and started to live with her Dad.

They never had a good relationship and didn't really care about it. But she was happy she stopped as she pushed herself so much. It was too a point she used to injure herself and put too much strain on her body. That's when a skateboard was introduced in her life. And since then she has not parted with it. That was one thing she doesn't know if she could quit. As by now, she has almost broken every bone twice. More so now since skateboarding.

- Horror Movies -
- Pizza -
- Awkward Dancing -
- Laughing -
- Jokes -
- Rain -
- Roller Costers -
- Honesty -
- Music -

Dislikes
- Needy People -
- Liars -
- People Who Hate Skateboarding -
- Seriousness -
- Fake People -
- Cake -
- Bikes -
- Rap Music -
- Hospitals -
- Help -

Finny14

Excellent character. I saw 'Awkward Dancing' in her Likes and I immediately fell in love.

She's accepted. Welcome to the RP. ツ​

Oh yay!
Thank you! I just hope she's good, I'm usually clumsy myself and get injured all the time. So I like that my character does it on purpose. It's kinda funny.
But otherwise, I'm super happy to start this!

• Love
Reactions: cress and Gore
{ "Shit happens." }

tumblr_static_kaya.gif

W H E N Y O U ' R E S K Y H I G H : F I G H T I N G O F F T H E S P A C E S H I P S
xxxxxx☁ ██[BCOLOR=#000000]x[/BCOLOR]━°ALLISON◞! elisabeth »CARTER )

original.png
Kaya42.png
Kaya-kaya-scodelario-18459410-100-100.jpg
Kaya-kaya-scodelario-18459372-100-100.jpg
Kaya-S-kaya-scodelario-12418691-100-100.jpg

xx.x•◝NINETEEN 」xxx•◝FEMALE 」xxx•◝BISEXUAL 」xxx•◝THE STONER 」 xxx•◝FC: KAYA SCODELARIO」
x███████████████████████████████████████████ ███████ ███████████████████

Personality Traits
[ + ] Laid-back, Forgiving, Capable, Sociable, Tolerant || [ - ] Blunt, Irresponsible, Mischievous, Crass, Independent

Personality Description
Perhaps it's out of naivety or perhaps it is simply from the influence of drugs, but Allison has never been one to hold grudges or to judge before experiencing for herself what others are like; it's why she's so well liked among her peers, the girl to go to when someone's looking to relieve some stress and have a good laugh over stupid shit. She is constantly in a state of relaxation-- hardly ever does one see her upset, because she's so forgiving towards the people that occasionally cross the line. In a world where it's impossible to be perfect, expecting anything less than flawlessness is an incredibly unreasonable ideal. She understands that humanity is about screwing up and being able to admit these faults; so long as one is willing to admit they've made a mistake, she is willing to forget and move on. Her affability paired with her casual demeanor makes her very approachable and ultimately something of a social beacon, attracting others with her jokes (often stupid ones) and half-grins. Despite this, the woman, much to the surprise of others, considers herself to be more introverted rather than extroverted, although not in a reclusive, refuses to socialize sense. Large groups tend to exhaust her, and she appreciates smaller gatherings because they are often more personal than the latter.

Allison is described as a straight-forward girl, but sometimes she can be a little too "no bullshit" with her peers. Her lack of tact can leave hard feelings or bad impressions upon those who haven't yet gotten accustomed to how she is. She's rather vulgar and tends to say inappropriate things at terrible times. Her mischievous streak coupled with her irresponsibility often has her getting into difficult situations without thinking about her options; really, all the girl wants to do is have a smoke and laugh about life. But the world proves to be much more complicated than that-- something she is still learning to adjust to.

History - "God, my childhood was boring. There isn't much to talk about."

Tea, Astronomy, Superstitions, Cats, Black Licorice, Bonfires, Nighttime, Smell of smoke, Old movies, Oatmeal raisin cookies

Dislikes
Coffee, Early Mornings, Strife in the group, Politics, Egoistic people, Cinnamon, Cilantro, Roses, Smell of gasoline

Others
none.

Pyro

Wow. The aesthetics of your sheet are amazingly well done. You got everything down in your sheet, great job!

She's accepted. Welcome to the RP.

-

justice hunt

You have until tomorrow to complete and post your character sheet. If not done by then, I will give away the spot to someone else.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Viscera
If the person who reserved the "Pro" character hasn't completed their character by tomorrow, and you open the spot again, do you mind if I reserve the role? I'd really like to join in, so....

Reactions: Herondale
I have removed justice hunt from the reserves. Their 72 hours are up.

Elemental*Stars, I have filled the Pro spot with your reserve. You have the same 72 hour stretch to finish your character.

Alright! I started on my character last night, so she should be up by tonight or tomorrow!

Edit: Well that was finished faster than I expected....

Last edited by a moderator:
"Life is like an old school radio. When you choose a channel, you can't change the song that's playing unless you change the station. Sometimes, there's just nothing good on, so you either have to put up with the noise or deal with the silence."

tumblr_lkn10b0wnj1qaimf2o1_500.gif

Faceclaim - Allyson Hannigan

<3 Autumn Macintosh | 19 | Female | Asexual | The Pro <3

Personality Traits

[+]

<3 Girly

<3 Fearless

<3 Street Smart

<3 Hard-Working

<3 Thoughtful

<3 Curious

[-]

<3 Stoic

<3 Stubborn

<3 Spacey

<3 Slightly Hotheaded

<3 Forgetful

<3 Sassy/Immature

Personality Description -

Autumn's a team player and leader who doesn't quite understand holding back in life. She's always going full speed ahead, but is willing to stop until her friends catch up, because what's the point of being in a group if you don't stick together? She doesn't speak as much as everyone else in her group, but when she does, it's almost always with a smile. She's always ready to step back and let someone else have the spotlight, and sometimes helping them get in the spotlight. In any case, she's a loyal friend who likes helping everyone be their best, and sometimes, that means plopping them on a skateboard with a helmet on and pushing them down the ramp.

History -

Autumn's Mom and Dad were always on the move, from hotel to hotel, and city to city. Sometimes, her parents would kick her out of the room so they could have an "adult" talk, so Autumn would wander outside of the hotel. One time, when she was ten, she ran into a guy who was skateboarding, and, seeing as she was curious about everything, as she is now, she asked him what he was doing, and that's where it all began....

<3 Wandering around

<3 Thinking up new tricks on her skateboard

<3 Skateboarding (but this kinda falls more under loves than likes)

<3 Rainy days (she likes adapting to how she'd do things on her board in the rain)

<3 Most people (see dislikes)

Dislikes

<3 Being alone for too long

<3 Fast food

<3 People who leave others behind in the dust

<3 Doormats (as in, people who act like doormats)

<3 White and Milk Chocolate ("Dark is way better!")

Other - The color that most of Autumn's profile is written in is probably what I'm going to use for her character. If there's objections, I'll just change it to the default color.

Hopefully, we'll start when my character gets approved, which should be soon....

Elemental*Stars

Autumn is a lovely character. And she's ace! Sure to be a unique addition to the party.

She's accepted. Welcome to the RP!

-

Alright, all characters have been placed. As soon as I add Autumn to the characters, I'll get started on the IC thread and introduction post. Please wait for me to post before you, the players, post your starters! Even after the IC thread itself is up, the intro might take a bit of time, so please be patient.

Thank you all so much for joining. This is turning out to be a wonderful role-play, especially for my first time posting one on this site. シ​

the starter has been posted! feel free to go crazy, but not too crazy, y'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.