【кετรยεкí】ι тαкε мү cσғғεε вℓαcк【MiNaGi】

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAIN ALRIC HAZELBERG - CAFÉ
[dash=blue]Kain chuckled softly as he ran his hands over Zain's thighs, moving his fingers out of the male's pants. He could feel the male starting to go crazy already, and it was a satisfactory feeling for Kain to be the one to pleasure him. When he pulled back, it was only to push Zain down on one of the wide benches in the room. When they were down there, Kain pushed up in Zain's shirt, starting to kiss his exposed skin. It was the most wonderful feeling to see this man submitting to him, despite the strangeness of this situation. It was obviously a bit weird, but... all in all, everything was good. They were both rather aroused already, and Kain couldn't hold back a light chuckle.

"Who knew that you'd end up like this? You're adorable, I feel like eating you up." Kain would have to fulfill that promise, as he had said he would. He moved his head down to the jeans that Zain was still loosely wearing, biting at the button that had been opened. He used his fingers to tug down the jeans as he gripped the waistband of Zain's boxers with his teeth. He'd never done this to a guy before, but there was nothing holding him back when he watched how this man had practically submitted to him by now. His fingers fondled with the bulge visible in the younger man's boxers, running his fingers here and there, teasing. He wanted to tease like this forever.

He moved his head back up, but not after licking his way from Zain's stomach to his neck. He kissed the other male's ear passionately, stroking his hair.

"It won't be fun if you don't tell me what you want." He teased as he nudged and rubbed Zain's thighs, never going higher than that. [/dash]

Zain Blackwood - Café, #000066
[dash=#bfbfbf]
Zain twitched in response. His fingers clutched the front of Kain's shirt, nails digging into his skin. His body trembled from the pleasure he received. He struggled to suppress his moans. He didn't want to attract attention. He didn't want to admit it out loud, but he was pretty vocal. It was absolutely mortifying. When Kain pulled back, he guided Zain on top of a large, wide bench. His back met cold metal. A shiver surged down his spine. Zain peered at his supposed lover. He bit his lip. It was too soon to refer Kain by that name. He wasn't sure about his feelings. Did he even have any? Right now, his body was reacting. He wouldn't consider it an act of love. He was confused, unsure, and out of his comfort zone. However, one thing is certain. He wanted Kain to touch him. After he established that feeling, Zain continued to decipher his true emotions. He wasn't exactly certain what this moment meant. Everything escalated too quickly. A gasp emitted from his lips when his shirt was pushed up to his neck, exposing his alabaster skin. A pair of lips attacked his sensitive skin, filling his body with molten hot lava.

"You're adorable, I feel like eating you up."

A faint scowl carved into his expression. "I-I'm not cute," he grumbled. He was about to protest further, but jolted in surprise. "Ah!" His hands instinctively gripped Kain's hair. A low moan escaped his lips. His face flushed scarlet. He twitched from Kain's extensive ministrations. A hand wrapped around his arousal, teasing him maliciously. Zain shifted his head to the side. He pressed his forearm over his face, hiding his embarrassment. "N-not-no-don't touch-stop teasing me-" he stammered. A few minutes later, Kain changed position. A hot tongue slithered up his chest, leaving a trail of pure ecstasy. Zain shivered from Kain's touch. A few moans slipped past his lips.

"...if you don't tell me what you want."

His eyes quivered. That was too embarrassing! Kain couldn't be serious. Zain lifted his forearms and pressed them against his face. He couldn't maintain eye contact. He just couldn't. Kain continued to tease him, nudging only around his thighs, never going higher. "I-I-I-" he struggled to form the words. Tears pricked at his eyes. He felt humiliated. The embarrassment was going to be the death of him. "I-I want you, you stupid pervert!" he snapped. He removed his arms and glared at the taller man. He extended his arm forward and grasped the front of Kain's shirt. "T-touch me, you idiot. I-if you subject me to begging, I-I'll s-shove you off. Y-you know e-exactly what I-I want-" he gripped Kain's arousal for emphasize. Zain panted from his outburst. He never thought he would be capable of expressing himself with words. Normally, he wasn't the type to experience this kind of scenario. Something about Kain was different. It made him lose control. It made him impulsive, reckless, and rash. He loved it.[/dash]

KAIN ALRIC HAZELBERG - CAFÉ
[dash=blue]Kain chuckled again as he moved his hands up, grabbing at the area that he knew Zain wanted touched. He slowly massaged it, his fingers slowly slipping past the waistband of the now tight boxers. When his fingers were inside that wonderful warmth, he began playing with Zain, moving his hand gently over the other male's growing arousal. The whole display was so sexy that he could barely stop himself from pouncing on Zain immediately. Even if this wasn't an act of true love, or of affection, or anything like that, even if it was completely controlled by lust - it was something that Kain wanted. He didn't just want to stand and watch this boy all the time, he wanted to get to touch him. To feel his body in all the places he could, and nothing else. He was aware that it was a slight bit weird that he was actually sleeping with a man, considering that he had been straight just before. And yet... he did not mind it in the least. It was a good feeling when he was with Zain, so why should he let go of that? He wanted to do it. He wanted it. More than anything did he want for this man to submit to him and say those cute things... more than anything did he want Zain to submit to him, to make those faces and sounds.

"If you say such cute things, I might just really eat you up." Kain whispered affectionately. His fingers slithered up Zain's chest to his shoulders and back down in a slow, lazy curiousity. He was testing his limits with this boy. How far he could go to make this boy writhe for him. If he could do anything that he desired. His gaze shifted, and he looked into those wonderful eyes, just before they were covered. He pulled Zain's arm away, smirking softly.

"Now now, I'll have to punish you if you're going to hide from me like that." He said affectionately as he removed his hand from Zain's boxers, licking his fingers. He smirked at the other male to make it even more dirty than it already was. He knew what he was doing to this man by showing off like this.

"Geez, your body is very responsive, dear." The words were sweet, laced with the lust that he was quite obviously feeling by now. He hovered over Zain, kissing him passionately, grabbing his hair while pulling his boxers down, shoving them to the floor together with the pants. He pulled back and looked into Zain's eyes, the world seeming to stop around them for a moment. When Kain looked into Zain's eyes, there seemed to be some kind of connection, something that would cause them to be unable to glide away from each other so casually again. There was something that he hadn't experienced as a host... and it was emotion. From both of them, emotion... wonderful, wonderful feelings that showed expressions and physical reactions.

"I love this." He murmured as he kissed Zain's neck, fired up by the sudden burst of emotion. No... that wasn't really the wording that he desired to use, there was something else...

"I love you." [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]
A hand wrapped around his arousal, massaging it lightly. Zain stiffened in response. He removed his hand from Kain's member. He pressed the back of his palm against his mouth, suppressing his moan. A gasp emitted from his lips after Kain's hand slipped underneath his boxers. He trembled underneath Kain, twitching from the pleasure. He bit his lip to silence his moans. It was too embarrassing. Unfortunately, he couldn't control it. Kain was driving him crazy. He is discovering almost every single weak spot on Zain's body. It left him defenseless, completely vulnerable. He didn't have the strength to protest. Kain sucked out every ounce of power with his delectable ministrations. He was submitting to Kain. He didn't want to admit it, but he liked this feeling. Zain never imagined he would be bottom. Surprisingly, it didn't bother him. Beneath the hard exterior is a gentle spirit. Albeit, he could be cold, distant, and blunt, Zain is compassionate. Regrettably, his past twisted his personality.

A hand slithered up his chest, moving up and down repeatedly. A shiver surged down Zain's spine. His blush darkened, if possible. His eyes quivered with emotion. He peered into Kain's obsidian orbs. However, it was too much. He pressed his forearm over his eyes, concealing his aquamarine gaze. Suddenly, his arm was ripped away from his eyes, pinned above his head. His eyes widened slightly. He instinctively bucked against Kain's touch. On the other hand, he stopped. A small whimper slipped past his lips. His cheeks burned from the dirty display of licking. "P-pervert," he mumbled.

A pair of lips attacked his own in a passionate kiss. He moaned into the kiss, returning it timidly. He wasn't an experienced kisser. He didn't know if he was returning it sloppily. Would Kain hate him if he turned out to be a bad kisser? Before he could react, his boxers were pulled clean off, leaving him completely naked underneath Kain. A gasp escaped his lips. His eyes widened. After Kain broke the kiss, Zain stared at the taller male. He shivered from the intensity of Kain's gaze. Ironically, he couldn't find himself tearing away. He witnessed the pure adoration in Kain's dark eyes. His heart fluttered. He couldn't believe it was directed at him.

"I love you."

He moaned in response. Zain clutched the front of Kain's shirt. "I-I-I-" he stammered. He writhed under Kain's touch. "-s-stop t-teasing me. I-I-you-inside me-" he added.[/dash]

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Café
[dash=blue]The inevitable happened. It was a bit awkward, maybe, cramped inside the space of this changing room, sprawled together on a bench, but not a single interruption came to ruin their moment. Despite Zain's comments through most of it, calling Kain an "idiot" or variations of such at least a hundred times, all in different kinds of voices... some more arousing than others. It had been fairly calm, surprisingly, and with a hint of gentleness. Now... when the moment had passed, the heat had faded, and all that was left was two barely-dressed young men, Kain finally got himself together to say what he had intended to say before they had made love to each other. This was, of course, mustering up all the courage he had, right back from high school when he first confessed to a person, right back to the days where he was so nervous that he could barely even talk without stammering. That person was gone, he was courageous, he had a stronger spirit and he was going to show it to this boy, he was going to make sure that Zain knew exactly what he meant and how he felt and what he intended to happen. This was really... awkward.

"So... uhm..." A short pause. "I should've said this.. no.. I intended to say this before well... all of these things happened and we ended up doing..." A cough. "Anyways, what I wanted to say is... I want you to date me. I want you to be my boyfriend, go on dates with me, meet up with me and do whatever couples do. Do you... do you want that, as well?" Even if he had been allowed to do something as outrageous as making love with a crossdressing man inside the changing room in a café, he still wasn't really sure how Zain felt about him. Would the male still want to date him even after they had done something so completely reckless? The whole situation made him blush intensely.

"I mean, if you don't want to, that's okay and all... but... I meant it when I said I loved you. There's no way I would be okay with it ending here. I want to see more of you, talk to you more, and eventually, if that's even possible, I want to be happy with you, maybe even have a life together. I've never thought this far in my life, and I just--" Kain cut off as a sadness filled his eyes. I never had the chance to think that far, now had I... bad thing, I just triggered myself. How idiotic, to have this guy who's already feeling bad enough see you so shameful... Kain tried to lighten up, and when that failed, he looked away, trying to collect his thoughts with a lump rising in his throat, blocking his normal way of breathing.

"I've never-- had the chance to... to think this far."

His voice cracked somewhere in the sentence, and his gaze flickered to the ground. Never did he want to see anyone hurt or gone again, never did he want to have other people's blood on his hands. Just one thing... just one thing he could keep of the things and people he loved. Just Zain... so he wouldn't have everything he loved taken away. [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]
It was a passionate moment that would remained etched on Zain's psyche. Albeit, it was awkward, cramped, and unorthodox, he didn't regret his decision. Zain never expected Kain to be gentle. It was an act of lovers, not a one night stand. It was a foreign feeling, but he didn't mind. He writhed from intense pleasure. His body was filled with an overwhelming sea of ecstasy. He drowned in his euphoria. Zain couldn't control his moans. However, his defenses didn't slip. He cursed at Kain, clawing his back as he swore. After it was over, Zain laid on the bench, panting. He rode his mind numbing climax. Once he recovered, Zain cleaned himself and searched for his pants, including his boxers.

"Do you...do you want that, as well?"

His eyes widened. His cheeks reddened in response. Zain didn't answer right away. He located his boxers, slipped them on, and pulled on his pants. He focused on fixing his belt. "S-stupid pervert. I-I already accepted you. T-that means yes. I-if you want to deal with me, t-then so be it. I-I'll date you," he mumbled. His eyes lowered to the ground. A wave of embarrassment washed over him. He couldn't help it, despite his previous activity. His defenses were slowly building up. After he secured his bottoms, Zain found his shirt. He turned and faced Kain. He was currently standing in front of the bench. A small frown marred his lips. He noticed the crack in Kain's tone.

"Stop thinking too much. T-this isn't exactly going smoothly. W-we just had sex before going on a single date," he pointed out. His blush darkened. Zain slipped on his shirt, covering his tattooed back. He sat down on the bench. His gaze shifted to his lap. "I-I'm new to this. Y-you have to be patient with me. I-I'm not exactly easy to deal with," he admitted.
[/dash]

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Café
[dash=blue]Kain was as embarrassed as Zain, but also filled with a strange sadness, anxiousness. He didn't want Zain to see it, but it was obvious on him that he was not feeling very well about himself and a bunch of other things. He wanted to be with Zain, to date him and do things with him, to talk to him and laugh and cry with him, anything he was allowed to do. And certainly, this did not change anything. He held Zain's hand as they sat there, after he had dressed himself. He just held onto it gently and lovingly, letting a few moments pass by, fleeting, frail moments. When he let go, he looked into Zain's eyes, his own slightly laced with tears. He was happy, for the very first time in many, many years, he had something that he loved and wanted. He had a person that he wanted, loved and appreciated.

"Don't be silly. If I didn't know that you were like this I wouldn't date you. It's nice that you're like this, actually. You make me strangely happy with your cute little reactions. And besides... I love you. Regardless. You could do anything to me and I still wouldn't be the least mad at you because I love you so much I must be an idiot." Kain said all of this really quickly with a blush on his face, not knowing what else he should say. One could probably say that he was nervous. Bursting was more like it. He gulped down and slowly leaned forward to kiss Zain, just once more. He wanted to kiss the other male forever, but it would have to be in another space than this cramped closet... "Uhm... let's get outta here... preferably while avoiding Leo..." He said, a deep blush on his face. He would get teased for this, he just knew. Leo was just like that, wanting to tease people about new lovers and such. It felt so silly now that he thought about it... which also made him slightly happy.

"Well, even if you don't want to go I'm going to take you with me, c'mon." He grabbed Zain by the arm and dragged him out of the shop, using the back entrance. They didn't encounter Leolin, but Kain had this strange feeling of eyes following him, so he suspected that the male had seen it... and possibly also heard... a little bit of it. This thought made him blush with embarrassment. They really did something outrageous. "Well, I'm taking you to my place for now to treat you dinner. After all, I can't just leave you hanging after doing something so embarrassing to you." When they were at his apartment, he had seated Zain in a couch, told him to call if there was something he wanted, and then he had gone off to make dinner for them both. [/dash]

Zain Blackwood - Kain's Apartment, #000066
[dash=#bfbfbf]
A larger hand draped on top of his slender palm. Kain sat there, lacing their fingers together. His blush darkened. He wasn't use to this type of gesture. He wasn't affectionate. How could Kain be satisfied with him? A few minutes later, Kain removed his grip and peered into his (Zain's) eyes. Zain observed Kain's obsidian irises. He never witnessed such a dark color. A wave of embarrassment washed over him. He tilted his head to the side, unable to maintain eye contact. A curtain of dark hair concealed his face from view. His face was on fire. How could Kain utter that word casually? Love, love, love. His heart fluttered in response. His stomach twisted into knots. He was uncomfortable with this feeling. He was out of his comfort zone. What did he get himself into? Zain felt like he was drowning. Kain may be the death of him.

"Uhm...let's get outta here...preferably while avoiding Leo..."

Before he could react, Kain dragged him out of the changing room. A small gasp escaped his lips. He stumbled, nearly crashing into Kain. A frown marred his lips. He didn't respond. Zain followed Kain, walking out of the back entrance. Unbeknownst to him, a certain someone noticed their departure. Kain guided him towards his apartment, which was five blocks from Leolin's café.

After Kain opened the door, Zain entered his apartment. Zain took a seat on a couch and leaned back. He remained silent. His eyes lowered to his lap. His fingers subconsciously played with the hem of his shirt. Zain inspected his tattoos. How did Kain feel about his passion? His body was covered in tattoos. Would Kain be disgusted if he wanted more? He yearned to become a tattoo artist. Unfortunately, fate prevented him from accomplishing his goal.[/dash]

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Kain's Apartment
[dash=blue]Moments later, Kain was in his kitchen. He had a lot of food that he could make, but he didn't know what to make for Zain. Did he have something against certain types of dishes or certain types of meat? Any allergies? He decided that it was best to ask his lover... the word made him blush- okay, he would have to center his mind on focusing on important things and not his silly happiness over having a lover. He slapped his cheeks to calm down, poured a glass of water, cold from the fridge, and walked to the couch, placing the glass down in front of his lover, the ice inside it clinking against the glass. He sat down, and it took him a few long moments to compose himself. The sight of Zain, the person he loved, in such familiar surroundings, it made his heart pound. He started to think about all of the things that could happen. Zain living in this house, being with him... waking up beside him, making dinner together, watching movies, enjoying the scenery from the large windows...

"Uhm... I have just about anything, and I just wanted to know if there's anything that you absolutely can't eat? Is there anything you're allergic to, perhaps? I just... want to make something that you'd like to eat, too." Kain allowed himself a shy smile at this, looking into Zain's eyes lovingly. He was happier than he had ever been before, and he couldn't help but smile all of the time. Seeing as he had been in a rather un-casual getup, and he didn't like being dressed so formally, he stood up. He reached down and let his hand run through Zain's hair in a gentle, loving gesture.

"I'm going to go change. You think about what you want to eat while I'm gone." He couldn't help but lean down and kiss Zain, too, in a moment of pure affection. When he had done so, he stood up promptly, turning around towards his bedroom. Once he was in there, he let a breath escape as he clutched his chest. It's beating so hard... I can barely even concentrate... He smiled at himself as he let out a breath. He sincerely hoped that Zain was feeling like this too. From his closet he drew out a dark bordeaux button shirt and a pair of tight, black pants. He put this on instead. His view of what was "casual" was quite strange, apparently. He always wore more fancy clothes than he intended to.

He turned back towards the living room, humming lightly to himself as he sat down at Zain's side. He reached over and took the other male's hand in his own, wanting to be of comfort.

"So, have you figured out what you'd like to eat yet?" [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]A glass of water was placed in his hands. Zain stared at the ice clinking together. A small frown marred his face. He brought it to his lips and sipped slowly. His throat burned from his previous activity. He had to bite into Kain's shoulder to suppress his screams. He couldn't help it. He was vocal when it came to being pleasured. It was absolutely humiliating. He writhed under Kain, submitting to him completely. He was vulnerable, out of control. He didn't like that feeling. Zain craved familiarity, a routine. He wasn't the type to step out of his comfort zone. He was too boring, too predictable. Zain didn't like being spontaneous, not anymore. All of his enthusiasm shattered after his sister's death. He was a broken doll without a puppeteer. He didn't understand why Kain found him so appealing. He wasn't cute. He wasn't attractive. He was short, petite, and slender. His face was too feminine. His hair was too long. Most of the time, he didn't need to crossdress since he resembled a woman. In the past, strangers mistaken him for a girl regardless. Despite his size, he was trained in martial arts. He had a black belt in Judo. He developed experience of street fighting. He possessed a temper he adapted from Maia. What man would want him? He should of rejected Kain. He should of left when he had the chance. Avoiding a conflict was better than facing it. He didn't have that power anymore. He reverted to a coward. A pathetic, silent freak. In the end, Zain ignored his inner turmoil. He accepted Kain's confession. He agreed to go out with him. He made love to a complete stranger. His mind screamed to back away, but his heart yearned for contact. He didn't want to admit it, but he wanted to be loved. It was his subconscious desire. He was capable of defending himself, but Zain never found someone that could protect him. Would he feel safe in Kain's arms?

Zain snapped out of his depressing reverie. He peered into Kain's obsidian irises. His face flushed at the pure adoration that reflected his lover's gaze. He was too affectionate. It was too embarrassing. Zain didn't think he was capable of being that affectionate. He was awkward, timid, and blunt. How could he return the favor? A light blush dusted his cheeks. He realized he spaced out. "I-I'm allergic to k-kiwis, s-shellfish, and b-blackberries," he stammered. He stiffened when a hand gingerly ran through his hair. He instinctively relaxed. He leaned against Kain's touch. His cheeks burned from his reaction. Before he could continue, a pair of lips pressed against his own. His eyes widened slightly. A faint gasp emitted from his lips. His eyes quivered from emotion. His heart was thudding erratically. He didn't know how much more he could take. Kain was too affectionate. He was use to ridicule, not love. He only received affection from his best friend and sister. He never claimed a lover. In the past, his relationship history was scarce, but full of hatred. At one point, he lost his virginity. Unfortunately, it wasn't consensual. Zain felt his defensive walls building up, surrounding his heart. What would happen if this was a ruse? He couldn't handle the thought of being used, not anymore. It would destroy him. His mind was too delicate. Zain clutched his chest. He bit his lip. He placed his glass of water on a table in front of him. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. He was more terrified of being thrown to the side than abuse.

"So, have you figured out what you'd like to eat yet?"

A warm hand draped on top of his own, lacing their fingers together. A low whine elicited from the back of his throat. He turned and buried his face against Kain's shoulder. "T-too embarrassing," he mumbled. He subconsciously brought their adjoined hands close to his chest. His heart felt like it was going to burst. He was certain Kain could feel it. "M-my favorite t-type of food is Italian. I-I don't h-have a favorite dish," he murmured. A wave of exhaustion washed over him. He was emotionally and physically drained. A sigh escaped his lips. He closed his eyes, curling against Kain's side. His face remained burrowed against Kain's shoulder. His grip on Kain's hand tightened.[/dash]

Kain Alric Hazelberg - Apartment
[dash=blue]"Ah, I see. Italian it is, then." Kain said in an almost absent voice, his expression making it clear that he was focused on something else entirely. His eyes had locked with Zain's for a brief moment, and he had noticed something. He spent a few of those calm moments in silence as he embraced his lover. What was he going to do from now on? He was sure that Zain had the same hardships as him, the problem with trusting another human being, the humiliation of being thrown away as an overused toy. All of those feelings were bottled up inside of their hearts. Kain offered a sad smile to himself as his arms held Zain tighter, as if cradling the male closer to him, as if closing the world away from this fragile, broken person.

"Zain... I saw your tears." It was short words. Concrete words. He would no longer allow himself the pleasure of playing with his speech around this male, the effects of it having been too much for him to mentally comprehend. He would end up hurting Zain by appearing as if playing around with him. He sighed as his hand combed through the other male's hair, gently feeling it with his fingers.

"And not just today... I mean... it was a long time ago, well, not long after I'd started going to the café to see you and all... I... I saw you when I was on my way out. You were in the back of the store, still in uniform and all, and you were covering your face. You were shaking a lot back then, and I heard your faint sobs from where I stood. In that moment, I knew that I could not turn around and leave you alone again. I tried so many times to get my feelings across, but it seems that I have used the wrong words as a means of getting you to love me." A short pause. He wanted to make sure that Zain understood everything he was being told. Everything that Kain wanted to convey to him, to make him feel. He took a breath as he resumed speaking.

"I... I used what I usually use of words, I take my charm and make people do what I want. But it all faded in front of you. I was honest with you. I told you my true feelings. But I have been so scared... that you'll throw me away..."
Another short break, the wind outside stirring up the curtains of the opened window, making the only sound in the room.

"But in reality, the one who's really fearing that is you, isn't it? Thinking that a guy like me couldn't possibly see something in a guy like you." Kain wiped off the tears that was now falling down the face of his lover, and he allowed himself a sweet smile, an honest one, filled with his love and yet the pain that they were both experiencing to a point where their hearts felt like ripping inside their chests, spilling out like a bleeding wound.

"You stole my heart, Zain. You took so much of it, so much that even now when I know you're a guy, I could not possibly leave you. I'm content like this, more than I've ever been. I don't have to have a shallow relationship, but can proudly tell people that I'm in love, that I'm happy. That means a lot to me, Zain. And I want to give more and more of my heart to you until you can have it all." He placed his hands on Zain's chest, feeling the heart beating furiously in there. It was fast and hard and he was aware that Zain knew of this fact and actually accepted that Kain could feel it too. The actual fact of that made tears rise to his eyes, and he closed his fingers into Zain's shirt, tears in his eyes as he let himself give one more smile, this time accompanied by the wet drops falling from his eyes and down his cheeks.

"You've finally... started to realize it? Please tell me that you at least know what my feelings are like. If you will know the nature of my love for you, I... I would be happy..." He tried to hold it back, but in the end, he turned out as a crybaby like this when confronted with his heart. Inside he saw a disgusting human that could never possibly be loved, and yet... the hard beating against his hand told him that he was loved by someone. It was so... strange and new for him. How someone had fallen for more than just what was between his legs, just the smiles that he gave, just his face and features... someone who actually seemed to want to know about him.

"I... I want to know all of you." [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]
"Zain...I saw your tears."

A wave of embarrassment washed over him. He hated crying in front of others. He wasn't the type that revealed his vulnerable side willingly. He couldn't express himself properly, it was hard for him. He developed an affinity of bottling up his emotions, sealing away his anxiety. After his sister passed away, his talent festered into an unhealthy addiction. It was easier if he didn't feel. He gave up his dream for the sake of his sister. He worked at Leolin's café since he felt a connection. He wasn't prepared for this transition. He vowed he wouldn't attach himself again! He wasn't normally this indecisive! He wasn't easily swayed from his priorities. What changed? Why did he feel drawn to Kain? Why was he so important? His heart filled with confusion. He couldn't understand his reasons, no matter how hard he tried. He could repeat his words endlessly, but he wouldn't maintain a firm grasp. He buried his face deeper against Kain's shoulder, suppressing an onslaught of tears. His emotions were fluctuating, threatening to burst. He wasn't use to kindness, not from a significant other. He felt exposed, completely helpless. A pair of warms wrapped around him, pressing him against a solid chest. Zain instinctively stiffened. However, a hand gingerly ran through his hair. He relaxed almost immediately, a result from his weakness. Zain lifted his hands and clutched the front of Kain's shirt. He buried his face in the crook of Kain's neck. His tears stained Kain's skin. A tremble surged down his spine.

"You were shaking a lot back then, and I heard your faint sobs from where I stood."

His breath hitched. Kain spotted him? His cheeks reddened. Zain never broke down inside the café. It must of been that day, the moment he lost his sister. A sob escaped his lips. Remembering her death was painful. His heart twisted painfully. Zain subconsciously moved closer, seeking comfort. Despite his subconscious desires, Zain struggled to accept reality. He didn't know what he wanted, but at the same time, the answer was in front of him. He already established his desire, but he was terrified of his decision. He wanted Kain, but he was insecure. An inner war raged within his soul, struggling for victory. Why was it so hard? Kain broke the embrace, pulling him back. Zain peered into Kain's obsidian irises. He didn't react when Kain wiped away his tears. His tender touch slowly warmed his fortified defenses. He was out of his comfort zone. At this point, Zain knew there was no turning back. He couldn't return to his normal life, an empty void of constant misery. He wanted to be loved. It was hard for him to believe that Kain would provide it. On the other hand, he couldn't deny the genuine love that reflected his lover's gaze. This was real. Someone was in love with him, him. Zain Blackwood, the notorious crossdresser. He couldn't determine his feelings at this moment, but he was certain he would feel the same way. His eyes burned with tears. His face flushed scarlet. "I-I would be a fool not to see it, you p-per-" a lump formed inside his throat. He couldn't even execute his insult.

Zain lifted his hands and covered his face. His shoulders trembled. "S-stupid idiot. I-I can't say that right now. I-I'm just starting to feel something. O-One day, I may f-fall completely-" he stammered. His defensive walls were slowly crumbling. "M-my heart is fragile. P-please be gentle. I-I'm not sure what I feel right now. I-I can't say those three words back, i-it's too soon-" he babbled. Zain pressed his face against Kain's chest, shielding his sobs. He couldn't control his emotions, not anymore. Kain was going to be the death of him. He was at his mercy. "I-I'm scared you would regret everything i-if you knew ab-bout me," he confessed.
[/dash]

[dash=blue]"Idiot. If I was going to throw you away I would've done so ages ago. I'm going through all this trouble because I want you to love me as much as I love you, and I want you to trust me with the fears that you have. I want you to show me who you really are and what you really feel, and I promise that I'll accept it. I don't care what might have happened in your past, I have horrible secrets too. I've done bad things too. I've been broken apart too. So... please... won't you trust me?"

Kain lowered his gaze and peered into Zain's beautiful eyes, his expression sincere. He wanted this. He wanted to have Zain trust him and put trust in him. He wanted to hear about the things that Zain wanted to hide, and he wanted to be the one to accept it all. The first person to accept everything that was Zain. He didn't want the man to hide what he really was, not now that Kain had decided to love him no matter who or what he was. He still hadn't backed down after figuring out Zain was a man, wasn't that enough? That was a big step for him to take, to accept so suddenly that he wasn't straight.

"I'd go through hell for you, even the hell that you have inside of your heart. That's why... that's why I want you to trust me. I'm not some person who's going to break your heart. I want to love you." Kain gently grabbed both of Zain's hands, kissing his palms and his fingers before he stood up.

"I don't want you to rush to tell me, so I'll go make our dinner now. We can eat in here, if that's more comfortable for you. By the time I come back, decide what it is you'd like to tell me. It doesn't have to be everything today, but if there's anything I need to know... well, then." Kain bowed lightly as he turned on his heels, walking to the kitchen. He had decided on a dish with pasta, seeing as it was easier to serve it all because he could just serve the portions in a bowl. It seemed that it would be better with something simple for Zain, not too much of everything. The man was obviously as broken as Kain was, and Kain, having gotten aware of that, felt an incredible self-hatred. Kain desired to save everyone. When he had lost everything, he wanted to save every person that he cared for. He ended up losing most of them. Now he'd found the love of his life. Would fate go the same way as always and take happiness away from him?

He stuck the knife that he was standing with into the cutting board roughly, taking a deep breath. He had to calm down. He took the fresh pasta from the fridge along with two pots, a pot for the sauce and a pot for cooking the pasta. He cut up bacon slices and the few ingredients needed for the sauce, putting it down in the pot with milk as he glanced over his shoulder at Zain.

Sitting there in the couch, his boyfriend still looked shaken. It'd been a long day for the both of them. But seeing Zain in his house, with the white walls and the nice, white couch, the large TV and the lonely, blank walls... it seemed so strange to have someone else in his house, not to mention that it was one of the first times. He doubted that even Leolin had set foot in his apartment. As the sauce was cooking and he waited for the water to boil, he walked back to Zain, sitting on the couch and staring straight into his eyes.

"So, would you like to eat in here? We're just having pasta so it won't be so troublesome to eat if you'd like to keep sitting here. I could also put on a movie or something for you?" Kain was desperate to make this man look less like someone who wanted to off themselves. He had thought about such things before. How he would feel so much pain when thinking too hard about things that his entire mood changed. It was something he was used to. He held tightly onto Zain's hand as he waited for an answer, seeking out to do that as his last way of comforting the other male. [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]

"So...please...won't you trust me?"

Zain lifted his head tentatively. His aquamarine irises filled with unshed tears. He peered into his lover's obsidian orbs. Zain couldn't deny the sincerity that reflected through his dark gaze. Butterflies fluttered inside his stomach. His heart twisted with dread. His instincts screamed to back away, to shut him out. He didn't want to believe Kain. His initial reaction was denial, but it was inevitable. Kain was speaking the truth. He was in love with him. Zain Blackwood, the notorious crossdresser! He couldn't wrap his mind around the idea. Why would this man love a broken doll? How could he endure a damaged mess? His eyes quivered with emotion. A few tears trickled down his face. He bit his lip, suppressing a sob.

"I want to love you."

A pair of warm hands grasped his own. He gasped in response. A light blush dusted his cheeks. His heart skipped a beat. After Kain rose into a standing position, Zain remained in his spot. His eyes lowered to his lap. His fingers played with the hem of his loose shirt. He contemplatd on his next move. Was it possible for him to love again? Kain was gentle, kind, protective. He didn't care about appearances. His blush darkened. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but Kain was a great lover. It was a reckless act, but Zain didn't regret it. He felt safe in Kain's arms. Zain could easily accept Kain, but he wasn't simple. He was far too damaged to invoke a simple response. Despite Kain's reassurance, Zain was terrified of abandonment. What happened if Kain grew bored? He couldn't-

"So, would you like to eat in here?"

Zain jumped. He snapped out of his reverie. He blinked in response, registering Kain's words. His cheeks reddened with embarrassment. He averted his eyes towards the side. "I-I don't want to c-create a m-mess. Y-your living r-room is too white," he mumbled softly. He absentmindedly rubbed Kain's palm with his thumb. "Needs more color," he muttered underneath his breath. He wasn't fond of modern styled homes. It was painfully white. It reminded him of a hospital. He grimaced at the thought.[/dash]

[dash=blue]Kain couldn't help himself from chuckling. He couldn't even begin to describe how cute Zain was when like that. He agreed with what Zain was saying, and decided to set the dining room table instead of planning to sit in the living room. He was planning to watch some movies in order to make Zain calm down. He didn't want the male to become anxious around him, and certainly not when he was being like that, so nervous and fragile that he seemed as if he would fall apart if pushed or poked. Kain wanted for his lover to feel secure in his arms, whether it was tomorrow or in two years, or never, he wanted to try his best in order to make Zain his and his only. He had gently kissed Zain's forehead before he had made the last preparations for the food that they were going to eat. He had no idea what else he was supposed to do in order to make Zain feel safer around him. He hummed to himself as he set the table, turning on the lights as it had gotten darker outside. He lit a candle or two on the table, pulling one of the chairs leaning against the wall up to the table across from the one other chair that was standing there. He set out plates, heat elements and forks, knives and spoons.

Quite opposite from the white living room, the dining room had warm, golden-ish tapestry walls, a dark, wooden table that looked extremely heavy, with a matching set of six chairs, whereas four of them were standing against the wall. On the opposite wall of this there was a large drawer in the same wood with golden vases containing, yellow and red flowers in beautiful shades and hues. Above the table was a chandelier with real candles, and above that actual lights (in case he was not in the mood to light all of the small, troublesome candles, like today) that sent an even warmer hue over the place. Before he had set the table, he had put on a tablecloth gracefully. In his movements showed that he had worked as a waiter for more than just a little while. When the table was set, he went over to the couch in which Zain was still sitting, reaching out a hand to the seemingly very nervous and awkward boy sitting there on the couch with a glass between his hands.

"You can just leave your glass here, I have put new ones on the table. Please just sit down and I'll bring in the food and drinks." Kain took Zain's hand after gently peeling the water glass out of his hand and placing it on the table. When he had his lover seated at the table, he seemed to notice something as if he hadn't realized it before. "You don't drink, do you? I didn't bring out any alcohol, so if you want something, I'll have to go fetch it before serving the food." Kain smiled gently as he watched Zain's face. He knew that the male would probably become nervous and awkward over what was going on at the moment. He wanted to make Zain happy with what was happening. Kain was treating him awfully politely. [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]

A pair of lips pressed against his forehead in a kiss. He bit his lip in response. His blushed darkened. He wasn't use to this type of affection. It was too embarrassing! How could Kain be so open? He gripped the glass of water. His eyes lowered to his lap. He remained in his seat, perfectly silent. He tried not to focus on the walls. This room made him anxious. It needed more color, more life. Dark memories surfaced inside his mind, revealing white walls and the heavy stench of sterile cleansiness. He never liked the smell of hospitals. Too much chemicals. Zain screwed his eyes shut, shoving those images out of his psyche. He wasn't inside a hospital. He wasn't waiting for the results. He was safe. This was his boyfriend's home. His face flushed scarlet. Would it be too awkward referring Kain by that title? How would he react? He had a feeling it would end in complete embarrassment. Kain was notorious for pushing his buttons. It didn't take him long to convert Zain into a blushing mess.

"You can just leave your glass here."

Zain snapped out of his reverie. Before he could react, Kain dragged him inside the kitchen, leaving his glass on the coffee table. Zain inspected his lover's kitchen. His eyes widened completely. It was the exact opposite of his dull living room. The warm, rich colors were soothing. His aquamarine irises filled with wonder. After he sat down, Zain shook his head. "I-I don't like alcohol," he admitted softly. He averted his eyes towards the side. His fingers instinctively played with the hem of his shirt. "I-i-it's lovely in here. I-I like it," he added gently. A curtain of dark hair draped over his eyes, masking his blush. He chewed on his bottom lip. A wave of shyness washed over him. He felt underdressed in this romantic environment. A simple pair of ripped jeans and graphic tee? That didn't scream sophisicated. He possessed social etiquette, but Zain never executed it outside his workplace. He wondered what Kain's profession was. He wanted to know more about his lover, much to his annoyance. Would it be too selfish to wait to answer Kain's questions? Zain was touched by Kain's sincerity. His heart fluttered at the sheer amount of love Kain exuded. His instincts screamed to run, but his heart urged to stay. He wanted to love Kain. Zain knew he was too damaged, but he wanted to try. He may be terrified of abandonment, but this is what he wanted.

"I-I-I want to love you," Zain blurted. A heavy blush stained his cheeks. Zain gathered every amount of courage inside his heart and stared directly in Kain's eyes. "I-I feel safe i-in your arms. Y-you're s-so kind. I-I don't deserve this, b-b-but I-I'm willing to try. I-I want to feel comfortable around you. I-I-" he stammered. A lump formed inside his throat. He couldn't continue. It was too embarrassing! His eyes quivered with emotion. Zain dropped his head, staring at his plate of food. "-I-I want t-to be by your side," he confessed. Zain wasn't sure what compelled him to say those words. They may contradict his inner turmoil, but it reflected his heart's true desire.[/dash]

[dash=blue]Kain had just been distracted half of the time, bringing food to the table and pouring their non-alcoholic drinks hearing that Zain did not drink(not that he minded that, he was not much for alcohol himself, either). When he was setting the table, he was making out things in his mind, wondering what he was supposed to do. Him and Zain were just a newly made couple. They were not that developed yet. They were both awkward and probably bad at being in serious relationships. But Kain definitely wanted to give the thing a try. He was sure that he could do it if he really, really put his heart into it. And, feeling his chest, he knew that his heart had been put into this four months ago, when he had first seen Zain in that dress. He had been completely lost in the pretty face, the smile that was obviously fake. He thought at first hwne he knew that Zain was a man that he would get disgusted, but he had felt his stomach pulling together in excitement. He had been completely in love with Zain from day number one, and he had not been aware that it was that bad. But when he had finally given in and decided that Zain was going to be his from now on, he had absolutely no regrets.

When Kain had been spacing out for a few moments, he heard Zain speaking. At first, he had thought that Zain wasn't able to say such things yet. He felt a slight anxiety when he watched the face that Zain was making, that tearful face of fragile feelings. He gently listened to what Zain had to say, unable to say anything back that sounded remotely cool. What was he supposed to do hearing the things that he wanted to hear so badly? He felt like someone had tied up his tongue and he sat there at the table, speechless. As they sat there in awkward silence, Kain started to blush. It had been years since he had last been this nervous, and been this obvious about it. He bit his lip, trying not to get anxious about what was going on. Zain might think his silence to be something bad, but the blush on his pretty face pointed in a different direction. He had never been confessed to like this before. Zain's words were honest, lovely, and seemed to come right from a heart that might not even have been ready for saying those words. He had said those words with all of the strength he had left in his body, and that alone made Kain's heart swell. He loved Zain so, so much. More than anything else in the world. And this only made the insistent pounding in his chest even harder. He had to walk from his seat across the table to look directly at Zain's face, directly into those beautiful, blue irises. He was the most gorgeous human that Kain had seen, even now when he was a man.

Before he had the chance to regain his self-control, he pulled Zain into a kiss. It was the most gentle action he could have ever done. He didn't know how else he was supposed to react to this confession. When he pulled back, his onyx eyes were watery and a deep blush was on his face. It was the first time he had shown such an expression. "You seriously don't seem to be aware what you're doing to me. Of course. Of course we'll do this. I'll make it work with you. I'll make you mine and I'll make you proud of being with me. I love you so much. I don't know how else to say it. I want to stay with you forever... so let's bet everything and make this work together, how does that sound? I'll make sure that you'll be with me forever... so don't even think that I'll ever think about giving up on you. That would be foolish of any man." [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]
Zain flinched instinctively when Kain moved from his chair. Was Kain disappointed with his confession? Did he change his mind? The silence was unnerving. He didn't notice Kain's pretty blush. He was too focused on formulating his feelings into words. Before he could react, a pair of lips claimed his own in a kiss. A gasp emitted from his throat. His face flushed scarlet. He returned the kiss tentatively. After Kain pulled away, his eyes widened completely. He never witnessed Kain blushing. A look of bewilderment reflected his aquamarine orbs. He lifted his hand, gently wiping away Kain's tears. His slender fingers cupped the side of Kain's face. His gaze softened. He miscalculated his assumptions. Kain was nervous, just like him. He couldn't believe he wasn't the only one. How similar were their backgrounds? His thumb absentmindedly rubbed Kain's cheek. He rested his forehead against Kain's. A shiver surged down his spine. "I-I s-still don't understand w-why I-I'm so special," he mumbled. His blush darkened. Those words were too affectionate. Kain was going to be the death of him. "T-too affectionate," he muttered, his voice filled with embarrassment. An impulse surged through him. He wrapped his arms around Kain's neck, hugging him tightly. He buried his face in the crook of Kain's neck. "A-are you trying to kill me?" he complained softly.

Zain wanted to stay in that position. However, his food was growing cold. He reluctantly pulled away, facing his plate He picked up a fork and dug into his pasta. His face sported a pretty blush. He didn't dare explain his actions. "T-this is good. Y-you're a m-marvelous chef," he complimented shyly. He presented Kain a small smile. He picked up his glass of iced tea and sipped it. He appreciated Kain's gesture. Iced tea was a lovely substitute. Ironically, it was his favorite flavor; raspberry peach. "T-this is my f-favorite type of Iced tea," he admitted. Zain continued eating, keeping his eyes lowered.[/dash]

[dash=blue]Kain chuckled at Zain's obvious embarrassment, but his face was red too as they sat there, a few moments of affection passing between the young men. Kain's hand placed on Zain's cheek as the male did the same, and they sat in each other's company for a few more moments. Before Zain hugged him, he had kissed the male on the lips again. He agreed when the male pulled back in order to eat, and he retreated to his own seat, scooping up a little pasta with a smile on his face. He ate that before answering what Zain was saying to him, still smiling like an idiot.

"Well, I originally wanted to be a cook, and went to school, graduating with great grades. But my family wanted it different... so now I can only cook when I'm at home."
He had to keep on smiling to make it seem like he wasn't as upset as he actually felt on the inside. It had been one of his dreams. Even if he got to work where he did, it didn't satisfy him.

"I'm actually planning to renovate my living room... I only moved here two months ago, and when it's just me alone with a lot of work on the strangest times of the day. I'm getting a week off after this weekend, so if you'd have time, you could help me? The space feels too much like a hospital ward room to me... thankfully it doesn't smell like chemicals." Kain had a feeling that it would reveal that he had been in a hospital more than the average person, but he decided that he wouldn't comment more on it and see how the other male reacted. He gently ate after he had finished speaking, waiting for Zain to answer him. He had a feeling that the male was not very comfortable with the living room, either.

"And I really love that iced tea too. It tastes better than the others." He said with a little smile as he gently observed Zain's face. He had enver been this awkward before around someone, but it was nice to have someone to eat with, someone to talk to outside of work. The few relationships he had been in had been with shallow, annoying women, and the longest it had lasted had been a month or two. Kain seemed to attract the types that didn't go for serious relationships and thought about looks and money only. Having a person like Kain around him was refreshing, someone who actually liked him for his words and his smile, not his money. [/dash]

[dash=#bfbfbf]

Zain continued eating, keeping his eyes fixated on his plate. His cheeks were flushed. He was overwhelmed by the delicious meal and romantic atmosphere. It was different from his apartment. Unfortunately, he didn't live near Kain. He estimated his home was twenty minutes away. If he wanted to visit Kain, he couldn't walk. Zain didn't own a vehicle of his own. He opted for public transportation. However, he possessed a motorcycle license. On the other hand, Zain stopped riding his motorcycle after his sister passed away. Leolin offered to store his bike for the time being. "Y-you would of made a w-wonderful chef," Zain complimented softly. His cheeks reddened with embarrassment. He wasn't use to complimenting others outside of his workplace.

"...if you'd have time, you could help me?"

His eyes widened slightly. Zain lifted his head. "Y-you want my help?" he breathed. He blinked in response, surprise evident on his face. His artistic talent revolved around tattoos, but he considered himself a varied Artist. He never been offered an artistic job before. Leolin was an Artist himself, so he didn't need Zain's assistance. A small, genuine smile painted his lips. Zain lowered his gaze towards his dish. "I-I would love to help," Zain admitted. He picked up his Iced tea and sipped it slowly. After he placed the glass down, Zain finished the rest of his meal. Once he wiped his mouth with a napkin, Zain folded it and planted it on top of his plate. "W-what kind of theme d-do you want?" he inquired. Zain instinctively brushed his bangs out of his eyes, tucking a few strands behind his ear. The angle of his wrist revealed one of his many tattoos; a black four leaf clover. Kain had the liberty of witnessing all his tattoos during their intimate moment in the locker room. Zain was still amazed his tattoos didn't garner a negative response. He couldn't help but feel self conscious. What happened if he told Kain he designed the tattoos himself? Would he accept his ultimate passion?

"T-thank you for the meal," Zain commented. He averted his attention towards Kain. He bit his lip. His fingers absentmindedly fiddled with the hem of his graphic tee. He couldn't stand the awkward silence. Zain wasn't sure how to converse with Kain. What were his interests? His hobbies? It dawned on him Zain knew minimal about his boyfriend. However, he shouldn't be complaining. He wasn't exactly preaching his life story.[/dash]

Status
Not open for further replies.