【кετรยεкí】ιт sтαятε∂ ωιтн α ρяσмιsε【Kronas17】

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rowlet

[rainbow]I. Roleplay Overview[/rainbow]

• A few months passed since Rin reconciled with his childhood friends. He is entering his last year, taking over as Captain of Samezuka Academy Swim Club. What happened if he ended up rooming with another senior instead of Nitori? His roommate is blunt, cold, and reserved. He hated to be touched and refused to change in front of Rin. One night, Rin wandered around the Academy. He sauntered towards the indoor pool. However, he wasn't alone. What happned if he discovered his roommate is a girl? Why did she enter the Academy? What's her reason?

I promised my brother I would make his dream a reality,″ she declared.
  • Rin Matsuoka x Original Female Character
  • ☒ Type: Fandom
    ☒ This is completely AU; non-canon. Season two hasn't been officially released. As a result, future events won't be included in this roleplay.
  • ❦ No Godmodding
    ❦ All IW Rules apply.
    ❦ Only кετรยεкí & Kronas17 are allowed to post here.

Rin leaned back on the head of the bed as he looked over at his roommate in silence. What's up with him? I mean he acts like he's never been around a guy before. Shaking his head he turned his head upward at the ceiling. His day began of course with class but the rest of it he spent in the pool as far away from his roommate as possible. It was clear to Rin that the guy didn't want to be bothered so why try. " Mi-zuki" Rin spaced out the words on his tounge and smirked ever so faintly as he turned back towards the other male. Mizuki was more of a feminine name in Rin's opinion but he didn't think much of it. The silence in the room was deadly and it was never really hard for him to socialize with people until now.

" So imma head out, don't hurt yourself while im gone" With that being said Rin sat up and ruffled his had through his messy hair and then threw on a pair of shoes and walked out the room. Of course the only place that truly interested him was the pool and that was where he ended up. He had no towel nor swim trunks but the look of the water felt like it was calling his name. It felt like home. In the water Rin was free, it was just him and the water so limitless. Rin stared at the water at what seemed to be hours before he removed his shirt and then his shorts followed by his shoes, finally diving into the cool water.

He got out after about an hour of swimming and laps and grabbed a towel from the rack which he was lucky to find. Rin sighed as he headed back to the dorm. Upon walking in he tossed his shirt on the bed and then his shorts. Since he was only in his boxers it clung to his skin due to the wetness. " Ya know your welcome to join me swimming I mean you always go alone". Rini walked over to his side and then pulled out a new pair of boxers and walked into the small bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

Mizuki will be referred by a male pronoun until her secret is discovered. The only exception is when she visits her brother in the hospital.

"Mi-zuki."

A scowl carved into his expression. He was currently sitting on his bed, writing lyrics in a medium-sized musical pad. A book containing sheet music laid next to his side. His signature eyepatch covered his left eye. He never took it off, even when he headed to the shower. "Keh, how cute of you thinking I'd be hurt easily," he mocked. His voice was a low tenor, not exactly baritone. His androgynous appearance mistaken him for a female, but he didn't care. After Rin exited the room, Mizuki placed his musical pad on his bed and picked up his acoustic guitar from the floor. He swung the strap over his shoulders and rested the instrument on his lap. He fished out a pick from his pocket. He positioned his fingers accordingly and plucked away, playing a song he recently learned. Mizuki closed his eyes and lost himself in his music; his only safe haven.

One hour later, Mizuki played a total of six different songs. He sang to himself, albeit softly. By the time Rin returned, Mizuki was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. A few music sheets was scattered on top of his chest. He was currently taking a break. His gaze averted to Rin. His face twisted with disgust. "Pass," he deadpanned. He turned to his side, back facing Rin. His eyes fluttered shut. A small power nap wouldn't hurt. He was always last taking a shower. He never changed in front of Rin. As a result, he used the bathroom. Rin questioned his habits, but Mizuki was quick to rebuke, claiming it was none of his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.