It's a heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It was an average town, not small, but not extremely large. Within it's depths there were the fair share of criminals and cons, but there were also good people willing to help anyone that they met. There were also, as is in every civilization, people whose story has never been told. Today was no exception.

A girl with bright red natural hair and pale skin stepped out of a black car at the dance studio in the town. She was petite, but had curves that suited her beautifully. She also had a line of freckles over the bridge of her nose. She was wearing dark sunglasses and a pair of black leggings
with a denim skirt over it. For a top she was wearing a regular t-shirt.

An older man, appearing to be her father, led her inside holding her arm. He was the owner of this studio. That didn't mean she got any special treatment though. Not at all. He bore grey hair, and steely blue eyes. He spoke to her as they moved. "Come on Kieara, easy." He seemed to be a big cooperate man. He wore a suit, and he had another job, away from the studio with erradic hours.

A younger man, named Marcus, was inside. HE was the dance instructor. He smiled seeing them coming. He announced that practice was over for the day and they all smiled and thanked him before leaving. Leaving the studio empty all but Kieara, her father, James, and Marcus. He had jet hair, darkened skin, and brown eyes.

"You can take your glasses off now Kieara." Marcus spoke with a smile. She was released and moved to a changing room. Marcus and her father chatted while the 23 year old was changing, then she returned. She'd gone and changed into a black leotard, which looked something like a bathing suit, to dance in and she was also wearing a pair of white tights. She removed her glasses and revealed solid white eyes. The girl was blind. However, she knew the studio well enough to manuver without a cane. She refused to use one claiming they were degrading.

Her father spoke. "Well, I have business of other matters. Good luck you two." He then took his leave.​

Unbeknownst to them they were not as alone as they had originally thought. A young man with black hair, highlighted blonde, sat in the corner of the studio finishing a drawing of the class. His name was Garrett Kistler. An aspire-ring artist of 24, Garrett had a been given permission to study and capture the students of the studio and it turned out he had a great eye for capturing to emotion in dance. Looking up at the sound of a opening door He watched as a women entered with an older man, probably her father , seemingly lead her in. The women was quite petite and at a glance he would have guess she was 18 years old. But the more he was around the students here he realized they were almost always older than they looked. So he guess she was some where around his age.

Garrett thought maybe she had been part Irish due to her red hair and light skin but something about that seemed off. Marcus greeted them happily like they had known each other for a while now.If that was so, how was it that he had not seen her and her father before? perhaps he had not stayed as late as he had done today. Either way he was glad he had! she seemed to have sparked something in him...he couldn't quite understand and he wanted to know more about her. The girl left to change and came back in her leotard and took her glasses off, revealing white unblinking eyes. He stared in amazement. This girl knew the world without color or picture and found it inspiring enough to dance. Her father left and Garrett watched with his blue eyes wanting to go up and talk to the girl but his desire to see her dance being more over whelming.

Kieara's music was put on by marcus, and she began to dance. IT was flawless and had its own flavor unlike the other dancers. She lived and breathed dance. IT was all she really had. She did it so beautifully, but being teased and such over being blind got old. She wsas tired of it. She came here at night when she was alone to practice.

Garrett began to draw her. Not as the just Beauty of a dancer, but the heart of a dancer. Someone who over came being a girl without seeing the world to someone who felt it...smelt it...and heard it for what it was and poured it all into dance. Only, he felt like he could draw all of her...he hardly even had gotten started before he realized he didn't want to draw her without knowing who she lived as. Getting up off the floor he walked over to Marcus without taking his eyes off her. "who...is she?"

Marcus looked to the young aspiring artist he'd befriended and grinned. "Oh her? That's Kieara Stevens." He said. "Why?"

"Stevens?...as in the owner of the studio?" he watched the perfect curves of her arms...legs and how each turn complemented her whole body. "She's... inspiring.."

"Yes her father owns the studio, but don't be fooled. Her father doesn't really care for her all that much. He says mean things to her, between you and me I think he abuses her, and he tells her all the time she can't dance worth shit." He said. "Her father let's her dance here to get out of his hair. He won't even let her sign up for the competitions."

Garrett looked at her tenderly "they looked so happy coming in..." he thought. Garrett had been there done that several times and back again with his adopted parents. It was a tough life feeling alone and unappreciated. "She dances so beautify though...and isn't she old enough to sign the papers on her own??" he decided then and there to be that encouragement for her. Not because she was blind but because...well he didn't know exactly why.

"She's old enough, but she's blind, she has to have a caregiver, and her father is the only one she has. He basically makes her decisions for her." He spoke as the music finished. Kieara spoke. "I hear someone else....who is it?" She asked softly, shyly.

He slowly waked up to her saying in a gentle voice "I'm Garrett..your dancing was beautiful." sounding also shy. "you must have studied for a long time.."

she grinned up at him having a white, straight smile. She had a natural charm that followed her. "Thank you. May I?" She asked holding out a hand to touch his face. It was her version of seeing.

Garrett couldn't help but grin back at her cheerful smile. He swallowed nervousness at the question. "uh..yeah go ahead." he wasn't sure if he should close his eyes or leave them open...but for fear of losing one he closed them.

Her touch was light and nimble. She traced her fingers over his face and as she did her grin widened. He was cute. She soon pulled back. "I'm sorry, I know that's weird."

Such soft delicate fingers touched his skin making his heart race. Weather it was out of nervousness or the fact that she was very beautiful he wasn't sure. He suspected it was part of both. Garrett smiled after she had finished "no..not at all." she had actually given a new idea for a way to perceive art. He did wonder how she was to remember what he looked like..but supposing she would just hear his voice. "would you like some water??" He mentally slapped himself in the face because he had already planned to ask her to coffee later and it seemed a bit repetitive now. "I'm Garrett by the way..."

Kieara giggled at his nervousness able to sense it. She smiled. "Water is fine." She spoke to him. Marcus got up and spoke. "I'm gonna go start locking up the other dance studio rooms while you're taking a break." He left and they were alone.

Her laugh was so intoxicating to him he just wished he could listen to it all day. He smiled and shook himself out of thought looking around for the classes bottled water. Garrett nodded to Marcus before realizing that wouldn't be an answer fer her. "uh..ok Marcus." He found a pack of water on a table beside his drawing corner and grabbed one along with a chair for her to sit. There was an awkward moment as the chair screeched across the floor to her "would you like to sit?" He was trying to make enough time for getting the right words to ask her to coffee...or another alliterative means.

Kieara smiled as he brought her a chair. "Why thank you." She spoke and felt behind her for the seat then sat down on the chair taking the water. "That's very nice of you." She said opening the bottle and taking a sip before re-capping it. She spoke. "Why are you so nervous?" She was staring straight ahead unsure of where he was standing now.

He stood to her left glad he had brought the chair along also. She asked him why he was nervous and all he could think of was "how the heck did she know I was nervous!" Garrett bit his lip trying to break himself out of his block. "..well.." He shifted his weight to the other foot. "I wanted to ask you to coffee..." He waited for her answer..or maybe even her laugh. She was a Big corporate mans daughter after all. And he didn't plan on just going to coffee one time either.

Kieara seemed much kinder than her father. Even though she was a cooperate's daughter, she had no special treatment, and was acutally treated quite mean by the man. She adjusted herself to look in his direction hearing his answer and spoke able to sense confusion. "I can read people a little bit." She said. "It's like, I can almost feel when someone is confused or nervous, stuff like that." She said answering the unasked question. "And I would love to." She smiled.