∂яєαм ∂яσρℓєтѕ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felicity stared inside and growled a bit but than she noticed the chef; he was making a meal for these droplets!!! "Can we just take their food and let them die of starvation?"

Gravlinicon_zps48424688.jpg
Grimmerlyicon_zps338adf84.jpg

The Unbanshee & Little Blue Fire

"Gravlin! Thank Hades," Grimmerly panted, relieved to find her twin brother who was leaving a bakery with a paper bag of bread and a bag pack slung on his shoulder. Knowing her twin, he probably bought tons of slices of French bread. "I've been looking everywhere for you," she jogged to catch up with him.

Although his body stiffened momentarily at the sight of his sister, Gravlin decided that he was glad to have her company. He shortened his strides to match her petite sister's but he kept his mouth shut. He knew what she was about to say--- twin telekinesis, you might call it--- but, even she couldn't convince him to take back his recent decision. Not this time.

Grimmerly broke the silence. "Look, Gravlin, you can't just leave the manor. Come back, please?" Ignoring her, he took out a slice of french bread from the paper bag and munched. He offered his sister to have some and she did. Even she couldn't resist good French bread. But the hurt and desperation in her eyes were too much for him to take. He kept his eyes on the sidewalk, making his sister furious.

"Dammit, Gravlin! Why can't you just ignore what Mom says like you always did?" Grimmerly stomped in place. Incredulously, her brother still kept ignoring her and kept walking. "Hey you!" she threw her half-munched French bread at the back of his head. This made him turn around.

"Look, Grimmy, I just can't take it anymore." Much unlike his twin, Gravlin remained calm and patient even though he was bothered at his sister's wasted bread. He continued, "I just think it's time for me to move out, find my own path. You'll be a full-pledged banshee soon. Thirty more feeds and you'll work side by side with the King of Hell. Then, where am I supposed to go?"

Grimmerly, hot-tempered as she was, had her red hair transform into furious blue fire but her brother's tone calmed her down. With a puffy sigh, her red hair returned. "I guess, you're right," she crossed her arms. "But it would be---" Suddenly she felt a shift in the air, causing her to weaken. Immediately, Gravlin went to her to keep her from falling.

"Woah!" she clutched her twin's arm and looked up at him. "Did you feel that?"

He nodded. "A bit. You know I'm not as powerful as you. Is it confusion?"

"Yeah. Confusion...and there's sadness there." Grimmerly was amazed at how powerful the feeling was. "Wow, there must be a lot of them." Her lips grew into a huge smirk.

"Grimmerly," Gravlin said warningly. He knew his sister wore the I-have-a-wicked-plan look. It's always her look right before they both end up in trouble. But, as always, Grimmerly ignored her twin and dashed towards the source of the confusion. After addressing an exasperated groan to the heavens, he stuffed another French bread on his mouth and followed his twin sister.

Reactions: Swii-Tee
William.jpg
The Infinite Harvester

Stepping forward, William seemed to suddenly shift through the air, and was now behind the two younger Guardians. Turning to look at the girls who'd descended from the higher realms, the Harvester's eyes drilled into theirs as he stood silently along the path leading to the front of the house. "You both talk too much at times." William spoke softly. Most found that strange considering some of the stories about him, though they had yet to be proved. One didn't get such a unique title, by simply being dressed in black most of the day.

"Remember that they are still people, Felicity. We are not better than them. In fact we are monsters compared to the innocence in which they live their lives by."

Turning his eyes to the sky, William exhales softly, and lifts his hand without concern of standing out. None would see him other than the Guardians, and it was because he wished it. After a moment, he slowly lowered his gloved hand, and clouds bursted forth from the sky, and gave fall to rain. A heavy rain at that, but there was no lightning to follow. "Not yet, though. The monsters must first watch. We monsters must watch, and remember why it is, that though they may be miserable in the days to come... we will ultimately be miserable for eternity."

Last edited by a moderator:
After getting all the food done Cross buttons up his shirt and tightened his tie. He enjoyed wearing suits for it reminded him of comfort and precision even tho he normally wore it loosely. After tidying up many of the pans he puts on his gloves and moves out to in front of the table and gets ready to talk. After seeing all the new faces he fidgets for a minuet then tries to get his composure back. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath he starts.

"Welcome to this house. Listen up and listen well because I do not talk much and do not want to repeat this. Right now you are no longer apart of what you use to know. Sounds odd yes, but it is true. We are now in a new world that has a different way then what we are use to. No I am not the one who brought you here and I do not know how we got here. There are a few things you should know. You are now known as Droplets. Weird yes but that is what they call us and no I do not know why.This is a boarding house in a way and there are a few rules that I have to make things easier but we will get to that later. Second off we have a time limit here in this world of one year. In that one year we are to find our soul mate, also in simpler terms the one person that is made for you. You just need to find your one true soul mate and you can live a happy life. However it is very hard to find them. Other then that you will have to figure out things for yourself, that is about all i know. Now for the quick rules of the house. Only three things, one if we are low on anything food wise write it down on the notepad on the fridge so I can get it. I go shopping everyday. Second i work at nights to pay for food and stuff so i am home late so don't expect dinner made from me every night. Third just try to do your best and good luck out there. Well have fun guys and i have things to do so enjoy."

Cross then loosens his tie and starts to make his way to the door. He looks to the mirror with a cross in the corner of it. Looking to it he prays for a minuet and then walks out the door heading to his next destination of the market to get supplies.

Tori - Silver Tongue

Something felt wrong. Horribly wrong. Yet, he couldn't place what was bothering him in these first moments of waking. The sunlight wasn't blinding yet, there was minimal throbbing in his head from the drunken binge the night before, and his bed was warm and comfy. That had to be it. There was no way he had made it into bed last night. If anything, he should have been waking up on his floor, or maybe on the couch. Opening his eyes, Tori found himself taking in the sight of an unfamiliar space. It was much nicer than his place, brighter, painted in light, neutral colours. It almost felt like a hotel. "Strange..." Rising out of bed, he quickly noticed his state of undress. "Ah... Clothes... clothes...?" There didn't seem to be any of his things with him. All that he had was a small silver pendant. Left with little choice, he wrapped the sheet twice around his waist, heading for the door.

He cracked it open slightly, peering out into the hall. A few other bewildered people seemed to be shuffling about, heading down to the next floor. The smell of freshly cooked breakfast wafted past him, tempting him further out of the room and into the hall. The wood felt cool against his feet as they softly thudded against the floor, moving quickly as his stomach began to rumble at the promise of food. Following his nose, it was a simple task to find the source of the delectable smell. There were a few people gathered around already, some glancing up as he entered. He offered a small smile, his mask sliding into place. "Hello." He greeted simply, moving further in. There was a confidence in his steps now, finding his element as he became surrounded by more people.

The food looked as good as it smelled, Tori taking up a few waffles for himself at the behest of the sign, digging in as he listened to someone prattle on about the situation they found themselves. Well, he had been wanting a vacation. A full year away from the 'real world' sounded lovely. Though, the bit about finding his soul mate was a load of horse crap. There was no such thing.

Saori - The Wanderer

Soft notes of life vibrated around him as he set his mind into a state of meditation. Everything hummed gently, the flowers lighter than the old trees, all hanging on one note. Letting the sound fill him, Saori sent his mind back further into 'dancing breeze', where his mind would catch his thoughts, hold them for a single moment, before letting them dart away again, tossed about with his emotions. His eyes opened, and he found himself overwhelmed by the beauty of the energies around him, a choked sob catching in his throat. Seeing life in its nearly pure form, it was almost too much. Nothing compared. He took a deep intake of breath, the humming quieting as he raised his hands, reaching out to the lines of energy. Gently, like a petal brush against skin, his fingers began to play, weaving the lines of energy together in a beautiful, harmonious song.

The song played light and bouncing, the tones darting around each other in a playful dance. A laugh burst forth from pale lips, attracting not a few glances from the other people who walked past the grouping of plants. Those who could not see what he could, couldn't hear the beauty in the life around them. All they could see was a madman playing with the air, as the wind bent the trees. But he knew the song must end, as his weave began to unravel again, slowing his movements. The music began to fade, the light dimming, his thoughts becoming coherent again, until it had all disappeared. The world came into focus, with its bleakness and grey skies. A quiet sadness filled his chest as he stood, slowly making his way from the small park, continuing on his way through the town.

Reactions: Yumi
image.jpg The Realist

After filling a glass with milk, Evie took a plate and piled on some eggs, pancakes, and sausage. She then found a seat at the long table and sat down just as Cross started to explain. Scooping a forkful of eggs into her mouth, she listened intently to Cross. Her eyes traveled from her plate to him as he spoke, and she found herself staring at him in disbelief. 'Droplets... one year... soul mate... what?' she repeated in her mind, attempting to wrap her head around this new information. She looked around at the other people there, trying to gage their reactions. Her gaze fell on one man in particular who seemed to be wearing nothing but a sheet. Her face flushed and she went back to staring down at her plate. 'This was going to take some getting used to,' she thought. She wasn't used to living with other people, let alone boys. Becoming a little self conscience, she pulled her oversized shirt down more so that it covered her knees as she sat. Looking down at the food on her plate, she realized that she wasn't very hungry anymore. She didn't want to waste the food, though, so she forced herself to finish what was on her plate, eating in quick bites until her plate was empty. Once she had finished, she stood up and brought her dishes to the sink. She washed them and placed them in the drying rack before turning to walk to the stairs. Glancing back at the other people one last time, she hurried up the stairs.

Reaching her floor, she all but ran to her room. She opened the door quickly, taking note that it wasn't locked, and closed it behind her. Letting out a exasperated sigh, she leaned against the door. "Okay, calm down Evie," she told herself as she combed her fingers through her hair. "I'm sure this is just some sort of elaborate joke," she said, starting to pace around the room. "No, that doesn't make sense... I don't know anyone who would go through this much trouble just to prank me," she reasoned, "And that guy did seem to be telling the truth..." "So if I am in a different world..." Excitement began to bubble up inside her and she looked expectantly at the window above her bed. She slowly walked to the window and kneeled on her bed. After taking a deep breath, she opened the curtains and looked out. It was true that she had never seen any place like it, but it didn't look like it was another world. Nevertheless it was a beautiful town, and though she had her doubts, Evie couldn't wait to go and explore. "Well if I only have a year, then I might as well make the most of it," she said with a smile.

Going over the dresser, she opened it in the search of clothes. After a few minutes of rummaging around through the drawers, she finally decided on a simple black T-shirt and blue jeans. She found a hairbrush and combed through her tangled hair. She then put it up as she usually did, in a ponytail with part her bangs pined to the side. She found some sneakers and put them on before leaving her room to go find the bathroom. As she expected, the bathroom was on the opposite end of the hallway than the stairs. When she entered, she saw that it was nicer than most other public bathrooms that she had seen. There were sinks surrounded by cabinets with a different name on each of them. Further into the bathroom were separate toilet stales and behind those were stales that contained showers. Locating her own cabinet she opened it to reveal a few basic necessities including a toothbrush and toothpaste. After Evie had finish in the bathroom, she went back into the hallway and headed to the stairs.

She walked down the stairs, passing by some other droplets as she went. Once she reached the ground floor, she went to the door which she had seen Cross walk out of. She found an umbrella in a stand next to the door. Then she opened the door and stepped outside. As soon as she had opened the umbrella and placed it over her head, she gazed around at the unfamiliar town not sure where to go first.

Felicity scoffed at William. She never really liked him; always too formal and saying rude things. She never liked how he talked either. Her eyes dart and see the girl coming out. She grins and turns to Morgan and basically jsut ignores William. "I want her," she quietly screams as she points at Evie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akali; The Lonely Wolf

Akali had gathered upon her plate an assortment of bacon, and sausage. A few eggs peeked up from the mound of meat adding an odd, yellow contrast to the meaty coloring. The site caused the Wolf's mouth to water. The surprisingly petite female moved around the dining room until she found a secluded area in the back where she sat down, and picked up a piece of bacon that she nibbled on in pure delight. It was the best thing she'd tasted in years...literally years. The times when the best thing she would have in three weeks was jam, and bread flooded back in her mind, and she sighed. She didnt want to remember when this meal was before her. Unfortunately more people were flooding into the kitchen/dining room, and Cross began talking. He spoke about nonsense. About how she was a "Droplet" and how she was supposed to find her "Soul Mate" within the length of a year. She just couldnt help but to think that there was some sort of catch.

What happened when they didnt find their Soul Mate? Was there a consequence to what sounded like some sick game?

Akali wasnt even hungry anymore, no....not anymore. She left her plate, her shocking, blue eyes gazing at everyone before she abruptly rose from her seat, and walked out of the room, the same, stony gaze on her fair features. She already didnt enjoy this. She'd much rather go back to what she knew; working multiple jobs to keep the heat, water, and electricity running in her little, homey shack. Eating bread, jam, and sometimes noodles....living a hardworking life, but one that sufficed. One where she knew the consequences. She knew nothing about this new world she was dragged into. The wolf stalked up to her room, pushing passed the other female that had left just before her. She'd went to her room, opened the door, and stepped in. Akali didnt bother closing the door, they were all women on this floor, and she wasnt ashamed on her body. If one of the males got lost, she was sure that they had seen worse, and she wasnt ashamed. The wolf shed her clothing, and then sifted through the drawers where clothing that was surprisingly just her taste. She gathers a pair of dark blue jeans, and a black, and grey striped sweater. A pair of black tennis shoes sat in the opening of the closet where many formal clothes hung....nothing she would wear. Ever.

When she was dressed, and she brushed out her long, raven hair, the wolf left her room, making sure to then close her door. She didnt want to be around anyone, she didnt want to give anyone the chance to get close to her. No, that couldnt be allowed. Akali rushed out of the door, her face contorting into a fit of frustrated tears, and a frown. She let out the smallest of groans, and turned the corner to proceed walking down the sidewalk that led away from the boarding house. It'd be so much better if she just got away from everyone there. No introductions, no information traded, nothing. She liked it better that was.

William.jpg
The Infinite Harvester

"No. Those two, I shall deal with for the moment." William responds over the ear grinding tone of Felicity. The younger Guardian was often too eager, and rarely planned her approaches. The immaturity was expected, but in time, William expected that she would become more accustomed to how he perceived the role.

Turning on his heel, he vanished from the house, and appeared next to a large tree which was nestled in the center of one of the various parks littering the town. A few yards from the tree, a group of several children were playing the rain in what appeared to be a game of tag. Their parents stood along the path, talking amongst themselves about their day's events, and other trivial topics.

As he stood under the tree, a black umbrella in his hand, William waited for two Droplets. Droplets gathered around trees much like the rain.

Near Evie, and Alkali, if they glanced just right, the two women would swear to have seen a bright glowing orb of white light. However when they focused on where they'd seen it, it would appear to be father off into the distance. It floated there as if dancing, and welcoming them to follow it as it moved through the streets leading towards the large tree in the park...

Moving as if to guide them.

Rydell - The Lackey tumblr_m7lhotQCql1rboyrco1_500 - Copy.png

Bright rays of sunlight touched the twisted, empty sheets misplaced on the mattress. It searched the walls covered in posters and sketches. It walked along the floor in search of the missing warmth. The sunlight reached down over the side the bed to find the missing person rolled up in covers with his head under the bed. It touched his arm with it's heated hand and tried to get underneath with him, but it was futile. Muffled speech was heard and it knew he was awake.

The lazy blonde rolled until he bumped his head on the leg of his frame. "Oww..." He tried to reach up to rub his forehead but his arm wouldn't move. He squirmed until he was lying sideways next to his bed. Now tired from all of that effort, he rolled around the floor trying to unravel the blanket. "Great... This is how today starts, huh? Well, yesterday and the day before that started like this too..." He sat up and pulled his arms free of the now loose restraints and pushed it from around his legs.

Now that he was free he stretched his long arms and rolled his stiff shoulders. Judging by the amount of sunlight pouring into his room he had overslept a bit; not that he had anywhere to be. Rydell scratched his head as he made his way to the bathroom. The sound of the water turning on agitated his still groggy mind. Such were the benefits of living alone. There was only as much noise as you make.

Once washed up and changed into more fitting clothes- a pair of fitting jeans and a v-neck under a brown hoodie- he went downstairs and started up breakfast. He was no chef, but he could hande some basic breakfast needs. "Bacon, eggs, sausage...toast." He took the ingredients from the refrigerator as he named them off. He worked around the kitchen, humming happily to himself. Rydell sat down in front of his coffee table with his plate and a glass of orange juice. The rest of the morning would have to wait a while.

Leylo - The Mediator Dream Droplet.png

She sat in a room that was adorned only by a soft, white carpet and a table. On this table was a large, glowing crystal. Things were now moving along fine and that was all she needed to know. Leylo listened to the voices of the newest set of dreamers and wrote down random notes on a notepad. The sounds of activity outside the room made her keep away until it died down. "I suppose I should go see for myself as well," she said with a sigh as she flipped the pagesback down over her notes.

Leylo set down the notepad and stood to approach her crystal. She touched the sharp tip and the glow ceased. "It is a shame that there must be more, however, I can only do my job and nothing more." Leylo took the crystal in both hands and sighed onto it, creating cracks in it's surface. The crystal burst into many fragments that encirlced her neck and became a lovely necklace.

The room was silent now as she left it for the outside world. She went to her room to changed out of her meditation clothing and a more sleek, dark, dress that fell over her curves just enough to show their presence and nothing else. It brushed her knees as she walked through the halls, the heels of her ankle high boots clicking echoed around her. She went out to the garden and sighed. "Let's see just what we're dealing with here." With a wave of her hand she made a long staircase from the cloud that appeared as she stepped then slowly vanished as she went down further.

Her first destination was the boarding house in which they were staying. She spotted a few of them coming out of the house and stepped back around the side of the house. She watched them disperse from a distance before venturin out on her own. Leylo did not favor torturing the Droplets, knowing the pain of heartbreak herself, but she was not one to sit back to watch the inevitable even if it caused others pain. No one in particular had her eye so for now she would only watch.

image.jpg The Realist

Evie stood in the rain looking as timid as a kid on her first day of school. The town looked so big that she was sure she would get lost if she just started to wandered. The door to the boarding house opened behind her and she watched as the girl who had pasted her on the stairs earlier walked out. The girl then proceeded to walk down the sidewalk until she was out of Evie's view. Evie's gaze lingered in the direction that the girl had gone for a moment, debating on whether or not to follow her. Deciding against it, she turned back to the street when she saw something flashed out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to look at it and saw a bright white orb in the distance. For some reason she felt like it was ment for her and so started to follow it. The glowing light beckoned her through the streets of the city until she reached a park. She followed the light past playing children and talking parents. Her journey ended once she reached a tree that seemed to grow in the very center of the park. Slowing her pace, she looked at the man who stood under the tree with suspicion. Her hand tightened around the handle of the umbrella as she neared him. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Evie hesitated, stoping a few yards from the tree. Maybe the light was ment for someone else. As doubt filled her thoughts she stood silently in the rain, watching the children as they played.

Akali; The Lonely Wolf

Akali didnt pay any mind to the girl who she, again, ran into just outside of the boarding house. No, she walked right past her, and proceeded down the sidewalk. The wolf stalked through the foreign city, and partook in all the fascinating things that it had to offer. Soon enough, her anger subsided as she stopped to look upon a street performer who was levitating above the ground. Rotating around the woman's body were flaming cards that floated in the air. The side of the cards that faced outward looked to be the backs of taro cards, but when she looked behind the woman, the faces of the cards were blank. The floating woman looked at Akali when she noticed the girl observing the cards. A smile spread the pretty girl's lips, and she beckoned the Wolf forward. Akali stepped toward her cautiously, but what fascinated her more so was the woman's words. "Come forth, Little Droplet. Choose your reading of three cards. I shall ask no payment..."

When Akali looked at the girl, she noticed that her eyes were milky, and fogged. A fortune teller who was blind? Not so unheard of, naturally known as a seeress. The Wolf was baffled, but nodded, and soon enough gathered three cards from the ring that rotated around the fortune teller. They all faced her, but instead of blank faces, each card had a picture, and a word. The Fool, The Lovers, and Death. Akali gained an uneasy feeling as she thought back to the story that Cross had told her, about her being a Droplet, and how she was to find her Soul Mate here in this odd world. He never did tell them all the consequences.....

The fortune teller frowned even though she didnt even look at the cards. "The Fool; You are a fool for not believing that which you have been told. The stories in this world, Little Droplet, are not told for entertainment, or to trick you. The stories told hold truth, and if you continue to disbelieve, terrible things may happen. The Lovers; You will find the one with whom you belong, but your stubborn nature will not allow them into your heart. The point of the Droplet game is to find one's Soul Mate, and fall in love with them. However, your wolfish nature, your stubborn mind, your withdrawal will not let this happen. Death; This is the consequence of not finding your Soul Mate in this world. You do not belong here, and we in this world should not allow you the privilege of even living in our world, but some are compassionate. Watch yourself, Little Droplet. For the Reaper may come for you if you do not put aside your stubbornness, and stupidity, and allow he who holds your heart to love you." She then stopped speaking, and looked away from The Wolf. Akali stood there, shocked beyond all belief. She turned on her heel, and began to walk back toward the Boarding house, but something else caught her eye.

The little, glowing light floated just before her, but as she followed it it seemed to grow further away. Akali didnt feel threatened by it, but from her encounter with the fortune teller, and her taro reading, The Wolf felt she couldnt much trust anything anymore. Nonetheless, she followed the light all the way to a park, passed playing children, and conversing adults. She followed it all the way to a large, beautiful tree in the direct center of the park. There, she saw the girl that she bumped into twice, and silently, she wondered if she too was dragged here by a similar, luminescent orb. Akali acknowledged the other girl with an icy gaze, though her eyes still held the fear of the reading she'd just been given. Does this girl know the consequence of not finding her Soul Mate? Deep down, she found herself hoping that the girl did. Akali then let her piercing, blue eyes gaze at the man with the umbrella under the tree, and it was only then that she realized it was raining, and she was soaked. How could she not have noticed before? Perhaps it was her anger, and then her fear. The man seemed to be gazing in both the girl's directions, and instinctively, The Wolf took a step back, her icy gaze now on him. She wouldnt trust anyone in this world. Not now that she knew the whole story of The Little Droplet Game.

William.jpg
The Infinite Harvester

William had watched the two approach, and chalked them for courage though he noted that the second young lady had kept her distance. Caution was a trait he'd begun expecting from the Droplets over the many years. He then turned his umbrella, and offered it towards Akali, seeing as she'd left without proper attire for the weather. The rain soon soaked him, and with his other and, he slowly removed his black fedora, allowing his luminescent purple eyes to be seen, as well as his near angelic features which were remarkably complimented by his long blonde hair which was left with long strands at the front, as the rest was braided at his back.

"Good day, ladies. Welcome to Mvenia." His words were soft, and seemed almost parental. As if he were the kind of father who soothed the worries of his young child, though even with his youthful appearance, it was apparent by the manner in which he stood, that he was old... or that he made the concept of old seem young with his mere presence.

A cornucopia of mystery.

"I won't speak in riddles, but you are aware of your situation, yes?" Giving a moment for their answer, William wiped his free arm over his forehead to keep the rain from running into his eyes a moment longer, and continued. "This world is very different from your own, and I want to explain to you that your path is not already determined. There are those that will try to sway you from your opposites, but these individuals may also find themselves the one you seek." Placing his hat back upon his head, the Harvester looks over his shoulder to the children playing in the rain.

"Your actions will have consequences that make you question your desires, and perhaps force you to perceive through the many shades of grey that are shared between our worlds. People may die. You, your soulmate, or even the memories of loved ones left beyond the veil. Are you strong enough to pursue your hearts wishes?"

Turning his gaze back to them, they would see that in his eyes, there was what appeared to be a raging storm, however it seemed held in place, and looked as if it could flood forth into this world at a moments notice, though he gave no cause for such a thing immediately.

He remained ever the gentleman, and patiently waited for their responses, giving them his undivided attentio

The Hawk

Julian smiled as he watched the others leave. Their arrival on the world below was premature. Only when the droplets left the boarding house would he act, because only when they droplets left the boarding house could they begin to seek out their soul-mate.

He watched patently as the droplets learned what had happened to them, he waited as it began to rain. It only took a short time before they began to appear. Cross, the unlucky one, as Julian liked to think of him, the fleeting artist as others said, appeared first and rushed out in the rain towards the town.

Shortly after two others appeared, two females. William was already waiting for them. "Hello?" one was turning aside heading for town as well. Well he could take care of that. In town was one of his favorites, a seer. all he had to do was send a whisper to her ear, "A droplet is coming" and she would do her job. Yes it took only a few minutes and the girl had been turned back toward William.

More would be coming out soon, now it was time for him to leave. Letting the water fall from his hands he crossed his arms over his chest falling back. instead of hitting the ground he passed through it riding the wind towards the world below

The Red Fox

Adele worked cheerfully through the morning, laughing and talking with her coworkers and the customers when she had a chance to take a break and work the front counter. Wearing her usual smile she sold a large amount of french bread to the red haired banshee boy, Gravlin. He was a regular but today he didn't stop to talk. She wondered what was on his mind. he had a look about him that said he had a puzzle to solve, or decision to make. Whatever it was she hoped it went well, but she wasn't about to let his mood ruin hers.

Not even the rain could dampen Adele's spirits. She only laughed when she saw it coming down and closed the window before the spray could ruin the baking. Outside those who needed to be out for one reason or another hurried between their destinations. Adele only grinned as she watched them and went to place the muffins on the cooling rack into the front display case.

Jewel kept her laptop under her arm as she grabbed a plate and began to pile food on it. The strange man began to tell them about how they were Droplets and something about soul mates. It was all strange for her, but after waking up in a strange place she wouldn't rule it out. Suddenly an image came to her mind, she hurried at sat at a table and pulled out her laptop and began to create art. She didn't mean to ignore anyone, and she didn't want to be hidden but when an idea came to her, her laptop would have all of her attention.

Morgan remained with Felicity as William lead to girls to him. She would not lure anyone just yet, but decided to stay with William and Felicity to keep an eye on them. Why did she care about the droplets so much? Was it not her job to sway them away from their soul mate? She did her job quite well every time new droplets would come into their world without fail, but she always felt such sorrow and heartache for them. Once again she looked inside, this group would seem like a tough group to handle. Why? She wasn't sure, but she got this feeling that something different might happen.

Helo waken form noise. she thought someone has braked into her home. but when she opend her eyes she was she was not in her home. "WHAT THE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she yelled out loud scared. hoping who ever kindnapped her would hear her. but she notice she was not hard not chained. she was still scared. she got up and notice she was still in her Pjs. she sighed. she got up and looked around. the room was dark black and purple. the bad had red pillows the covers where black blanket was purple.

image.jpg The Realist

Hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, Evie turned her head. Her amber gaze met the cold eyes of a girl. The same girl which she had encountered twice, earlier that same day. Her own eyes betrayed her surprise at this coincidence, or perhaps it was no coincidence at all. Perhaps the girl was drawn here by the same orb that coaxed herself to this park. Nevertheless they were both here now. She examined the girl further, noticing that she was soaking wet due to the lack of an umbrella. Also, the girl looked like she was afraid, though Evie couldn't tell why. The girl's gaze shifted to look at the man who stood under the tree. Evie followed her gaze and saw that the man was extending his umbrella to the girl. This kind gesture made Evie relax. She faced the man as he removed his hat to reveal two luminescent purple eyes.

When Evie saw his eyes her own became wider as she stared at him in surprise. There was no way a human could look like that! The closest thing she could compare him to was... an angel. His voice pulled Evie out of her shock and back to reality, if this could be called reality that is. He spoke in a polite manner that seemed almost fatherly. She noted that the way he acted made him seem older then he looked, though maybe he just looked younger than he was. As he continued she forced herself out of her own thoughts, so that she could focus on what he was saying. He asked them if they knew of the situation that they were in, and in response she nodded recalling the speech Cross had made earlier that morning. After they responded he spoke once more. She listened to him, realizing that he must be talking about finding their soul mates. This was the concept which she had all but dismissed during Cross's explanation. A soul mate? For her? No, this must be a mistake. She didn't want one nor did she believe she had one. It would just be one more person for her to lose. She listened as the man proceeded with his speech. When she heard the word 'die', her heartbeat quickened. Is that what happens at the end of the year? The gravity of the situation finally became clear to her, and many questions swirled through her mind. Taking a step closer to the man she voiced one of them. "But what if we don't find our soul mate?" she asked, not bothering to hide her distress.

Akali; The Lonely Wolf

Cold, cerulean eyes fell upon the man beneath the tree, and she took another step back. As his hand extended outward, fingers holding out his umbrella in offering, she took yet another step back. She didnt accept this offer, wouldnt accept it. Ever. Instead, she wrapped her arms around her body in an effort to warm herself. An example of her dislike for this situation. Her cold gaze fell upon the other girl then, and she very vaguely wondered what was going through her mind. Was she surprised when the man removed his hate, and gazed upon them with unnatural eyes, or was she completely numb like Akali had become? She had already learned to expect the unexpected here in this world.

Only when he began with his speech was her attention brought back to him. He asked of their intelligence on the matter at hand. If they knew the entire story of their situation. She did, thanks to her Taro reading from before...she knew exactly what the consequences were if you lost The Little Droplet Game. He then proceeded to spew things they had already been told from his lips, but then began to tell of the death that would surely happen as a result. She knew dammit. She already knew, and the wolf had become cautious, skittish, untrusting of everyone here thanks to her new found information. When Evie asked her question, the only thing that Akali had heard the girl say, she could help but let her own words slip from her lips in anger, and frustration. In defiance that this could even be happening. In challenge to the man standing before them both.

"If we dont find our Soul mates by then end of the year, we die."

She growled, her frustration showing more, but soon reeled in that frustration, and clenched her fists as she breathed in deeply, her eyes closing as she attempted to calm herself. This just wasnt fair.

William.jpg
The Infinite Harvester

"It seems, that you've already lost then haven't you? You would do well to curb that anger of yours. Even if you should succeed, it will grow in you, and ultimately destroy everything around you, Alkali." William said softly to Akali. Her tone was filled with angst, and he could feel the hatred she had for him. Typical, especially for one so young, though it mattered little. Soon he, or another guardian would reap her soul. Though, the Harvester always hoped to see the Droplets succeed.

Happiness wasn't lost on him, it was just out of his reach. It shouldn't be for these young women.

"If you do not find your soulmate, you will most certainly die. Though you can give up as easily as this one." William made a gesture towards Akali with his hand. At that moment, the umbrella sprung to life, and hovered above the defensive girl. He'd give her one last kindness considering she was likely doomed with that attitude of hers.

"In a sense, you are quite lucky. Most people aren't forced into this type of situation, and spend their lives alone allowing the stagnant loneliness to gnaw at their hearts as it slowly decays with time. You could say it's a saving grace, and that such is unfair, but that's life." He looked directly at Akali as he finished that sentence.

Then looking to Evie, William rubbed his chin lightly. "You on the other hand, Evie... You're as cautious as her, but you think logically, yet fail to dream. You have a chance. But can you seize it if everything is already fact, or fiction?" Tapping his chin, the Harvester closed his eyes a moment, and thought quietly a moment on that. As he opened his eyes, the brilliant purple iris's, seemed to spin, churning the power they held like a building storm ready to release itself.

image.jpg The Realist

Evie felt her heart drop when Akali spoke. So it was true. Her eyes stared ahead of her though they did not seem to focus on anything. She began to feel lightheaded as the man replied. It was only when he addressed her that her eyes came back into focus. She looked at him as he described her. When he had finished, her gaze fell to the ground. Taking in what he had said, she stood quietly, thoughtfully.

It was true that she wasn't much of a dreamer. It wasn't that she preferred reality over fiction. No, fiction was much better. The only thing was you couldn't live in fiction. Life wasn't a fairytale; that fact she knew maybe too well. Every dream had to end eventually, so what was the point? It was easier to just face the facts and move on rather than be disappointed when your dreams didn't come true. Therefore she focused on what was real and, more importantly, realistic. She never expected anymore than was possible. Perhaps that was why this world confused her so much. She didn't know what was possible here.

She suddenly became very frightened. This was too much. It was all too much. Feeling overwhelmed, she took a step back. She looked up at the man whose violet iris's seemed to be swirling. In a quiet voice she said, "And what happens if we do find our soul mates? We live happily ever after?" Her last words contained a bitting sarcasm which she had not intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.