Karo's Revived Search Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Karo

Baby Noodle
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
- Fantasy
- Sci-fi
- Horror and Thriller
- Romance
- Modern (with a twist)
- Magical
- Historical
- Almost anything really
Hi friends! I'm Karo and I'm searching for an RP partner.

About me and my RP style– I'm 23 and have been RPing for 12 years. I consider myself to be a decent RPer. I can reliably bang out anywhere from 3 to 8 paragraphs, depending on what I'm given. I can post anywhere from once every few days to once a week.

I'm looking for someone who can build a story with me. The ideas I have are just that– ideas! I am open to changing them up or doing something completely different if you have an idea of your own. I only ask that you don't write one-liners and reply at least once a week. If you can do that and you're interested in writing with me, please DM me!

I tend to play female characters and enjoy MxF and FxF storylines. I love a dark story and have been craving a dark, twisted romance.

Note: I'm not comfortable with smut. Trust me, I still love a spicy scene, but keep the overtly sexual things vague and eventually fade to black.

Bloodlust (craving this one right now)
Your character, a vampire noble, has a new blood slave delivered to them. She is sharp-tongued and difficult, doing anything she can to prevent being a vampire's meal. For whatever reason, your character accepts this challenge and sets about trying to tame her. Will she be successful in changing her captor's heart, or will they ultimately get their way?

The Royal Charade
A duke and a duchess, a tale as old as time. Except this love story isn't so wholesome. The duke? Closeted and full of fury at his predicament, which he often takes out on his wife. The duchess? A woman with a biting tongue and a secret to hold over the head of her "lover." Like it or not, together they must survive the expectations of their time without killing each other in the process.

Stockholm Syndrome
A scientist and their subject. At first, the subject hates the scientist for performing experiments on her and keeping her locked up. But slowly, Stockholm syndrome sets in over time and she begins to believe that she is safest with them.